Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy girlfriends

+11
Joshua
Combo Mo
Ska
Thundermatts
shining knight
BlueMaxx
riv1
FroZen
Silent K
Sci-Fi
kidspider2099
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Crazy girlfriends Empty Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was once involved with a crazy girl and i'm not just saying that she was totally nuts. She was messed up in all the sense of the word. She was totally needy. It was long distance internet thing we made a movie list of movies that would like to watch together and i watched one of the movies by myself she'd get mad at me. she was up and down she was a human roller coaster and i some reason stayed on the ride. I think i stayed cause i was doing most of thinking with my little kidspider which is never a good idea. At one point she decided she should be a lesbian and i stayed. Why? i have no idea course that whole lesbian thing didn't really last long. This went on for like a year or two. It got really bad when she thought me and my best friend who is a girl were secretly dately which is the dumbest thing ever cause i love my best friend and but she like my sister she would be last person i would dated. She made choose between her and best friend and like a dick i choose the girlfriend or the friend who happened to be a girl. After i finally got off the crazy train i did eventually start my friendship over with my friend.

2Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:47 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

kidspider2099 wrote:I was once involved with a crazy girl and i'm not just saying that she was totally nuts. She was messed up in all the sense of the word. She was totally needy. It was long distance internet thing we made a movie list of movies that would like to watch together and i watched one of the movies by myself she'd get mad at me. she was up and down she was a human roller coaster and i some reason stayed on the ride. I think i stayed cause i was doing most of thinking with my little kidspider which is never a good idea. At one point she decided she should be a lesbian and i stayed. Why? i have no idea course that whole lesbian thing didn't really last long. This went on for like a year or two. It got really bad when she thought me and my best friend who is a girl were secretly dately which is the dumbest thing ever cause i love my best friend and but she like my sister she would be last person i would dated. She made choose between her and best friend and like a dick i choose the girlfriend or the friend who happened to be a girl. After i finally got off the crazy train i did eventually start my friendship over with my friend.

This is why you stay the hell and far away from the crazy ass ones.

3Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if i knew she was crazy i wouldn't have gotten involved with her.

4Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Lol. Well I can understand that.

5Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

kidspider2099 wrote:I was once involved with a crazy girl and i'm not just saying that she was totally nuts. She was messed up in all the sense of the word. She was totally needy. It was long distance internet thing we made a movie list of movies that would like to watch together and i watched one of the movies by myself she'd get mad at me. she was up and down she was a human roller coaster and i some reason stayed on the ride. I think i stayed cause i was doing most of thinking with my little kidspider which is never a good idea. At one point she decided she should be a lesbian and i stayed. Why? i have no idea course that whole lesbian thing didn't really last long. This went on for like a year or two. It got really bad when she thought me and my best friend who is a girl were secretly dately which is the dumbest thing ever cause i love my best friend and but she like my sister she would be last person i would dated. She made choose between her and best friend and like a dick i choose the girlfriend or the friend who happened to be a girl. After i finally got off the crazy train i did eventually start my friendship over with my friend.

WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS

Guess what. They're all crazy. You just have to find the right kind of crazy.

6Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can we get back to the Lesbian thing...cuz...ya know...you prolly coulda worked with that, or at least watched yes Well...now that i think about it...wouldn't that technically make her Bi?

And Knize is right. They're all crazy you just gotta pick the right level of crazy for you.

7Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Silent K"]
kidspider2099 wrote:

Guess what. They're all crazy. You just have to find the right kind of crazy.
So true, so true.

8Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I really liked Knize's quote.

So you let her swing, but she did not like the idea of you doing anything with a trusted friend? Luckily you got your friend back, KS.

9Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So are we talking misery crazy or goldilocks from fables crazy?

10Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ I really liked Knize's quote.

So you let her swing, but she did not like the idea of you doing anything with a trusted friend? Luckily you got your friend back, KS.

she watched way to much soap operas and romance novels so her in mind every guy with a girl who is a friend they secretly seeing that person.

11Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ But...she was sleeping with girls, right?

12Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ But...she was sleeping with girls, right?

I don't know like i said it was long distance thing. I don't think she did she said she liked girls and wanted to be with girls but i don't know how far she took it.

i did know she slept with a guy while we were going out. Her parents fixed her up while we dating they wanted somebody closer and i found out after our relationship that she slept with the guy that parents wanted her to date and jerk kinda forced himself on her.

13Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Internet dating is not the same thing as long distance. She was probabaly a dude anyways, so in the end, he was straight. tongue

14Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Internet dating is not the same thing as long distance.

So which one does Kerouac and me count as? lol!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

15Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
i did know she slept with a guy while we were going out. Her parents fixed her up while we dating they wanted somebody closer and i found out after our relationship that she slept with the guy that parents wanted her to date and jerk kinda forced himself on her.
surprised Well, her parents know a good guy when they see one. Mad shake my head Christ.

Thundermatts wrote:Internet dating is not the same thing as long distance. tongue
That seems pretty true.

Ska wrote:So which one does Kerouac and me count as? lol!
You are Ska and Kerouac, you don't count as anything.

Haha! I really didn't mean it like that. I meant that it doesn't apply to you because you've met. I'd say that's long-distance...now.

16Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

she was in fact a girl we did meet face to face so it was actually both it was an internet relationship that became long distance.

also i count as long distance cause we actually wrote each other actual letters not just emails.

17Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Long-distance relationships happen after being a together. Course, terms change over time.
Crazy girlfriends 14784

18Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Long-distance relationships happen after being a together. Course, terms change over time.
Crazy girlfriends 14784

Careful, don't give him any ideas. lol!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

19Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Long-distance relationships happen after being a together. Course, terms change over time.
Crazy girlfriends 14784

who's him? if it's me i've sworn off internet dating. sure i'll use the net to maybe find somebody but i will not do the long distance internet thing again i learned my lession.

20Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crazy girlfriends HIMYM___Hot_Crazy_Scale_by_JeremyX1

21Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm sure the reference from the show is over my head, but that is damned funny. tongue

Ska wrote:
Crazy girlfriends 14784
kidspider2099 wrote:
who's him? if it's me i've sworn off internet dating. sure i'll use the net to maybe find somebody but i will not do the long distance internet thing again i learned my lession.
I could see Kerouac trying to do that. But instead of the smiling girl, Ska is looking bored or complaining to Mnem to move the camera or sit back further so that she can see the entire screen. Laughing

22Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crazy girls may be more work, but they let you do the weird stuff.

23Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

^ I can attest that the above statement is not true. At least not 100% of the time. Wink

24Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, but crazy girls will set you on fire while you sleep affraid

25Crazy girlfriends Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Yes, but crazy girls will set you on fire while you sleep affraid
Touche'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum