Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Power Rangers Thread

+11
Airwolf
jaydee74
G_Zatara
colossus1979
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
ChrisToPhenom
Silent K
Batman25JM
Joshua
alucardbarnivous
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:46 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spread your Super Sentai love!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red SPD Ranger is a pimp on CSI! Just coming off Harper's Island, he could be as successful as Amy Jo Johnson for PR alumni!

3The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had such a love/hate relationship with MMPR when I was a kid.

4The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really sad that RPM is the last season.

They need to start releasing the seasons on DVD.

5The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I wish they stopped making Power Rangers after Mighty Morphin'. Cuz they'd be kinda nostalgic, now.

6The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'm really sad that RPM is the last season.

I posted a link on the WUMB of another season they're filming in New Zealand about samurai.

And yeah, really shocked they haven't started putting together sets.

7The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While Mighty Morphin' holds a special place in my heart (and I like it's costumes and zords best) it isn't my favorite season. My favorite season is a tie between Time Force and Jungle Fury. After that SPD is my favorite. RPM is also awesome.

8The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I wish they stopped making Power Rangers after Mighty Morphin'. Cuz they'd be kinda nostalgic, now.

Well, we wouldn't have really good seasons like SPD or Jungle Fury if they did that.

9The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:41 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:While Mighty Morphin' holds a special place in my heart (and I like it's costumes and zords best) it isn't my favorite season. My favorite season is a tie between Time Force and Jungle Fury. After that SPD is my favorite. RPM is also awesome.

I only watched a few episodes of Time Force, but Quantum Ranger was awesome.

10The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I'm really sad that RPM is the last season.

I posted a link on the WUMB of another season they're filming in New Zealand about samurai.

And yeah, really shocked they haven't started putting together sets.

Wait, RPM isn't the last season?

11The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:While Mighty Morphin' holds a special place in my heart (and I like it's costumes and zords best) it isn't my favorite season. My favorite season is a tie between Time Force and Jungle Fury. After that SPD is my favorite. RPM is also awesome.

I only watched a few episodes of Time Force, but Quantum Ranger was awesome.

Yes, he was.

12The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah...I knew this thread would be resurrected. I like Mighty Morphin', Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Rescue...the rest I slept on or were "Meh" to me.

13The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Ah...I knew this thread would be resurrected. I like Mighty Morphin', Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Rescue...the rest I slept on or were "Meh" to me.

I like every season except for Operation Overdrive. The only good thing about that season was "Once a Ranger".

I don't like Lightspeed Rescue or Wild Force a whole lot, but they were okay.

14The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool. It seems that Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is being rebroadcasted on ABC. I wonder if it will be remastered in HD but the new logo looks nice-I think it's safe to expect a new edited intro also-

The Official Power Rangers Thread MMPR_2010_New_Logo

15The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked MMPR plus the two movies that came out.

16The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:

IDK. The source I posted was only in one place and it essentially said a pilot for the season was shot. I also heard something about the first season being repackaged and released on TV again. Perhaps that would be in place of a new season for this year?

17The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Ah...I knew this thread would be resurrected. I like Mighty Morphin', Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Rescue...the rest I slept on or were "Meh" to me.

I look back on the first season with nostalgia, but I think it really doesn't compare to later seasons like Jungle Fury, SPD, or even Mystic Force or Operation Overdrive which I thought had a lot of potential but fell a little short.

18The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

IDK. The source I posted was only in one place and it essentially said a pilot for the season was shot. I also heard something about the first season being repackaged and released on TV again. Perhaps that would be in place of a new season for this year?

Yeah, I've heard about MM being rerun. I do hope that RPM isn't the last new season. I could see MM being aired as a placeholder season.

19The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I like every season except for Operation Overdrive. The only good thing about that season was "Once a Ranger".

I don't want to say I didn't like OO, but I think it could have been better. I think it was the season I liked the villains more than the heroes. I mean, that season had some of the best villains: Flurious, Fear Cats, Moltor, Kamdor, Miratrix, and, of course, Thrax. I mean, other seasons had good villains (Vexacus in Ninja Storm, White Ranger Clone in Dino Thunder, Necrolai in Mystic Force, Overlords and Phantom Beast Generals in Jungle Fury), but all the villains in OO were really good.

20The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Yeah, I've heard about MM being rerun. I do hope that RPM isn't the last new season. I could see MM being aired as a placeholder season.

Looking it up, it seems to be next up is rebroadcasting the original in January and no word on adapting the next season in Japan after RPM. However, the site I posted was taken down but offered a script and cast.

Power Rangers: Samurai Strike

After the destruction of Queen Bansheera's Skull Cavern, another remnant had appeared known as The Phantom Sail. Renegade demons have heard of Queen Bansheera's defeat from the Underworld's mystic, Tentacor. Once having heard of this, Demon King Scourge and Princess Raidan were very angry about their beloved sister's destruction. The three banded together to form the notorious, Supreme Demon Tribe. With no restrictions, the Supereme Demon Tribe decides to cast destruction on the Earth, starting with a popular town close to Mariner Bay: Gateway City.

In the mysterious town of Gateway City, citizens strive to get where they need to and people say that belongings keep coming up missing; even certain government plans have been stolen. It's near Mariner Bay and this where our story takes place. But what the people of Gateway City don't know is that their going to have a "Demon Infestation" occuring. Having knowledge of the Legendary Samurais, historian and biotechnologist Henry Carr must find the descending ancestors to fight these league of demons. It is up to five teenagers to beomce Power Rangers, uncover their ancestor's past, and bring order to the future.

Todd Fisher/Samurai Strike Red Ranger - Jay Ryan
Chris Rowe/Samurai Strike Blue Ranger - Daniel Henney
Leon Grant/Samurai Strike Green Ranger - Ryan Corr
Stacy Butler/Samurai Strike Yellow Ranger - Meryl Cassie
Debra Hill/Samurai Strike Pink Ranger - Tahyna Tozzi
Joey Kahn/Samurai Strike Gold Ranger - Kellan Lutz

21The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I like every season except for Operation Overdrive. The only good thing about that season was "Once a Ranger".

I don't want to say I didn't like OO, but I think it could have been better. I think it was the season I liked the villains more than the heroes. I mean, that season had some of the best villains: Flurious, Fear Cats, Moltor, Kamdor, Miratrix, and, of course, Thrax. I mean, other seasons had good villains (Vexacus in Ninja Storm, White Ranger Clone in Dino Thunder, Necrolai in Mystic Force, Overlords and Phantom Beast Generals in Jungle Fury), but all the villains in OO were really good.

Maybe I should give OO another chance. I never saw all the episodes. I saw the first bunch and didn't like it enough to watch it regularly.

22The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Maybe I should give OO another chance. I never saw all the episodes. I saw the first bunch and didn't like it enough to watch it regularly.

I really wasn't a fan of the rangers, but the villains made that season. Once a Ranger was awesome not only because of the returning heroes but it featured all the major villains.

23The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

Looking it up, it seems to be next up is rebroadcasting the original in January and no word on adapting the next season in Japan after RPM. However, the site I posted was taken down but offered a script and cast.

Power Rangers: Samurai Strike

After the destruction of Queen Bansheera's Skull Cavern, another remnant had appeared known as The Phantom Sail. Renegade demons have heard of Queen Bansheera's defeat from the Underworld's mystic, Tentacor. Once having heard of this, Demon King Scourge and Princess Raidan were very angry about their beloved sister's destruction. The three banded together to form the notorious, Supreme Demon Tribe. With no restrictions, the Supereme Demon Tribe decides to cast destruction on the Earth, starting with a popular town close to Mariner Bay: Gateway City.

In the mysterious town of Gateway City, citizens strive to get where they need to and people say that belongings keep coming up missing; even certain government plans have been stolen. It's near Mariner Bay and this where our story takes place. But what the people of Gateway City don't know is that their going to have a "Demon Infestation" occuring. Having knowledge of the Legendary Samurais, historian and biotechnologist Henry Carr must find the descending ancestors to fight these league of demons. It is up to five teenagers to beomce Power Rangers, uncover their ancestor's past, and bring order to the future.

Todd Fisher/Samurai Strike Red Ranger - Jay Ryan
Chris Rowe/Samurai Strike Blue Ranger - Daniel Henney
Leon Grant/Samurai Strike Green Ranger - Ryan Corr
Stacy Butler/Samurai Strike Yellow Ranger - Meryl Cassie
Debra Hill/Samurai Strike Pink Ranger - Tahyna Tozzi
Joey Kahn/Samurai Strike Gold Ranger - Kellan Lutz

This actually sounds pretty interesting. I like that it is a sorta spin off of Lightspeed Rescue. If this is real/is made then Lightspeed Rescue characters could made an appearance.

24The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Maybe I should give OO another chance. I never saw all the episodes. I saw the first bunch and didn't like it enough to watch it regularly.

I really wasn't a fan of the rangers, but the villains made that season. Once a Ranger was awesome not only because of the returning heroes but it featured all the major villains.

Yeah, I did love Once a Ranger.

25The Official Power Rangers Thread Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, ABC starts airing Mighty Morphin' tomorrow (actually today now). I'm really curious to see what changes, if any, have been made.

I'm sad that RPM is over. I ended up really liking the season. I still have around 10 episodes to watch though. I'd been recording them and I've gotten behind. I did watch the finale though. It was good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum