Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sooooo...Two Things...

+3
Administrator
kidspider2099
azrael07
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

First...

i have a painting that i've been using as my desktop background, and i forget where i got it. But i have no idea what the name is or who the artist is. if anyone can be any help with it's identification, that'd be awesome.

Sooooo...Two Things... Circus1

second...
i and a few friends are putting together some sort of radio program/sci-fi/drama/western kinda dealie. was wondering if we got it up and running, and maybe on iTunes or somehow found a way to make it available for download(which is the ultimate goal), but if got it available for download, would anybody be interested in listening to it? or helping out?

2Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:First...

i have a painting that i've been using as my desktop background, and i forget where i got it. But i have no idea what the name is or who the artist is. if anyone can be any help with it's identification, that'd be awesome.

Sooooo...Two Things... Circus1

second...
i and a few friends are putting together some sort of radio program/sci-fi/drama/western kinda dealie. was wondering if we got it up and running, and maybe on iTunes or somehow found a way to make it available for download(which is the ultimate goal), but if got it available for download, would anybody be interested in listening to it? or helping out?

i can tell you one thing that picture is creepy.

3Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:11 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

says the guy with the "The Scream" avatar, lol.

4Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Couldn't find anything in Google. Try websites/forums that expertise in paintings.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will listen but not help out.
Sooooo...Two Things... Simp200

As for the painting...no clue. Have you asked the uploader on their photobucket page?

6Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Couldn't find anything either, but i saved the pic. Very cool/creepy.

7Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tried really hard to find it using a different type of searh with "napier" but couldn't. Found this, though.
Sooooo...Two Things... 1-why-so-serious-simone-napier
Sweet.

8Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

the napier in the photobucket url, that's all me. i uploaded it to photobucket so i could post it here.

9Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Well that's a great pic but I've never seen it before. It looks like it could be an illustration from a book rather than a stand-alone painting. Where did you find it in the first place? Also the online radio show is a great idea.

10Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

yeah, i wish i knew where i got it.can't remember for the life of me.

11Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's a illustration of what's considered a "whiteface" clown, mostly like European in origin (I'm thinking Swiss...possible French). Hope that helps, not sure of the artist...if it helps, that painting sure resembles a one of the Caroli clowns.

12Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:says the guy with the "The Scream" avatar, lol.

yeah but my screamer the is giving the thumbs up so its cool.

13Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hh, never noticed. Thought you just liked that painting. That's pretty funny.

14Sooooo...Two Things... Empty Re: Sooooo...Two Things... Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Hh, never noticed. Thought you just liked that painting. That's pretty funny.

I do actually like the scream it's one of my fave paintings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum