Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Know You

+61
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Matt
Mnemosis
CherriesJubilee
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
deadbolt85
kidspider2099
vikoros
blue halo
supervenom
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
shark6495
C's Lady
gangsternerd
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Spider_Fan14
Denim
Gandicles
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Esbat
AlienIncognito
melvinlikechris
Silent K
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
Airwolf
SexyToaster
shining knight
superdoug
Cliff
alucardbarnivous
Batman25JM
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
potatojoe
tstrike99
Captain Painway
Splitty
Ska
prescribeddrone
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
FroZen
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
flux336
65 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 22]

401Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

223. YOU ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS TO LIVE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Fuck shit up.

224. WHAT’S IN YOUR CHILI? Meat and spices.

225. WORST SCI-FI MOVIES? I've seen too many horrible sci-fi movies to list.

226. FAVORITE BUFFY:TVS CHARACTER AND WHY? I never watched Buffy.

227. UNO OR SKIPBO (card games)? What the tits is skipbo?

228. FAVORITE TEA? Arizona's Sweet Tea.

229. STONES OR BEATLES? Stones.

230. IT’S 3 A.M., WHY ARE YOU AWAKE? Because my circadian rhythm is all kinds of fucked up.

231. FAVORITE FILM DIRECTOR? Don't have one. I don't usually pay attention to that stuff.

232. RECOMMEND SOME DANCE TUNES Scooter - Jumping All Over The World, The Question Is: What Is The Question, Basshunter - Russian Privjet

233. WEIRDEST THING YOU EVER ATE? A dog treat.

234. DO YOU HAVE ANY ARTISTIC TALENTS? Kinda. I'm alright at drawing. I'm fairly good at designing graphics for cars, but a lot of the time I have a hard time actually creating what I see in my head.

235. LEATHER OR DENIM JACKETS? Leather.

236. DAFFY DUCK OR DONALD DUCK? Daffy.

237. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I have many. Dream weekend toy: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640/Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. Dream Luxury Car: Either a Maybach or a Rolls Royce with a Chauffeur. Dream DD: BMW M5/Cadillac CTS-V/Audi RS4. Misc: Ferrari Testarossa/Datsun 510 with an SR20DET swap/Mazda RX-7FD with an LS1 swap.

238. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Honesty, a sense of humor, and a laid-back personality.

239. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A FRIEND? Pretty much the same as above.

240. HOW DO YOU RELAX? Hang out with friends, play video games, take a drive. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

241. DO YOU PLAY COMPETITIVE SPORTS? Nope.

242. ARE YOU LAID BACK OR INTENSE? Little of both. I'm super laid back most of the time.

243. BEST DRACULA MOVIE? I can't pick one.

244. WORST DRACULA MOVIE? Dracula 2000 is the worst one I've seen.

245. FAVORITE CHIPS (CRISPS FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE U.K.)? I can't remember the brand, but there's these awesome salt & vinegar chips that I love. I also happen to love me some Fritos.

402Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

223. YOU ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS TO LIVE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Make sure everything is in order financially so that my wife won't be out in the cold.

224. WHAT’S IN YOUR CHILI? no beans, that's for sure.

225. WORST SCI-FI MOVIES? Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde

226. FAVORITE BUFFY:TVS CHARACTER AND WHY? er... Charisma Carpenter... best looking. Never cared for Buffy.

227. UNO OR SKIPBO (card games)? Skip-Bo... actually, I would choose Phase 10 here if it were an option.

228. FAVORITE TEA? Probably just the letter. Most tea makes me gag.

229. STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

230. IT’S 3 A.M., WHY ARE YOU AWAKE? Because I tried to go to bed playing Scribblenauts, but it kept my brain too active... so now I'm laying here glaring at the ceiling.

231. FAVORITE FILM DIRECTOR? who did Shaun of the Dead? I think he's brilliant for how he tells a story.

232. RECOMMEND SOME DANCE TUNES - ummm.. MECO Star Wars?

233. WEIRDEST THING YOU EVER ATE? as a kid, I used to eat sand... by the handful.

234. DO YOU HAVE ANY ARTISTIC TALENTS? I try. I paint, do a little bit of drawing, and I'm a writer (mostly screenwriting).

235. LEATHER OR DENIM JACKETS? Leather

236. DAFFY DUCK OR DONALD DUCK? Donald. Disney FTW!

237. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Before I was married it was an Eclipse. Now it's a Honda Accord Crosstour. Yep.

238. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Character and emotional strength

239. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A FRIEND? Most of my friends are lazy bums, so ... a work-ethic or drive to accomplish things.

240. HOW DO YOU RELAX? Video games or reading.

241. DO YOU PLAY COMPETITIVE SPORTS? Used to. Now I'm just old and out of shape.

242. ARE YOU LAID BACK OR INTENSE? Mostly laid back, but I'm super intense when I get angry or if it's something I'm really passionate about.

243. BEST DRACULA MOVIE? Dracula 2000... while not the best acting, I liked their take on who Dracula was.

244. WORST DRACULA MOVIE? Is there such thing as a bad Dracula movie?

245. FAVORITE CHIPS (CRISPS FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE U.K.)? Regular potato chips if I have French Onion Dip... otherwise Chili Cheese Fritos.

403Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? House of the Dead

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? High Tension, The House of Usher (2008)

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? That bitch on the stairs in The Grudge gave me a few moments. Poltergeist. Damn that clown doll to hell!!! Aliens, Alien

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? I only count Alien and Aliens in the Quadrilogy. Plus, I like the Scream movies. Sue me.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Saw

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? I'd rather perfect something that already exists

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Fanny Price from Mansfield Park, Lt. Eve Dallas from J.D. Robb's In Death series, Molly Grue from The Last Unicorn, Wonder Woman

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Roarke from J.D. Robb's In Death series, Schmendrick the Magician from The Last Unicorn, Jack O'Neil from Stargate SG-1

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? My mother, two of my aunts and my grandmother

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? My grandfather, my uncle

256. CONAN OR LENO? I think Conan got screwed over, totally on his side now.

404Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)?

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? The cell

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? movies don't scare
249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Evil dead

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Saw

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? I'd think it be cool to creat a new thing

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Maximum Ride,Rose Tyler

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? The doctor, Peter Parker,

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? My Mom,
255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? My dad, my pastor

256. CONAN OR LENO? Leno

405Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Cherry Falls, Jennifer’s Body

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Donnie Darko

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Evil Dead

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Final Destination, I know what you did last summer(s)

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Invent

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Jane Eyre, Sookie Stackhouse,

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Angel, Dexter Morgan

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? My Baba….that woman was tough as nails with a heart of gold; JK Rowling

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? My Dad

256. CONAN OR LENO? Conan

406Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? The Ring.

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? American Pyscho, Hellraiser (yeesh), Audition and Jacob's Ladder.

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? It, Jaws (For me and my fear of the ocean.), and Poltergeist.

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Romero's Dead Pentology (and remakes, if they count.), Scream, NoES, Evil Dead and Friday the 13th.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Wishmaster or Pumpkinhead. After the first ones, which were just okay, the rest were just idiotic. Oh, wait! ScareCrow (2002) series is the worst.

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Invent something. That way, it is just one less thing out of the way to reach perfection.

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Jessica Jones, Batwoman (Kate Kane), Renee Montoya (The Question), and Stargirl.

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Starman (Jack Knight), The Question (Vic Sage), The Flash (Wally West), and Hellboy.

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Mom. Not just by default, she's a good person.

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? ...hrm. Don't know. Tom Selleck. lol!

256. CONAN OR LENO? Conan. As the funnier and the one who was wronged and deserved more respect.

407Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? God damn, name one. Horror movies almost always suck.

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? I don't really know any off the top of my head that could be considered fucked up.

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Kazaam.

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? High School Musical.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Saw.

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Invent something perfect.

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in The Shell)

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Kamina/Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Guy Gardner, Wolverine, Hellboy.

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? I haven't a clue.

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? This guy: Getting to Know You - Page 17 Beargo10

256. CONAN OR LENO? Leno's a great guy, but I've never been a fan of his show. Conan.

408Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? the Fear
247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Naked Lunch

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? the Gate.. gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Friday the 13th ftw.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Wishmaster

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? invent something.

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Lieutent Murphy from the Harry Dresden books, Arwen from LOTR, Ellen Ripley from Aliens, Sarah Jane Smith
253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Harry Dresden,Frodo Baggins, Dutch from Predator, the Real Ghostbusters, Jake Sully from Avatar,the Doctor

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? my maternal grandmother
255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? my late maternal grandfather

256. CONAN OR LENO? Leno. something about Conan that just pisses me off.

409Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Drag me to Hell

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Amity-ville Horror (Original, The Omen (Original)

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Halloween

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Scream

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Perfect

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Sookie

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Jack Ryan

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Mother, Sister

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? My Dad, grandpas

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

410Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

supervenom wrote:ROUND 13

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Lieutent Murphy from the Harry Dresden books, Arwen from LOTR, Ellen Ripley from Aliens, Sarah Jane Smith

How could I forget Ripley?! surprised I love the last 20 minutes of Aliens. Getting to Know You - Page 17 049

411Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? There are so many it's hard to pick one scream is way overrated, Halloween remakes sucked too.

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Eraserhead, Begotten, Audition, Salo, Irreversible, Last house on the Left (original), Funny Games (original) haunted me for awhile too

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Begotten, the original Last House on the Left was very sick, Funny Games (original)

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Romero Living Dead Series

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Scream, Saw, any of the Teen Slashers films from the 2000's

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Perfect

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Thorn and Grandma Ben

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Jack Knight, and The Goon

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Mother and Grandma

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? Walter Payton and my Uncle Bob

256. CONAN OR LENO? Conan just because of his work on the Simpsons and Leno is a tool

412Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? The Leprechaun

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Don't know if it's the "most" fucked up but "I know my name is Steven" bothered me alot.

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? N/A

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Hellraiser

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Scream, Saw, any of the Teen Slashers films from the 2000's

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? invent

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? don't really have one.

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? same as above

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Mother and Grandma

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? My Dad

256. CONAN OR LENO? seriously...could care less

413Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

ROUND 14 – CLICHÉ VALENTINE’S EDITION

257. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY?
My annual Valentine's Day Horror movie marathon. Complete with popcorn, chocolate and possibly pina coladas this year.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye, Your Love is King- Sade, Lady- D'Angelo, Lover, You Should Have Come Over - Jeff Buckley, I'm On Fire - Tori Amos, Never, Never Gonna Give You Up - Barry White

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? I'm a homebody. I'd rather stay in, make dinner together and listen to my playlist. Twisted Evil Laughing

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Ooo, breakfast in bed

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? Sleepless in Seattle, The Philadelphia Story, From the Terrace

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Johnny Depp

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? Before, I used to suffer in silence. Now, if I think there's something there, I'll ask them out.

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? Practical until I become a psychotic romantic. Laughing

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? Roses and tulips.

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) A keepsake, like a charm for my necklace.

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM? (IF YOU HAVE ONE)
I have many but here's one:

She Walks In Beauty

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

- Lord Byron

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? Being able to do as I like, not having to worry about bills or my health.
Being able to share a good life with someone who's not going to try to change me or dominate me.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? I recently visited my hometown and there were unhappy memories at every corner. It was icy, cold and rainy. I was miserable the entire time. Part B - Being in love with someone who wants you to be something you're not.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Chocolate or something yummy eaten with your hands. (Not chicken nuggets though! Laughing)

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? I love Charlie Red and Charlie White for myself. On a guy I like Le Homme Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent or anything clean and fresh smelling.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? When people think there's something wrong with you if you don't have a significant other on this one damn day of the year. Grr!

Last edited by flux336 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

414Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:ROUND 14 – CLICHÉ VALENTINE’S EDITION

nothing other than work.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4TgdOyWWk Laughing Laughing

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? go out definitely.

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? midnight supper. love staying up late.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM?
Chasing Amy
262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Mariska Hargitay
263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? I don't deal with it all. I just repress it like everything else. and like everything else it gets turned into rage.

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? don't know. single.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? Wyoming paintbrush

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) understanding and compassion.

don't have one. guess I'm not a romantic. Laughing
270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? move out on my own to get the hell away from my family and meet someone who understands me.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? Being trapped in a job I hate because everyone including management treats you like shit...........oh wait neutral Laughing

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? strawberries

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? don't wear colgne.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? any kind of chocolate heart

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? being reminded constantly that I'm single. friggin hate this damn holiday.

415Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Hey, where's the love people?! Give me some answers!

416Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? I dunno', Troll 2.

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? It's not the most fucked up, but Vulgar is certainly a fucked up movie.

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? I couldn't say, I tend not to watch them.

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Scream, I guess. Most of the horror I do enjoy is stand-alone.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? I couldn't say; probably any one of the torture porn movies. Or maybe the Friday the 13th/Jason movies.

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Perfect.

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Princess Leia is the first one that comes to mind.

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? I'm not certain, there's a long list of contenders.

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? I'm not sure I have one.

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? Walt Disney and Jim Henson.

256. CONAN OR LENO? Conan.

I spent the day reading and playing video games. I also bought Drag Me to Hell for $10.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? I don't have one.

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Both.

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Breakfast in bed.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? Love, Actually, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Love Finds Andy Hardy, Shaun of the Dead, The Philadephia Story, The Awful Truth (the Cary Grant & Irene Dunne version)

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Cate Blanchett

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? It generally depends on the person and the circumstance.

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? I have my romantic moments, but tend to lean towards practical.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? I'm a boy.

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? Nothing at all, I don't dig on Valentine's Day.

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM? (IF YOU HAVE ONE) N/A

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? Peace of mind. Also, lots of trips to Disneyland/World.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? Constant stress.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Nothing, really.

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? I wear Tiberius. I couldn't say what brand I like on a lady, I just know when it smells nice.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? N/A

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? The obligation of it all. I'd prefer to show someone I love them with grand gestures randomly throughout the year, rather than the same day as everyone else in the world.

417Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I slept in, went for a walk, read a little and ate a super-yummy dinner my husband made

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? Whatever's on the 'rock' digital music channel at the time

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Go out

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Midnight supper

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? 50 First Dates, Love Actually, True Romance

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Christian Bale

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? I waited for him to grow a pair and ask me out....then I married him Smile

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? Romantic

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? daisy (even though they smell like poo)

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? Anything thoughtful, doesn't have to be pricey or fancy

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM? (IF YOU HAVE ONE) one I wrote for my husband

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? I'm living it!

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? being alone

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Depends what I'm in the mood for

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? Coolwater

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? classic chocolate

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? Nothing - I think we should have more days devoted to love

418Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:02 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

CherriesJubilee wrote:ROUND 14 – CLICHÉ VALENTINE’S EDITION

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? I waited for him to grow a pair and ask me out....then I married him Smile

Aww! Smile

419Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:40 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Were? IDK. Something other than what I did. Laughing

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST?
Whatever she's listening to, I suppose. I don't really think to put on music. Sorry if that's lame, but I'm fine without background music. Heh.

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Depends. I mean a romantic, fun time can be had almost anywhere. Earlier in your dating "career" I'd say staying in. More comfortable.

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Midnight supper.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? Before Sunrise, Love Actually, Amelie, Garden State, High Fidelity and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Zooey Deschanel.

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? Talk to them. It works. Laughing

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? I guess I'd say practical. No barrage of flowers and poems and cliches, but I try to be cute about things as much as I can. Wink It works guys, it works.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? ...pretty ones?

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) "Don't worry about Valentine's Day, I'm here." That'd be nice. tongue

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
"HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with the golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..."

- William B. Yeats.

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? When I no longer have to consider perfect happiness an idea.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? Too easy. Alone, poor, and pathetic.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Oddly, I get hungry afterwards. Like clockwork, I'm famished for some reason.

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? One that doesn't smell like alcohol mixed with whatever the scent is supposed to be. Heh.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? Anything but those chalky heart-candies.

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? When people think there's something wrong with you if you don't have a significant other on this one damn day of the year. Grr!
^ I'll go with this. "We gotta find you somebody." Rolling Eyes Leave me alone. Your help only make it worse. Laughing Oh, and being alone on Valentine's Day does suck.

420Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

257. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY? HAHAHA, Oh man, you're hilarious...

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? I don't have a special baby-makin' playlist, though if I'm in the mood to be a jackass I'll put on something stupid like Rammstein. Oh yeah, and Günther.

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Really, it depends entirely on the other person, though I'd prefer to go out.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? Deliverance.

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? There's too many to list and I can't remember all the names.

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? Be a man and ask them out.

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? A little of both, though a little more practical.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? [Günther]The flower of womanhood[/Günther].

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) More sweet sweet lovin'?.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'll fuck you with a rake

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? Receiving a blumpkin from Scarlett Johansson while eating the world's best pastrami sandwich.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? Being strapped to a chair made of rusty nails and being forced to watch 10,000 BC.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Uh, nothing. I don't find food erotic in any way.

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? I don't know. If it smells good and isn't overpowering I like it.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? Whatever I get.

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? EVERYTHING.

421Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

257. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY? I built a glider/rocking-chair for my wife and set up an arts and crafts date.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? I've got a mix-cd. One fast, one slow.

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Stay in is usually more fun. We like to do things together around the house.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? 10 Things I Hate About You

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Kaelan from Legend of the Seeker, Daphne from Heroes, Alice from the Twilight series... I'm sure they have real names, I just don't know them.

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? Get married?

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? Romantic.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? I like lillies.

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? Action figures.... there's never a wrong day to give action figures.

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM?
So the riders of the darkness pass on their circuit
The luminous island of the self trembles and waits
Waits for us all my friends
Where the sea's big brush re-colors
The dying lives
And the unborn smiles

-Lawrence Durrell

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? My life right now minus having to work.

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? A hair that I can never-ever-ever-no-matter-how-hard-I-try get out of my mouth. Forever.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? none

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? I wouldn't know what it was called if it was right in front of my face.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? I like the SweetTarts Hearts

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? It's expensive.

422Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Ghost Ship

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? House of 1000 Corpses

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? The Shining

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Don't really care for any horror series

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? I'll say Saw because I think it should've ended by now.

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? perfect

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Cherry from Planet Terror was pretty cool.

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? The Doctor, Spider-Man, Wolverine

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Mom

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? Dad

257. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY? Celebrate my birthday and not mention the holiday that I share the date of my birth with.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? Uhh... The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? Stay in

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Breakfast in bed. Never heard of a midnight supper

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? (500) Days of Summer, Forgetting Sarah Marshall

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Stealing Bluemaxx's answer "Zooey Deschanel"

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? Stealing flux's answer, well at least part of it. "suffer in silence."

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? Practical

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? no idea

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) Birthday gifts

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM? (IF YOU HAVE ONE) Don't have one

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? Taking flux's answer again "Being able to do as I like, not having to worry about bills or my health.
Being able to share a good life with someone who's not going to try to change me or dominate me."

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? "Alone, poor, and pathetic."- Bluemaxx

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? none

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? Not a fan of cologne

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? anything that happens to come my way

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? It overshadows my birthday.

423Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

ROUND 15
276. WHERE WILL YOU BE IN TEN YEARS? Hopefully on my private island, writing my next bestseller.

277. WHAT CONCERNS YOU ABOUT GETTING OLDER? Will I be able to take care of myself? Will there be someone to help me?

278. WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK? (IF YOU HAVE ONE…) Pens, pencils, highlighters, permanent markers, Dictionary of Literary Characters, journal, scrapbook stuff, Lord of the Rings 3-in-1 edition, printer, USB cables

279. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK AND WHY? Thursday because it's almost Friday, but not. Everyone makes plans to fill up my damn Friday, but Thursday is free.

280. LEAST FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Monday, because I have a long-ass week ahead of me.

281. KEATS OR YEATS? Possibly Keats

282. SWEET OR SAVORY FLAVORS? Mmm, savory.

283. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? I don't have either. They look HUGE to me!

284. THUNDERSTORM OR SUNSHOWER? Thunderstorms even though they invoke the feelings of awe and terror, along with elation.

285. BEYONCE OR BRITNEY? Beyonce. "To the left...to the left..."

286. JEANNIE FROM “I DREAM OF JEANNIE” OR SAMANTHA FROM BEWITCHED? I liked Jeannie better, even though I had issues with both shows. I thought Samantha should have ditched Darren's uptight ass. Your wife is a witch and you want her TO NOT USE HER POWERS?!! Putz.

287. SUPERGIRL OR SPIDER-GIRL? Michael Turner's version of Supergirl is pretty cool, even though she has a ridiculously long torso. I hope DC doesn't screw her up.

288. FAVORITE X-MEN INCARNATION? I liked the animated version on Fox Kids. I never really got heavily into the comics. I guess the Phoenix Saga version of the team?

289. BEEF RIBS OR PORK RIBS? Pork

290. WHAT’S IN YOUR SALAD? Green leaf lettuce, purple onion, chunks of feta cheese, plum tomato halves, and homemade balsamic vinagrette with garlic. Yeah, I won't be kissing anyone right after this salad. Laughing Sometimes I throw in grilled chicken and that's dinner.

424Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? Not much of a horror fan/watcher to have an answer for this.

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? Soutland Tales. Richard Kelly proves he's a One Hit Wonder.

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? 9 years old me had nightmares the night after watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 6.

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Pass.

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? I'm annoyed by the existence of the Saw movies.

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? I'm not that good in coming up with something completely new, but I'm doing a pretty good job in developing something that's already been created by others. Not that I can't come up with new ideas, but in our day almost anything was done by now and it's hard to be innovative.

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Buffy Summers, Kitty Pryde, Snow White (Fables).

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Peter Parker, Jesse Custer, Bigby Wolf (Fables), Boy Blue (Fables).

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? Princess Diana. She gave me an excuse for why I don't celebrate my birthday.

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? Mike Wieringo. He was such an incredible talent and - according to anyone who met him - the nicest person on Earth. Doing what you're good at and love, is a dream few of us ever fulfill.

256. CONAN OR LENO? Never been a fan of Leno and despite not watching much of Conan, I'm on his side.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

425Getting to Know You - Page 17 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

257. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY? Just another plain day.

258. WHAT’S ON YOUR BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW PLAYLIST? The whole Nightmare on Elm Street series' soundtrack.

259. ON A ROMANTIC DATE, STAY IN OR GO OUT? I'm more of staying home person, but whatever we see fit at the moment.

260. BREAKFAST IN BED OR MIDNIGHT SUPPER? Breakfast in bed.

261. FAVORITE ROMANCE OR ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM? (500) Days of Summer had recently become my favorite.

262. MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Sarah Shahi, though she's not a big star.

263. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A REAL LIFE CRUSH? (To borrow a phrasing from flux) I'm still in the "suffering in silence" phase.

264. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC OR PRACTICAL PARTNER? Although I try very hard to mask it with cynicism and apathy, I can easily succumb to feelings and emotions. I guess I'm practical with heavy leaning to romantic fool.

267. FAVORITE FLOWERS? Anything with strong colors, preferably a bit dark and not too heavy fregrance.

268. GIFT YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE’S DAY? (BESIDES SWEET, SWEET LOVIN’) An access to her bank account.

269. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE POEM? (IF YOU HAVE ONE) Can't think of anything.

270. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? To quote flux: "Being able to do as I like, not having to worry about bills or my health. Being able to share a good life with someone who's not going to try to change me or dominate me."

271. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT MISERY? Settling on someone just for the sake of not being alone, suffering for the rest of your life.

272. FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN THE MOOD? Onion and garlic jam.

273. FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE? None. I'm currently using DSquard2's Wood and it's fine.

274. FAVORITE VALENTINE’S CANDY? Pass.

275. THING YOU HATE MOST ABOUT VALENTINE’S? What flux said: "When people think there's something wrong with you if you don't have a significant other on this one damn day of the year. Grr!" And the cheesy way society forces you to celebrate your love life (or anything else, for that matter), like for the rest of the year you should neglect your spouse.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum