Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love You Phillip Morris

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Love You Phillip Morris Empty I Love You Phillip Morris Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jim Carrey's next movie is about a guy who realizes he's gay and begins his career as a con man (In a nutshell).

2I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought it was a sequel to "Thank you for Smoking"

http://realityfugitives.com/

3I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Nope.

"Based on the real life events of con artist, impostor, and multiple prison escapee Steven Jay." - Wiki

4I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went to school with that guy, but replace gay with Bi.

http://realityfugitives.com/

5I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Did you really? Bi...so you're talking about someone else?

6I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:43 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's already my pick for WORST film of 2010.

7I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:57 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i will skip on this movie

8I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:I thought it was a sequel to "Thank you for Smoking"
I thought this was a sequel or spin-off of "I Love You Beth Cooper"...

9I Love You Phillip Morris Empty Re: I Love You Phillip Morris Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Nope. So many nay-sayers. It could be good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum