Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Empty Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dynamic Forces has a pretty decent deal: 2 signed books, 6 variant books, and 92 other books for like, $20.

Other than that, I'm not finding anything good? AM I just not looking in the right places, or for the right things?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

2Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Empty Re: Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Amazon.com is having a cyber monday sale...i didn't see anything I couldn't live without...they might have something for you over there.

3Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Empty Re: Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Best Buy has Firefly for $10.99.

4Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Empty Re: Find Any Good Cyber Monday Deals? Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Amazon, like Target, had Weeds Seasons 1-3 for $8.99 each, and the fourth was $9.99. I asked my sis for those. Hopefully she grabbed at least the first season for me to check it out. happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum