Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

this may be my last post ever...

+6
Airwolf
Kupocat
Harry Wang
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
BlueMaxx
shark6495
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this may be my last post ever... Empty this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So as I sit here writing this my apartment buildings fire alarm is going off. The hallway is filled with smoke and outside it smells like pot. The alarm has been going off for about 20 minutes. I hear the fire trucks but they wont be here for like 3-5 minutes. I live on the 5th floor. I am too tired/lazy to go downstairs to make it out of the building because as many times before we have had false alarms. So umm yeah if I dont make it out my comic books are going up with me......

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked ...RUN, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! RUN!!!!

3this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...wait, it smells like pot? unsure

RUN INTO THE SMOKE!!! RUN!!!!!

4this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:So as I sit here writing this my apartment buildings fire alarm is going off. The hallway is filled with smoke and outside it smells like pot. The alarm has been going off for about 20 minutes. I hear the fire trucks but they wont be here for like 3-5 minutes. I live on the 5th floor. I am too tired/lazy to go downstairs to make it out of the building because as many times before we have had false alarms. So umm yeah if I dont make it out my comic books are going up with me......

Look on the bright side: If there is a real fire and it's too late to take the staurs, you can always jump out the window in stunning comic-book fashion and look all badass and what not. Don't think of this as an "oh fuck" moment but a "fuck yeah" moment. Wink

5this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

The suspense!! Shocked

this may be my last post ever... Suspense

6this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

blue you made me laugh so hard... so the good news is the fire alarm stopped going off. The fire fighters are going door to door to find where the smoke is coming from. They said we should be safe to be in our rooms (I did eventually go downstairs when I looked in the hall way and it was like a fog machine).... yea I have my window open (cause I can not control the heat) and its just like multiple clouds of pot smoke just drifting into my room.......

So I am safe... yay

7this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:30 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

dude I am on the fifth floor. If I jump out the window it will not be comic book fashion it will be ka-splat fashion

8this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:dude I am on the fifth floor. If I jump out the window it will not be comic book fashion it will be ka-splat fashion

Rolling Eyes
With that attitude of course it will be in ka-splat fashion, silly. Such negativity... shake my head

9this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Harry Wang wrote:The suspense!! Shocked

Laughing

shark6495 wrote:dude I am on the fifth floor. If I jump out the window it will not be comic book fashion it will be ka-splat fashion
The difference between a ka-splat jump and a comic book jump is a cape. yes Make sure you have one handy at all times!

10this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ And a grappling hook. Or the ability of flight. Or invulnerability. unsure I'm sure there's more.

11this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ And a grappling hook. Or the ability of flight. Or invulnerability. unsure I'm sure there's more.

Nah, a cape is all you need. Batman is irrefutable proof of this.

12this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this sounded intense!

13this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It does help him do that parachute schtick. But he's Batman, he's got very elastic yet stable knees.

14this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Harry Wang wrote:
Icon has been STOLEN!

Haha, you can make it! Laughing

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

15this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I read this thread this morning. Had me chuckling all through PT...

16this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

here is the best part I talked to my apartment manager today about the "fire" and all of the alarms and crap. She looked me in the eye and said "I have no idea what you are talking about the fire department never came here last night".... its like I am living in some weird twilight version of my apartment building. But instead of monsters and demons, I have druggies and the mentally retarded (I mean that in the actual mental term - I found out the local medical hospital rents out the first floor for the "better" patients).... as I type this a cat is moaning outside .... I think I may actually end up dead in this building one day.......

17this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 am

KindleBrat

KindleBrat
Cadet
Cadet

shark6495 wrote:here is the best part I talked to my apartment manager today about the "fire" and all of the alarms and crap. She looked me in the eye and said "I have no idea what you are talking about the fire department never came here last night".... its like I am living in some weird twilight version of my apartment building. But instead of monsters and demons, I have druggies and the mentally retarded (I mean that in the actual mental term - I found out the local medical hospital rents out the first floor for the "better" patients).... as I type this a cat is moaning outside .... I think I may actually end up dead in this building one day.......

I think you might want to start looking for a new apartment affraid

18this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Does sound like an unorthodoxically sketchy place, but still a sketchy place.

19this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 aka Hater of capes and being all 'Fuck yeah!' wrote:here is the best part I talked to my apartment manager today about the "fire" and all of the alarms and crap. She looked me in the eye and said "I have no idea what you are talking about the fire department never came here last night".... its like I am living in some weird twilight version of my apartment building. But instead of monsters and demons, I have druggies and the mentally retarded (I mean that in the actual mental term - I found out the local medical hospital rents out the first floor for the "better" patients).... as I type this a cat is moaning outside .... I think I may actually end up dead in this building one day.......

You see? It's obvious you were trapped in a time warp/pocket dimension/Grant Morrion's imagination. You proably could have used a cape anot merely jump but fly...

No one ever takes my advice. Sad

20this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In my experience, you always run toward the clouds of pot smoke, but that's just me.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

21this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Noooooo....that's not just you!this may be my last post ever... Thumbsup

22this may be my last post ever... Empty Re: this may be my last post ever... Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

oh this place is def sketchy. I am moving out as soon as my lease is up. I stupidly moved in because its close to campus. Well my apartment does not have a kitchen.... its ummm yeah this place sucks lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum