Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DVD: Volumes/Seasons or Complete Series Collections?

+2
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What type of DVD of a TV series do you buy more often? I'm more fond of getting complete series and outside of garnering interest i don't really buy volumes so what are your guys tastes?

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think you meant to put trades. Think you mean to say volumes or complete collections when it comes to box-sets?

I'd prefer complete collections, but they're usually expensive. There's nothing wrong with getting the individual volumes. Unless you're meaning volumes as a dvd with only like 3 or 4 episodes of a show on it and not a season, which animation does a lot, then no.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I don't think you meant to put trades. Think you mean to say volumes or complete collections when it comes to box-sets?
Crap, yeah i screwed up blush

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

complete seasons ftw!

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

supervenom wrote:complete seasons ftw!

Yeppers, pretty much my thoughts, wait a couple of years and you can pick up pretty much anything for 10-20 bucks from Walmart.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Not always. Short series, maybe, but X-Files complete collection is $200+ still. And on dvd, no less.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Complete seasons. I love them. I have ~470 season box sets.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I would've bought complete collections if not for the price. Also, when it comes to series I watch for the first time, I prefer to test the first season instead of committing to the whole show without knowing it yet.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thanks for the title fix Tomer.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Complete seasons. I love them. I have ~470 season box sets.
DVD: Volumes/Seasons or Complete Series Collections? Word-sell-shocked-woman

Tomer Soiker wrote:I would've bought complete collections if not for the price. Also, when it comes to series I watch for the first time, I prefer to test the first season instead of committing to the whole show without knowing it yet.
Sometimes I do that. I did that with Sliders. Wasn't sure if it'd hold up, and it did. Bit dated, but it is still a fun show.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Complete seasons. I love them. I have ~470 season box sets.
DVD: Volumes/Seasons or Complete Series Collections? Word-sell-shocked-woman

Very Happy

That's why they call me the TV King.king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum