Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread!

+4
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Administrator
Mnemosis
Thundermatts
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thats right, we did this on the Wumb, but I thought maybe it was time to do it again. Theres new folk, and people have grown, so it might be fun to recast. Copy and paste and add to the list. You list what kind of vehicle the person would be as a transformer, and give them a new name

GojiahToho- a lunch truck that only sells delicious but healthy noodle dishes. - Noodle-Loo

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

GojiahToho - a lunch truck that only sells delicious but healthy noodle dishes. - Noodle-Loo

Thundermatts - a dog that eats his own shit. - Scat

Wink Just kidding, couldn't resist!

Thundermatts - A minivan with a sign in the window that reads "Gabey on Board" - Airbag

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, this is a lame as I thought it might turn out to be. Good job Mnemosis.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I forgot a smily, so everyone knows for sue I'm not really mad about being called a shit eating dog. It's super ceative and funny, even after all this time. It's the new Mnemosis wears nothing but vests.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You missed the real pick, I guess?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:You missed the real pick, I guess?

Wade: What's that over Thundermatt's head?
Mnemosis: I don't know, looks like a joke. On closer inspection, I think it's mine.
Wade: Huh.

Thundermatts wrote:It's the new Mnemosis wears nothing but vests.

Now there's a site to see. hmm

It's days like this I'm glad I don't know how some people look like. Spares me disturbing mental images. hmm

GojiahToho- a lunch truck that only sells delicious but healthy noodle dishes. - Noodle-Loo
Thundermatts - A minivan with a sign in the window that reads "Gabey on Board" - Airbag
Tomer Soiker - A hearse (deadministrator and all) with bumper stickers featuring positive and pleasant messages such as "Don't worry, be happy". - Tomb-Er (I'm not feeling creative today. Leave me alone. Sad ).

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker - A hearse (deadministrator and all) with bumper stickers featuring positive and pleasant messages such as "Don't worry, be happy". - Tomb-Er
Jason Knize (dressed as Barf) - '73 Winnebago, Eagle V Spaceship from Spaceballs. AKA Silent-Schwartz!

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:GojiahToho- a lunch truck that only sells delicious but healthy noodle dishes. - Noodle-Loo
Tomer Soiker - A hearse (deadministrator and all) with bumper stickers featuring positive and pleasant messages such as "Don't worry, be happy". - Tomb-Er
Jason Knize (dressed as Barf) - '73 Winnebago, Eagle V Spaceship from Spaceballs. AKA Silent-Schwartz!

So, I'm Barf that transforms into the Eagle V? Not bad!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I'm glad you liked it. I was kind of like, "Is this good?" Heh. I was thinking of calling you Silent Winn because of the Winnebago, but Schwartz popped in my head.

10The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty Re: The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee - a bumper car - 12 Point (if you've ever been in a car with him trying to back out of a space, you get it)

11The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty Re: The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee - a bumper car - 12 Point (if you've ever been in a car with him trying to back out of a space, you get it)
Mnemosis - Gun-Tree - Transforms into a forest-protecting, metallic tree with lasers, bullets and a hose for forest fires. AKA Turbo-Twig!

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Mnemosis - Gun-Tree - Transforms into a forest-protecting, metallic tree with lasers, bullets and a hose for forest fires. AKA Turbo-Twig!
Esbat - The Wienermobile. When he transforms, he looks like an upright hot dog with arms and legs. Also, his main cannon is in his crotch, and he pelvic thrusts to fire. Codename: Alienator.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Esbat - The Wienermobile. When he transforms, he looks like an upright hot dog with arms and legs. Also, his main cannon is in his crotch, and he pelvic thrusts to fire. Codename: Alienator.
Dr. Wade McNasty - Nast-car - A competitive race car with a turbo engine that never goes off.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh I did miss the real pick, Good one Mnemosis!

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:Oh I did miss the real pick, Good one Mnemosis!

shake my head

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lamest Transformer EVAR! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thundermatts wrote:Oh I did miss the real pick, Good one Mnemosis!

I THOUGHT you'd like that. I just couldn't resist getting in the zinger, first.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Lamest Transformer EVAR! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing The Transformer that gets, technically, one episode, and then is only seen during PSA at the end of certain episodes. tongue

18The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty Re: The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ooh! I can be voiced by Al Gore!

19The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty Re: The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

"Teletraan 1 chose this body for me, but not only am I immobile, the humans are killing the other trees off at an alarming rate! Soon, without their roots to hold the soil together, it will begin to erode and -"

"Yeah, that's great Gun-tree. Uh... I think the Decepticons are attacking the city now. Autobots, transform and roll out! Gun-Tree, you... uh... stay here and... uh... keep guarding the forest."

::grumble grumble:: "'Stay here' he says. Like I have any choice!"

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

"I must save the whales!"

21The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Empty Re: The All New Make Us Transfomers Thread! Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"beware of Man-bear-pig!" Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum