Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Power Rangers Thread

+11
Airwolf
jaydee74
G_Zatara
colossus1979
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
ChrisToPhenom
Silent K
Batman25JM
Joshua
alucardbarnivous
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished up the final episodes of RPM. Loved them. RPM is definitely tied with SPD and MMPR season 1 for my second favorite season.

I always get sad when I finish a series (or in the case of Power Rangers a season since each season is like a separate series) and this is no exception.

I can't wait for the new season to start and I really really hope we get a crossover with RPM. I kinda doubt it though.

I'd also love it if one of the past Rangers (maybe Jason, Adam, or someone) would return as a main character in the new season.

52The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love to see Jason come back. I had always liked him in the original series.

53The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, Jason is my first choice for a former Ranger to return. He's my favorite Ranger of all time.

54The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Yeah, Jason is my first choice for a former Ranger to return. He's my favorite Ranger of all time.

Same here. Tommy would be a close second.

55The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:^Yeah, Jason is my first choice for a former Ranger to return. He's my favorite Ranger of all time.

Same here. Tommy would be a close second.

Yeah, Tommy was a close second for me as well up until Jungle Fury. Now RJ, the Violet Wolf Ranger is my second favorite. Tommy is now a close 3rd. I like Tommy best as the Mighty Morphin' Green Ranger. I like his other colors/suits but the Green Ranger will always be my favorite of his.

56The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah. The Green Ranger is so bad ass. Who didn't want to control DragonZord? I so did.

57The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I recently decided to give Operation Overdrive another chance. I previously had only seen the first two episodes, the Once a Ranger two parter, and a couple other sporadic episodes. I wanted to watch the entire series (or as much as I could). So, I put the DVDs on my Netflix queue. I got the first disc last Wednesday. It contained the first six episodes.

So far, I like it more than I did before. It's still nowhere near my favorite season, but I don't hate it quite as much as I did. The villains are cool. I especially like Moltor and the Chillers.

I liked Kamdor and the Fear Cats.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

58The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Just finished up the final episodes of RPM. Loved them. RPM is definitely tied with SPD and MMPR season 1 for my second favorite season.

I always get sad when I finish a series (or in the case of Power Rangers a season since each season is like a separate series) and this is no exception.

I can't wait for the new season to start and I really really hope we get a crossover with RPM. I kinda doubt it though.

I wonder if it will be Shinkenger or Goseiger?

59The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I recently decided to give Operation Overdrive another chance. I previously had only seen the first two episodes, the Once a Ranger two parter, and a couple other sporadic episodes. I wanted to watch the entire series (or as much as I could). So, I put the DVDs on my Netflix queue. I got the first disc last Wednesday. It contained the first six episodes.

So far, I like it more than I did before. It's still nowhere near my favorite season, but I don't hate it quite as much as I did. The villains are cool. I especially like Moltor and the Chillers.

I liked Kamdor and the Fear Cats.

So far I've only been exposed to Kamdor in Miratrix's necklace, but he seems cool. I've only seen the Fear Cats in Once a Ranger, so I can't say one way or another about liking them.

60The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Just finished up the final episodes of RPM. Loved them. RPM is definitely tied with SPD and MMPR season 1 for my second favorite season.

I wonder if it will be Shinkenger or Goseiger?

I was wondering the same thing.

61The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
So far I've only been exposed to Kamdor in Miratrix's necklace, but he seems cool. I've only seen the Fear Cats in Once a Ranger, so I can't say one way or another about liking them.

Kamdor is a ninja master and does shit like illusion and traps.

The Fearcats remind me of the cat villains from Jungle Fury, but as suped-up cyborgs.

62The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:27 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:

I'm hoping for Shinkenger.

63The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

I'm hoping for Shinkenger.

Based on the few clips I have seen of each, it seems like Goseiger would be easier to adapt. I really like the looks of the Goseiger zords. I would be fine with either Goseiger or Shinkenger though. I like the Shinkenger suits a lot (the helmets took some getting used to though). I do think it would be cool if they went with Goseiger because then they'd have the original colors for the first series/season back with Saban.

64The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:20 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just want Shinkenger because I <3 samurai. Laughing

65The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope we get more than one more season. I especially hope so if they go with Shinkenger as the source material for the next season because I want to see Goseiger adapted.

I'd love to get at least two more seasons and have them use both Shinkenger and Goseiger. Though ideally we'll get a ton more seasons.

66The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:12 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I hope we get more than one more season. I especially hope so if they go with Shinkenger as the source material for the next season because I want to see Goseiger adapted.

I'd love to get at least two more seasons and have them use both Shinkenger and Goseiger. Though ideally we'll get a ton more seasons.

They could do both at the same time so there's no break. Whatever comes after Goseiger, they could jump right into it.

67The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched the second Jungle Fury DVD Way of the Master yesterday. It contained a few episodes I hadn't seen before. I've had it for over a year, but I've been reluctant to watch it because I love JF so much that I wanted to save a few episodes to watch. Now there are only a 4 episodes I haven't seen.

I just LOVE Jungle Fury. It has some kick as villains. I love the Overlords, the Phantom Beast Generals, and of course Dia Shi. I think Dai Shi may be my favorite Power Rangers villain period. Well, I'd probably tie him with Goldar (early, menacing Goldar) for favorite.

Despite the fact that I haven't seen every episode Jungle Fury is still tied with Time Force for my favorite season. And, if I HAD pick a favorite of the two, it'd be Jungle Fury.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

68The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Have you guys seen the interview with David Yost aka Billy Cranston that's been floating around?

Yeesh, talk about a tough break.

69The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I haven't. Did the interview take place back in the 90s or is it more recent?

70The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KelRKIMRDzA

in the past few months.

71The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Thanks for the link. I shall watch it shortly.

72The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like I just posted on Jerry's fb page, that was pretty harsh of the crew on the show to treat him the way that they did.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

73The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched the videos. Wow. I had no idea he went through all that, nor did I have any idea that he was gay. I'm glad that he's come to terms with things and is doing well now.

74The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 am

Xman00aoa

Xman00aoa
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Heh I was just making jared watch a bunch of clips of MMPR at the store recently I am still trying to figure out why on one episode they brought back every red ranger ever. Also its fun to watch Thatcher's head explode when I start talking about it

75The Official Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am

Xman00aoa

Xman00aoa
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

G_Zatara wrote:Have you guys seen the interview with David Yost aka Billy Cranston that's been floating around?

Yeesh, talk about a tough break.

Isnt he like a director for Regis and Kelly now?

Still better off than the original yellow ranger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum