Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear, The World; You're dumb.

+13
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
prescribeddrone
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
kidspider2099
Thundermatts
comicgeekelly
Ska
supervenom
Silent K
Rath99
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Dear, The World; You're dumb. Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Being a sharp tongued malcontent is more fun than a happy go lucky joy boy. I look forward to biting all of your heads off in the days to come.

Last edited by Mnemosis on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total

2Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Simply being a dickhead because it's fun seems... antisocial and hedonistic. So, let's subtitle this essay "Mocking Away Stupid." Long story short, if I'm being mean to you, it's only because I think you have the potential to be better than you are, and I'm trying to goad you into using your resentment of me to motivate you towards self-improvement. No need to thank me.

3Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a theory that all men are inherently assholes. You either embrace the fact they you are an asshole or you suppress your asshole tendencies and deal with the occasional flare-up. Nice to see K-Wack embrace the natural asshole that he is.

4Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This thread makes babies sad. Crying or Very sad

5Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Good. Fuck em! What have babies done for me lately?

6Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Good. Fuck em! What have babies done for me lately?

As I read Knize's post I thought the same thing lol

7Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you can eat them!!!!!!!!

8Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

*throws X-Mas Tree through Thread*

9Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Simply being a dickhead because it's fun seems... antisocial and hedonistic. So, let's subtitle this essay "Mocking Away Stupid." Long story short, if I'm being mean to you, it's only because I think you have the potential to be better than you are, and I'm trying to goad you into using your resentment of me to motivate you towards self-improvement. No need to thank me.

Well, shit, I'm awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

10Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I'm gonna go hide under a rock until this all blows over.

11Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm not sure what the fuck is going on, but mean people are the worst.

12Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:i'm not sure what the fuck is going on, but mean people are the worst.

Now that what i call Irony.

13Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Being a sharp tongued malcontent is more fun than a happy go lucky joy boy. I look forward to biting all of your heads off in the days to come.
Mnemosis wrote:Simply being a dickhead because it's fun seems... antisocial and hedonistic. So, let's subtitle this essay "Mocking Away Stupid." Long story short, if I'm being mean to you, it's only because I think you have the potential to be better than you are, and I'm trying to goad you into using your resentment of me to motivate you towards self-improvement. No need to thank me.
Sharp-tongued? Mocking away stupid? You had to edit your original post twice and it seems because of your own second post. I mean, when you create your own thread, you have all the time in the world to make that first post just right.

...idiot. Laughing Seriously, though? Your stupid. neutral

14Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Being a sharp tongued malcontent is more fun than a happy go lucky joy boy. I look forward to biting all of your heads off in the days to come.
Sharp-tongued? Mocking away stupid? You had to edit your original post twice and it seems because of your own second post. I mean, when you create your own thread, you have all the time in the world to make that first post just right.

You should take your own advice and change that your to "You're". tongue

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

15Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:

*ahem*

SNAP!

16Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*sigh* That was part of the joke. The grammar Nazi thing was last weeks butter. And you didn't even put quotations around "your" when addressing the word. Again...*sigh*

17Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A hate thread? Ooo!

All I have to say is

light a candle for the sinners
set the world on fire

anti choice
anti girl
I am the anti flag unfurled
anti white and anti man
I got the anti future plan
anti fascist
anti mod
I am the anti music god
anti sober
anti whore
there will never be enough of anti more
I can't believe in the things
that don't believe in me
now it's your turn to see misanthropy
anti people now you've gone too far
here's your antichrist superstar
anti money
anti hate
anti things I fucked and ate
anti cop
anti fun
here is my anti-president gun
anti Satan
anti black
anti world is on my back
anti gay and anti dope
I am the f----t anti-pope
(bridge)
(chorus)
anti peace
anti life
anti husband, anti wife
anti song and anti me
I don't deserve a chance to be.

anti people now you've gone too far, here's your anti-christ superstar
anti people now you've gone too far, here's your anti-christ superstar

hey, on topic Very Happy

18Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mmmm....last week's butter...

19Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mmmmm.. butter.

Dear, The World; You're dumb. Homer-drool-702026

20Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Apollo coming over to the dark side?

Dear, The World; You're dumb. 6156161

Rath99 wrote:I have a theory that all men are inherently assholes. You either embrace the fact they you are an asshole or you suppress your asshole tendencies and deal with the occasional flare-up. Nice to see K-Wack embrace the natural asshole that he is.

....This man is a fucking genius. My entire existence in one post. neutral

kidspider2099 wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:i'm not sure what the fuck is going on, but mean people are the worst.

Now that what i call Irony.

Dear, The World; You're dumb. 1258172569239

Dear, The World; You're dumb. Irony_kkk

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total

21Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

Dear, The World; You're dumb. 1258193159999

And for no apparent reason other than my own entertainment,
Dear, The World; You're dumb. 1261063575431

If you don't laugh, the terrorists win. Laughing

22Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
And for no apparent reason other than my own entertainment,
Dear, The World; You're dumb. 1261063575431

If you don't laugh, the terrorists win. Laughing

Oh, I LOLed. I LOLed hard.

23Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

How come I'm being criticized for my "bad behavior"?! I never started such a thread...

See what happens when Lee isn't around?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

24Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kerouac should specify - when he's doing that "for your own good", it's not "mean"...it's "tough love"...and it's one of the reasons I love him. *HUGZ*

P-platonically, of course. neutral

*waits for someone to post the birthday pic...dry*

Spider-Man wrote:You should change that "Your" to "You're". tongue

I'M GETTING THROUGH TO HIM!! Very Happy

25Dear, The World; You're dumb. Empty Re: Dear, The World; You're dumb. Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Next time put more tongue into him.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum