Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

+17
Rath99
Batman25JM
AlienIncognito
potatojoe
rwe1138
Spider_Fan14
The Ignored One
melvinlikechris
Airwolf
Denim
kidspider2099
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
ChrisToPhenom
DickGrayson007
riv1
Aussiemandias
21 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seeing I'm probably the first on here to celebrate it (unless there's a member I'm not aware of from New Zealand) I just wanted to wish you all the best for Christmas day and the holiday period.

This might seem bizarre to most of you but Christmas day here is usually stinking hot but as I type this it is raining and looks set in all day which should cool things down.

Anyway, wanted to say thanks again to all those who made us refugees from WUMB welcome here and hope you have a wonderful day today (tomorrow for most of you) whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

2Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, have a merry Christmas, and thank you for the good thoughts!

3Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:30 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Merry Christmas to my POP brothers and sisters, I hope you get all that you desire. Love you guys. hug

4Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on PoP!

5Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

6Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas everybody!

7Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:31 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:Seeing I'm probably the first on here to celebrate it (unless there's a member I'm not aware of from New Zealand) I just wanted to wish you all the best for Christmas day and the holiday period.

This might seem bizarre to most of you but Christmas day here is usually stinking hot but as I type this it is raining and looks set in all day which should cool things down.

Anyway, wanted to say thanks again to all those who made us refugees from WUMB welcome here and hope you have a wonderful day today (tomorrow for most of you) whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

it's summer there right now right? whats like to have christmas in summer?

8Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:42 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas everyone

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

9Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

im not late - ill go west coast time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!! SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM! CHEERS!

10Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas everyone!

11Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:33 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all!!

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

12Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:38 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody!

13Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

14Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:19 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas Pop Kids!

15Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Merry Christmas everyone!

16Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
it's summer there right now right? whats like to have christmas in summer?
Well I spent a few years of my childhood in the UK so I experienced Christmases in Winter at an impressionable age so, for me, it's never really felt right in the middle of Summer. However to a lot of Australians it would be pretty normal and the only place they see a white Christmas is on tv. A lot of Australians have a BBQ lunch and seafood (prawns or shrimps as you guys call them) is often on the menu so it's pretty different to what you all experience over there.

17Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas all!! Hope it's a good one.

18Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to all.

19Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This Christmas...wasn't awful. Wasn't the gifts, giving or recieving--Although, that went well. Felt it was even.--no one was a jerk. Twas a Christmas to remember. tongue

Again...and to all a good night.

20Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:40 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Kwhack

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

21Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Merry Christmas and may God bless us all everyone.

I cant wait to go back home to my wife, I heard I got some great presents lined up at home for me. There is nothing over here and im bored as hell.

22Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Heh. I love how that seemed like you wanted go home to see your wife (which I'm sure you do) but then you made it seem that it was specifically for her presents. tongue

23Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:30 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone had a lovely day, I know I did. Thanks for the merry wishes Aussie. Smile

24Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum