Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Empty John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody catch the first one? Love John Oliver, and I love stand-up. He's picked great comedians so far. The first show was last week, but the next one is tonight. He's the host, and usually has about 4 or 5 on each 1 hour episode.
John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show John-oliver-nyspecial_1
Fridays @ 11PM (EST)

Tonight (Jan. 15th): Mary Lynn Rajskub, Matt Braunger, Hari Kondabolu and Brian Posehn.

2John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Empty Re: John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Caught the episode with Chris Hardwick, and that was pretty decent.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

3John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Empty Re: John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've caught a few episodes. John Oliver is HILARIOUS. The other comedians are kinda hit or miss (with a few more misses for me).

4John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Empty Re: John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I've yet to not laugh. Even one comedian whom I didn't care for his stuff earlier in his career thought had a good set. Forget the guys name. Really tall Jewish guy who finished out the second show, I believe.

They're all on Free OnDemand right now. At least up to the fifth episode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum