Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Goes the New Year 2009

+19
darth__frodo
Sci-Fi
potatojoe
elijahdprophet
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
Tripper McGee
shining knight
MillionDollarGeek
Lee
Mnemosis
grneyedsngr
goatt
Joshua
Denim
Silent K
Chi-Town Spidey
Ska
TENIME_art
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Psshhhh, over here on the East Coast, we celebrate the real New Year anyways.
So do you guys like, count down until the ball drops at exactly 11P.M CST? I know I'm excited.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

52PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:And dress up, damn it! I used to wear boas on New Year's Eve. Fucking fancy.
That sounds dangerous. Aren't you afraid all of the loud noises will spook them and they'll strangle you?

53PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
That sounds dangerous. Aren't you afraid all of the loud noises will spook them and they'll strangle you?

I'd rent them from "Sexy Snakes for Sluts, Inc." They're used to loud noises.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

54PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good to hear. Safety first!

55PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:I am a little upset that Knize, Jose, and Trip will not be there. Crying or Very sad This news makes me sad.

Sorry, Pete! Thank you very much for the invitation, though! I know you guys will have a blast! And dress up, damn it! I used to wear boas on New Year's Eve. Fucking fancy.

If all goes well we will have a blast and I REALLY want you to be there. Oh...that dress up, since the party is at MY HOUSE, it's optional. Very Happy So..........No. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

56PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:too bad you can't make it across the world gang new years in scotland is fucking awesome

You say that now. You'd shit bricks if I showed up on your doorstep on December 31st drunk as hell yelling " Where are all the damn sheep I'm feeling frisky??!!"

57PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've seen weirder on new years eve...believe me

58PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I will actually be in Chicago on the 31st, but my plane will be landing in the afternoon and then I am coming back to South Bend. After a trip to New Mexico I don't think I will be in a party mood.

Have a good time gang!

59PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:I will actually be in Chicago on the 31st, but my plane will be landing in the afternoon and then I am coming back to South Bend. After a trip to New Mexico I don't think I will be in a party mood.

Have a good time gang!

Unexceptable!

60PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Unexceptable!
My head just exploded.

61PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Unexceptable!
My head just exploded.

Mission accomplished. Wink

62PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's the verdict, webhead?

Are we having it there, or am I back to square one?

63PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OH yeah, it's past Thursday isn't it? Well my friend, I HIGHLY suggest you make a strong case on Monday when you come to visit to the wifey-poo, it'll even our chances. I figure we both attack her witht he case, that way she has not time to prepare. Sneak attack and getting her a really cool christmas gift wouldn't hurt your chances either. Very Happy

64PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't afford to get either of you anything until next Friday... unsure

65PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

S'okay buddy, we'll work with what we got. Smile

66PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:03 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The party will be at my place! Very Happy

67PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:21 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Facebook invite updated.

68PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:44 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yknow...Pete just gave me a good idea.

Where ever you are in the world, you should video or take pictures at your respective New Year's Eve celebrations, and we can have PoP! Goes the New Year WORLD WIDE!

I know I'll take some video of the traditional "burning of the christmas tree."

69PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:And dress up, damn it! I used to wear boas on New Year's Eve. Fucking fancy.

Snakes cant hear. neutral

70PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Silent K wrote:Yknow...Pete just gave me a good idea.

Where ever you are in the world, you should video or take pictures at your respective New Year's Eve celebrations, and we can have PoP! Goes the New Year WORLD WIDE!

I know I'll take some video of the traditional "burning of the christmas tree."

Traditional 'burning of the christmas tree???' And I could probably do a video for that PoP! World Wide idea of yours. Wouldn't be much but it'd be something. After I get off work anyways.

71PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:57 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it looks like PoP! Goes The New Year is officially a go. The Mrs and I got the drinks, soda's and beer. There will be Rockband Challenges and there will be a dance floor, all in the safety warmth of my place. Really surprised my wife AGREED to something like this. Chris will be providing the food and lodging for out of town guests.

I guess we HAVE shake my head to dress up for this event. I really don't feel like it and like to stay casual, but don't want to be a sore thumb either by being the only one NOT dressed up. POP! sign will be there and video's will be taken. I'll upload after the new year.

Can't wait to see the people that are coming! It'll be a fun time, promise.

72PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:55 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't dance. If I do I might end up hurting myself and others. neutral

And I'll bring Say Anything with me in case anyone is in the board game mood. Super easy to learn and play. Everyone gets little dry erase boards, 1 person asks a question and you try to guess what their answer would be. Easy, right? I guess I just explained the rules..

Brett picked out a "classy" dress for me to wear so I expect everyone else to dress up nice too. ^_^

73PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going toooooooooooooooooooo.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

74PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darth__frodo wrote:I don't dance. If I do I might end up hurting myself and others. neutral

And I'll bring Say Anything with me in case anyone is in the board game mood. Super easy to learn and play. Everyone gets little dry erase boards, 1 person asks a question and you try to guess what their answer would be. Easy, right? I guess I just explained the rules..

Brett picked out a "classy" dress for me to wear so I expect everyone else to dress up nice too. ^_^

Whatever makes you feel comfortable Daze. Smile

Ska wrote:I'm going toooooooooooooooooooo.

Yay!

75PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darth__frodo wrote:I expect everyone else to dress up nice too. ^_^

Ditto. dry

Ska wrote:I'm going toooooooooooooooooooo.

*SQUEE!!*

Now, we just gotta work on getting your boyfriend out here...hmmm...

PoP! Goes the New Year 2009 - Page 3 Headscratcher

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum