Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10

+9
Rath99
TweedThong
Denim
Combo Mo
Fresh03
Ric Magnum
Goof
Thundermatts
hrdwrkngXsoldier
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

261st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It also sends a bad message to your defense that they'll probabaly resent. I mean, they were handling them fine for most of the game, why not give them a better chance, and cut some momentum from the Colts?

271st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He had to know that if they didn't make it the Colt's would score. Sometimes the best even out think themselves.

281st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If they did punt, with 2 minutes on the clock, the colts still would have scored, there isn't a QB alive that can do 2 minute drill like Manning. I was just upset that the rookie CB couldn't really cover Moss. Having 2nd string Defensive backs really did show this game. Tehre are only 3 games left on the scheadule that concern me as possible losses, Baltimore next week, the rematch with Houston, and the Denver match-up.

They may loose against buffalo and not care at the end of the season though. If they are not undefeated, and they still have homefield, i could see Sorgi playing most of the game as well as other second stringers.

No, Manning can't win them all, but he will try. I know that Belichik won't get fired, I'm just sure he will get an earful about it, more from the fans than the office. I'm sure nobody will call for his head. But it was a total bonehead move, you have to atleast make manning work 50 yrd harder than he had too. And you don't waste time outs like that just in case they score. Even on Madden against a human opponent I would have punted. (against the computer... Full back dive, get my 3 yards, keep going score 3 more times in 2 minutes.)

291st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are you kidding me, for most of the game that CB did a better job covering Moss than most veterans would have or do. He never blew the kid out.

301st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know it was more of a height difference than anything, I just think Bob Sanders would have done a much better job. I couldn't understand how they could let Welker be open so often either.

311st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:The pats coach is going to get a spanking from the front office. Man did bill blow that game. I think Manning could have still won it from their 30 just as easy. It was a beautiful 9-0 start for the team that wears the lucky horseshoe. But that is the type of hard nosed clutch football that wins championships, and home field.

How you like dem apple Ric Wink

Go back and watch the game. Check out that pass interference call on Darius Butler, and tell me that wasn't the biggest bullshit call that entire game. Hell the ref wasn't even going to throw it until the fans started to boo. The play was over and the players were getting back to their feet and then he decides to throw the flag? WTF is that shit? The same thing happened to Welker the series before and no fucking flag was thrown. I also like how the refs were quick to give the Colts possesion of the ball and not even do a proper measurement on that 4th and 2. That was great. At the end of the day, a regular season game doesn't mean shit. It all comes down to the playoffs. And history has shown that the Colts choke in the playoffs.

321st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:It also sends a bad message to your defense that they'll probabaly resent. I mean, they were handling them fine for most of the game, why not give them a better chance, and cut some momentum from the Colts?

Sends a bad message to the defense? He basically told the defense what they already knew: "You guys can't stop Manning." The defense knew they couldn't stop Manning and the coach new it as well. If the players get butt hurt over it, all they need to look at is the stats. The stats say the NE defense could not have stopped him. I'm not condoning the 4th and 2 call. I would have prefered if he took the chance on the punt. But it is what it is.

331st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, you should say to your players, I don't think your good enough. All the good coaches do it. Rolling Eyes

341st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm sure you told your fantasy players that this week TM Very Happy

351st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP! NFL Pool - Week 10 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:12 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lol Jesus Christ I would punch every single one of them in the junk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum