Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 23]

151The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good lord NO! Robin Williams is fine when he's doing stand up, but he drives me insane in movies.

152The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

153The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My votes for Riddler go to David Tennant and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Really anybody but Robin Williams.

154The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

aka Robin Williams wants to be relevant.

155The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I'm not opposed to Robin Williams as Riddler..the guy was chilling in Insomnia, a film he worked on with Christopher Nolan. He seems about as odd a choice as Ledger as Joker, and he's been wanting to be in a Batman film since before the 89 film. Why not?

156The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

true he was also creepy in one hour photo.... williams is a good actor, just like carey, when they put them in good roles... sadly williams is a casualty (maybe?) of the 90s when he did a lot of the family comedies that people loved but then grew tired of quickly.... williams did play a bad guy in Law and Order and was good there too... remember the guy was trained at Julliard..... plus he was a good serious role in good will hunting.,..

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

157The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's the movie I was going to bring up. What Dreams May Come, and parts of Good Will Hunting. His comedy's never made me laugh, but his dramas always get me. As The Riddler? I wouldn't mind, I guess. I would want someone younger and less hairy. :P

158The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

If a Robin Williams comedy has never made you laugh, you have no fucking soul.

Or you're just an elitist prick.

159The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have no soul and I'm an elitist prick.

Apparently.

160The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

you can be both and we love you for it ... Smile but I liked Robin Williams comedy at first but then it just seemed over the top and silly... there are some movies I refuse to see with him in it, the movie with the RV in it, Old Dogs, and the license to wed...... but some of his other movies are my favorites: patch adams, what dreams may come, good will hunting, good morning vietnam, dead poet's society

EDIT: somewhere along the lines I racked up 1000 posts.... its been fun hope I have contributed to this board somehow.....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

161The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked Dead Poet's Society.

As far as comedies, nothing really past "kid" movies. Jumanji, Aladdin, and FernGully. Course I was in the single digits when I saw those films. So they're kind of fueled by nostalgia. I'm not getting off work or hanging out with friends and thinking/saying, "I'm in the mood for some motherfuckin' FernGully!" ...maybe Aladdin. :P

Oh, and this just in, script is finished!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=19624
[last part]

162The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:...I'm not getting off work or hanging out with friends and thinking/saying, "I'm in the mood for some motherfuckin' FernGully!" ...

Why the fuck aren't you thinking/saying that?

Boo-coo overtime!

163The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should make that a thing.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Shadowofthebat

164The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I should make that a thing.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Shadowofthebat

Nice.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

165The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:48 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^That's a badass fan poster.

166The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I wish it were real. Hope that sentence before it doesn't makes it seem like I did it. Because I totally didn't. Laughing I'm not Astro, can't photoshop. That was for Ferngully...and making it a thing to watch all the time. Nevermind. Damn context. :P

167The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Michael Emerson should play the Riddler.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 MichaelEmerson7

168The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:11 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Heh, that's actually pretty good

169The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He has shown us that he's great at playing passionate, methodical characters. I'm still rooting for him to be Captain Cold. Which could lead him into being leader of The Rogues.

170The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:He has shown us that he's great at playing passionate, methodical characters. I'm still rooting for him to be Captain Cold. Which could lead him into being leader of The Rogues.

I imagine Cold to be a bit grittier, whereas Riddler would fit better with his "petite" nature.

171The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Robert Patrick is born to play Cold.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 File

172The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:16 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My current pick for Riddler:

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Stepbrothersprem11
Adam Scott

173The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Robert Patrick is born to play Cold.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 File

Yes. Much grittier than "Ben"

174The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:My current pick for Riddler:
Adam Scott
I've seen him in a couple things, but can't place him.

175The Dark Knight Rises - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i prolly wouldn't mind Williams as a Batman villain. But to pull it off IMO he's going to need to drop a good deal of weight. I mean, especially if he wants to play Riddler. He'll need to drop probably a good 50-70 pounds maybe more. Riddler's a skinny guy, and yeah, Williams isn't in bad shape, but he's just too...big IMO. Williams can definately pull off creepy/intelligent, but i just don't know that he's right for the Riddler. If he dropped enough weight he could probably pull off the Ventriloquist, he actually kinda looked like Arnold Wesker in One Hour Photo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum