Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy girlfriends

+11
Joshua
Combo Mo
Ska
Thundermatts
shining knight
BlueMaxx
riv1
FroZen
Silent K
Sci-Fi
kidspider2099
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Yes, but crazy girls will set you on fire while you sleep affraid

*sigh* If it wasn't for these 3rd-degree, burn scars. What I do wrong, Kupo? Sleep
*Checks calendar date for next skin-grafting.*

27Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Yes, but crazy girls will set you on fire while you sleep affraid

*sigh* If it wasn't for these 3rd-degree, burn scars. What I do wrong, Kupo? Sleep
*Checks calendar date for next skin-grafting.*

I told you not to change my channel....I was watching that show Mad .......... Laughing

28Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

*pulls out Zippo* which of you bitches feel sleepy?! ;op

29Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:*pulls out Zippo* which of you bitches feel sleepy?! ;op

Hope you brought the gasoline because I am all out Laughing

30Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I totally have gasoline... so I think we should gather tie him up dowse him with gas then gather up all his toys and burn them. If that isn't enough then we can totally burn the PoPulation ;op

31Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

umm reading these last few threads made me uncomfortable.... reminded me of the story where the three girls got together to super glue that one guys penis to himself.... here http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/krazy-glue-revenge-four-women-glue-mans-penis-his-stomach

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

32Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, ya. They went a little far. They could've just broke up/divorced him and got the hell away from that guy.

33Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:umm reading these last few threads made me uncomfortable.... reminded me of the story where the three girls got together to super glue that one guys penis to himself.... here http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/krazy-glue-revenge-four-women-glue-mans-penis-his-stomach

Dude we are not talking about gluing your penis to your leg we are talking about setting you on fire....totally different Laughing Laughing Laughing

34Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am

More specifically "your sex is on fire"

35Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Would it be a burning, or more of a skin-ripping-off-your-weiner type of feeling?

36Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm

BlueMaxx wrote:Would it be a burning, or more of a skin-ripping-off-your-weiner type of feeling?

I can arrange for both. >=D

37Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

DeathByChickFlix wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Would it be a burning, or more of a skin-ripping-off-your-weiner type of feeling?

I can arrange for both. >=D

DO NOT LIKE!

38Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ ohhh it will only hurt for a bit Laughing

39Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Till the guy bleeds to death? 'Cause that's like an artery with the blood glands. blink

40Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^^ ohhh it will only hurt for a bit Laughing

must friend you now! ;op

41Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah the Hot/Crazy chart reminds me of my other favorite chart:
Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Funny-graphs-dimitri-martin-procrastination

http://realityfugitives.com/

42Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Ah the Hot/Crazy chart reminds me of my other favorite chart:
Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Funny-graphs-dimitri-martin-procrastination

Tis true. Laughing

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

43Crazy girlfriends - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy girlfriends Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They stole that from Demitri Martin. Or vice versa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum