Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

100 Things to do Before You Die

+16
colossus1979
(._Y_.)
Silent K
kidspider2099
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
TENIME_art
potatojoe
shining knight
supervenom
Administrator
Que
riv1
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
CherriesJubilee
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1100 Things to do Before You Die Empty 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

What's on your list???

2100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Take over the world. neutral But that's somewhere near the end of the list, so...

3100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Train a gorilla and crocidile to fight each other

4100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Make love to a blonde on top of a hippo.
NSFW
http://www.unbreakablecomb.net/KingTut/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/1967_Hippopotamus.jpg
Yeah, that's hot. Twisted Evil

5100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Niiiice pic!

See the Grand Canyon.

6100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Lunge wildly at the pop while wearing a chicken suit

7100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:40 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Burn down the internetz.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

8100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

destroy Montreal

9100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In knize in 2010

10100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eat one of every animal

11100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Me too!

Attend SDCC
Go to Europe

12100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Take over the world. neutral But that's somewhere near the end of the list, so...

Pssh.

Eff that.

That's at the top of mine...

13100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:05 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll let you both fight over who takes over it while I make my plans to destroy it Laughing

14100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Go to England
Get a tattoo

15100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to punch the following people in the face before I die:
  • Michael Bay
  • Courtney Love
  • Katie Price
  • Greg Gutfeld
  • Pete Wentz
  • Hayden Christensen
  • Simon Cowell
  • Chad Kroeger
  • Matthew Mcconaughey

the list goes on

16100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I'd like to take nude pictures, ride a horse, and visit Greece. Hmmm....perhaps all at once? lol

Oh, and I want to make out with another woman....just to say I did Wink

Last edited by CherriesJubilee on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

17100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pork 2 chicks.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

18100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I'll let you both fight over who takes over it while I make my plans to destroy it Laughing

What do you think's at the bottom of my list? Wink

19100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Pork 2 chicks.
Total?

20100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:
Total?

Laughing

21100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Eat one of every animal
Even people? :shocked: Soylent Green: 2012.

potatojoe wrote:
Attend SDCC
Same. That'd be so much fun to go to the biggest Comic-Con in the world.

TENIME_art wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Take over the world. neutral But that's somewhere near the end of the list, so...

Pssh.

Eff that.

That's at the top of mine...
shining knight wrote:I'll let you both fight over who takes over it while I make my plans to destroy it Laughing
Looks like we'll have to team up to stop Shiny so that we can fight over it. You can be Lex, I guess. I'll be Doom. happy

CherriesJubilee wrote:I'd like to take nude pictures, ride a horse, and visit Greece. Hmmm....perhaps all at once? lol

blush

That last one is...weird. That seems to be a fad with young girls now, apparently. Media was acting like it was an epidemic. That all these girls makeout with other girls for attention, or something. Laughing

Pork?

TENIME_art wrote:

What do you think's at the bottom of my list? Wink
Oh...I see. Suspect

22100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

get married then get laid.

23100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

CherriesJubilee wrote:I'd like to take nude pictures, ride a horse, and visit Greece. Hmmm....perhaps all at once? lol

Before I'd die, I'd like to see both these things.

24100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:40 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to go to some kind of con someday Sad I'd also like to sit in the front row at a Canucks game... which I get to do in April! HOLLA!

25100 Things to do Before You Die Empty Re: 100 Things to do Before You Die Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
CherriesJubilee wrote:
blush

That last one is...weird. That seems to be a fad with young girls now, apparently. Media was acting like it was an epidemic. That all these girls makeout with other girls for attention, or something. Laughing

Pork?
It happens a lot, nowadays. I'm going to blame Katy Perry for giving it that boost. I'd also like to say where the hell were these girls 10 years ago???

And yes, "to pork".

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum