Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official @#%#&! Thread

+31
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Hannibal king
Foxy
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
JRob
Gandicles
Janson
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
KingConan93
Debaser77
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Justin
blue halo
Administrator
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
rwe1138
Topcat
Silent K
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Yeah, I hate that guy. All of the Wizard World Philadelphia threads are unbearable. I hope the WUMB's Philly posters are not a reflection on the town, otherwise I may never get to see the Liberty Bell.

Oh yeah, shitfuck.

ECW started in Philadelphia. Love the product...but the crowd were the dregs of society.

"FartButtocks"

afro

202The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck

203The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Fuckshitcuntballs.

This word has recently become a top contender for my favorite expletive.

204The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh yeah stupidfaceman....he is on ze list....

seriously what a cock a doodle doo

205The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:I've always wondered where the saying "Fuckin' A" came from.

I've often wondered that myself.

Fuckity Fuckity Fuckity fuck fuck comma fuck.

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK DOOKIE POOP!!!!!!

206The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cockadoodie, Dirty-Birdie, Caca-Poopie-DOOPIE!

(Thank you, Annie Wilkes)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

207The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Don't you just love douchebags with flashy cars and nice clothes and a $50 haircut that aren't at all creative and or talented that make their money off of others who ARE?

208The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Don't you just love douchebags with flashy cars and nice clothes and a $50 haircut that aren't at all creative and or talented that make their money off of others who ARE?

I remember that guy. :x

209The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:09 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Don't you just love douchebags with flashy cars and nice clothes and a $50 haircut that aren't at all creative and or talented that make their money off of others who ARE?
Hey man, I gotta' make a living somehow.

210The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:04 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BIG MUTHA FUCKING FUCKED UP MUTHA...FUCKING FUck...whew...that's better.

211The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Crimpity, Crimpity, fuck you!

Also, "I can't have sex with you, bitch, I'll kill you!"

212The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck Nuggets!

213The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Farfergnugen Fruzenglazia Fucktarts!

214The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They're called agents

215The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Hey man, I gotta' make a living somehow.
That haircut cost 50? Boom Roasted! are we still saying that? Or did some other nerd friendly show give us something new? I miss zinging people during the first season of Lost You just got 4-8-15-16-23-42ed muda fucka

216The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<laughing>

I guess if you're gonna curse someone, no sense in holdin back, right? Very Happy

217The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:They're called agents
Precisely.

Thundermatts wrote:
That haircut cost 50? Boom Roasted! are we still saying that? Or did some other nerd friendly show give us something new? I miss zinging people during the first season of Lost You just got 4-8-15-16-23-42ed muda fucka

Who the fuck let this guy in!? scratch

Welcome, Matty!

218The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Boobookittyfuck?

219The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Thundermatts wrote: I miss zinging people during the first season of Lost You just got 4-8-15-16-23-42ed muda fucka

Me likey!

Good to see ya on these boards, TM.

220The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good to see you sexay

221The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:<laughing>

I guess if you're gonna curse someone, no sense in holdin back, right? Very Happy

Your avatar is fucking huge!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

222The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Taking everything under advisement, me. Wink

223The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Topcat wrote:<laughing>

Your avatar is fucking huge!

Topcat wrote:Taking everything under advisement, me. Wink
I think-I think that might have been a compliment? neutral

224The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<laughing>

No, he was right; my avatar was fucking huge.

So I changed it. Wink

225The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sellout

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum