Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where else do you post/lurk?

+18
shining knight
Airwolf
C's Lady
Que
Nymn
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Administrator
Sci-Fi
Gandicles
Matt
Denim
Batman25JM
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
prescribeddrone
hrdwrkngXsoldier
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There are so many people on here that I swear I also talk to on other boards. I know I've been chatting with Dr. Nightmare on HISS Tank, but I was just wondering where else I might find the faceless minions of the PoP!ulation hanging out.

Just tell us where else you post/lurk and your screen name there.

PoP!-- hrdwrkngXsoldier (duh right)
YoJoe.com -- hrdwrkngXsoldier
Hisstank.com--Xsoldier
ToyArk.com--Xsoldier

well that's me.

2Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I use prescribed drone/rxdrone on almost everyboard. I sometimes use dronepool to.

-the most-

Here at PoP!

http://www.ultimatemansonbible.co.uk/message_board/index.php

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/babalon/index

spawn.com

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/index.php

-sometimes-

http://www.tpww.net/

http://s3.zetaboards.com/thedeadpoolforum/index/

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/

http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/index.php

gamefaqs.com

3Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not as many other places than here. Vaguely have I been at DC's message boards (very old fashioned format).

4Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am over at ...

Bloody Disgusting Horror_Movie_Girl
Peggster Stefanihorror

I am also on Facebook a lot.

5Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Peggster? Rolling Eyes Wink Oh, Spaced, yous in love. Heh.

6Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Peggster? Rolling Eyes Wink Oh, Spaced, yous in love. Heh.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I is...sadly I am the black sheep over there.

7Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Are you the one that goes beyond loving his films and starts talking about creepy hypotheticals. Like, if he crashed his car during a blizzard, how you'd take him back to your house and "nurture" him over and over. And that's not counting the torture. tongue

8Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Are you the one that goes beyond loving his films and starts talking about creepy hypotheticals. Like, if he crashed his car during a blizzard, how you'd take him back to your house and "nurture" him over and over. And that's not counting the torture. tongue

No...but that is a good plan Twisted Evil Wink

There is a thread on what would you do if he showed up at your door. Laughing

9Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Are you the one that goes beyond loving his films and starts talking about creepy hypotheticals. Like, if he crashed his car during a blizzard, how you'd take him back to your house and "nurture" him over and over. And that's not counting the torture. tongue
Where else do you post/lurk? Douoom

10Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^^ Nice...What she does to him in the book is better.

11Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ So you would molest his crippled body and then commence torturing until he made you laugh? Shocked

12Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ So you would molest his crippled body and then commence torturing until he made you laugh? Shocked

Ohhh noo...I would demand that he play video games with me, but since I am so super shitty at them...it would be torture for him Laughing

13Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only other place that I posted regularly was the WUMB. Now that it's dead PoP! is my obsession.

I used to post on IMDB's message boards all the time before I found the WUMB. Over at IMDB my screen name is BatmanJM. I registered as Batman25JM, but for some reason is shows up as BatmanJM.

I also occasionally go to InvestComics Forum. I'm Batman25JM over there too.

I'm on Facebook as well.

14Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:The only other place that I posted regularly was the WUMB. Now that it's dead PoP! is my obsession.

I used to post on IMDB's message boards all the time before I found the WUMB. Over at IMDB my screen name is BatmanJM. I registered as Batman25JM, but for some reason is shows up as BatmanJM.

I'm on Facebook as well.

You play any games over on Facebook?

15Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ So you would molest his crippled body and then commence torturing until he made you laugh? Shocked

Ohhh noo...I would demand that he play video games with me, but since I am so super shitty at them...it would be torture for him Laughing
It could raise his ego.

16Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohhhh I will raise more than his ego Twisted Evil wub Laughing

17Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ See, you're up for molesting if necessary. Heh.

18Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I prefer the term "willful fondling" Laughing

19Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That sounds like something a date-rapist would say to their friends about the drunk person they're taking home from the party. Laughing neutral Laughing

20Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:That sounds like something a date-rapist would say to their friends about the drunk person they're taking home from the party. Laughing neutral Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing True...Simon does love to drink.

21Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:The only other place that I posted regularly was the WUMB. Now that it's dead PoP! is my obsession.

I'm on Facebook as well.

Occasionally, but most of the time I just have quick chats with friends, or update my favorites lists.

22Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I'm on Facebook as well.

Occasionally, but most of the time I just have quick chats with friends, or update my favorites lists.

Cool..I like the chat feature too...I like how you can list your movies in the social group section..Combo Mo just posted a review of Star Trek.

23Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I pretty much am always on facebook, only forum i really belong to is PoP! all I have time for. Occasionly I will be on the City of Heroes forums, but usually only to find out about a new patch or something game related

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

24Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I lurk jinxworld and CBR

I post on 4chan and 420chan

25Where else do you post/lurk? Empty Re: Where else do you post/lurk? Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Here, GameFAQS Cars and Trucks board, 4chan's /co/ - Comics and Cartoons, and /m/ - Mecha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum