Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite wrestling moments

+13
Juggalojohn
Fresh03
The Ignored One
AlienIncognito
ChrisToPhenom
Denim
Silent K
melvinlikechris
Sandman
Rath99
MillionDollarGeek
Combo Mo
Matt
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

including the kids.

27Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

28Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cute.

29Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

One the best matches I have ever seen they had me believing it was gonna really happen

30Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

can't find all the ones

first is WWF was when Violent J gets stunnered By stone Cold, and when he hits the make half is face paint is left on the Mat.

Second is a WCW, Shane Douglus and Goldberg spears him, the shitty rhinestone belt Douglus had cut the shit out of Goldbergs head that they had to go to black and white, and it was at total fuck up.

then the best of all Taker vs the goon, Mark Beats this guy like he was offended to be in the ring with him.

31Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

The Shockmaster

Return of the Shockmaster

Vader vs Stan Hansen(the eye popping match) The full match(in three parts)

Kanearoonie

Kane Pyro failing(you can see Big Show laughing a little)

Kanearana

William Shatner sings WWE Themes

32Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

33Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still haven't figured out how to post youtube vids, but some that come to mind:

Jeff Hardy/Taker ladder match, Raw 2002. Jesus. Christ. What a match.
Jericho is champ for like 2 minutes.
Wrestlemania VII, where Savage and Elizabeth make up.

34Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I love me some Chucky T.

35Favorite wrestling moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum