Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

surely i missed the announcement....

+9
Silent K
Goof
Lee
Joshua
Rath99
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
BlueMaxx
goatt
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1surely i missed the announcement.... Empty surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

theres just no possible way I'm putting this up first..... but if u haven't checked the PoP store... theres a new item for sale at the bottom.... a glorious new item.

2surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A wonderful item: http://images2.cafepress.com/product/417426072v6_350x350_Front.jpg

3surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah... not listened to the popcast this week have ya?

gotta admit though that was bloody fast!

4surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

oh no, i was well aware it was coming out. i just didnt realize it was already here. lol

5surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:yeah... not listened to the popcast this week have ya?

Is... is your avatar Max Sterling?!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

6surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes...yes it is

7surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

#1 on my Christmas list

8surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Truly, that is glorious.

9surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not seeing any sales on this. WTF, people!? Oh, wait. I know what's up. You're waiting to buy this calendar until you buy your Fangirl of the Month calendar to save on shipping costs, right? That's the right choice. I approve. Wink

http://www.leerodriguez.net

10surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I'm not seeing any sales on this. WTF, people!? Oh, wait. I know what's up. You're waiting to buy this calendar until you buy your Fangirl of the Month calendar to save on shipping costs, right? That's the right choice. I approve. Wink

That is correct sir. That and the PoP! thong that I want...umm..for my girlfriend unsure

11surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard all the kids who have been naughty are getting one of those!

12surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lucky, delinquent bastards.

13surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This will surely haunt Jose in the future.

14surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Hey! His consent is captured on audio!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

15surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There goes Jose's political future

16surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think this will only strengthen his credibility and his resolve in fighting for the civil rights of rancor fuckers.

17surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I think this will only strengthen his credibility and his resolve in fighting for the civil rights of rancor fuckers.

lmao

18surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I should send one of those to Gareb Shamus for Xmas.

19surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The recommendations are starting to come by:

"I bought one and everyone I know was impressed and said that my nephew looks just like me. I don't know who that kid is, but I approve!"
- Burt Reynolds

"This abomination should not be seen by any human being; or at least, that what I thought before the soothing image of a hairy chested young man and his sex toy made me realize what I miss. Thank you, PoP!"
- Rush Limbaugh

"Ah wish HE was da father of mah grandkid."
- Sarah Palin

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

20surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I declare this calendar:
surely i missed the announcement.... Burt_a10

21surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
shining knight wrote:yeah... not listened to the popcast this week have ya?

Is... is your avatar Max Sterling?!

Correction:

Is that avatar Maximilian Jenius, in which case yes.

:P

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

22surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now lets have Jose pose naked again, but this time with the calendar of him posing with the Rancor. Facebook approved!

23surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

That's so fucking Meta!

24surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:The recommendations are starting to come by:

"I bought one and everyone I know was impressed and said that my nephew looks just like me. I don't know who that kid is, but I approve!"
- Burt Reynolds

"This abomination should not be seen by any human being; or at least, that what I thought before the soothing image of a hairy chested young man and his sex toy made me realize what I miss. Thank you, PoP!"
- Rush Limbaugh

"Ah wish HE was da father of mah grandkid."
- Sarah Palin
Laughing Nicely done.

25surely i missed the announcement.... Empty Re: surely i missed the announcement.... Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Now lets have Jose pose naked again, but this time with the calendar of him posing with the Rancor. Facebook approved!

ZOMG!!!
surely i missed the announcement.... Meta11Next year's calendar is all set!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum