Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone used my girls credit card to buy stuff online.

+12
gangsternerd
ChrisToPhenom
Kupocat
colossus1979
Harry Wang
Spaced4SimonPegg
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Toothgrinder
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Thundermatts
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And I want vengence. lol, we're a group of nerds, what can we do to not only fix this, but get the other person in trouble?

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

where was the purchase made? What state did it originate from? How was the CC# obtained? What was the ammount spent?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

no idea on the cc# being obtained, probabaly by sitting outside of a target or something lol. annnnnnd they purchased two things from Valve software on their site and one thing from apple. We're taking care of that, I need to know how to figure out where the person is, and if someone close by to him is willing to go and hobble his children or pets.

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

If he's in Chicago let me know. I'm down for being malicious.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i know this seems redundent but have you canceled the stolen card yet? good luck with hunting the bastitch down Matts.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah yeah yeah, i mean it's her card so she's handling the details, I just want to know how to find out who exactly he is, so I can take his family hostage and torture them before his eyes, you know the fun part.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Stole her credit card number or card?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

number

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody know how to make car bombs? Cause I think that'd be a good way to get even.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Anybody know how to make car bombs? Cause I think that'd be a good way to get even.

Maybe Twisted Evil

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

You need to find them, steal their credit card number, then subscribe to fifty subscriptions to Wizard.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was thinking find them, hope they have pets, bury the said pets in a box somewhere, and give them a series of clues to find the pets, assuring them they have enough time ot save them. As he undigs the box, he can hear them bark, meow, snort, or whatever the fuck, and thinks he's done it, of course, it's just a recording of the animals when they were alive in the box, and actually, when he opens the box, he sees that the animals were slowly and painfully skinned before I ever buried them. And then beneath all that, is a picture of me forcing his elderly mom to eat said pets, while I skull fuck her.

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

That's pretty good but how about getting this guy to eat their pets instead?

Someone used my girls credit card to buy stuff online. 1253178716501

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

look at it this way....it's a federal crime...so he'll get more time then the guy who almost killed me and scared me for life and left half my face dead.....ain't the system great! happy thumbs up

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Exactly. S/He gets to go to Sodomy University, while you should get some sort of compensation for you stolen credit, as long as the circumstances are in your favor. Which, to me, it was. Wasn't a family member, it was a total stranger.

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Harry Wang wrote:You need to find them, steal their credit card number, then subscribe to fifty subscriptions to Wizard.
Laughing You're MEAN.

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Kupocat wrote:
Harry Wang wrote:You need to find them, steal their credit card number, then subscribe to fifty subscriptions to Wizard.
Laughing You're MEAN.

cool

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well you should be able to ask the company where the purchase was made from, or at least a time frame so that you can be sure your other records are safe. A lot of time it is part time store employees.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sorry this happened-I hope you two find an answer and fix to this.

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

you have a name

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Zingaroonie.

Thundermatts wrote:I was thinking find them, hope they have pets, bury the said pets in a box somewhere, and give them a series of clues to find the pets, assuring them they have enough time ot save them. As he undigs the box, he can hear them bark, meow, snort, or whatever the fuck, and thinks he's done it, of course, it's just a recording of the animals when they were alive in the box, and actually, when he opens the box, he sees that the animals were slowly and painfully skinned before I ever buried them. And then beneath all that, is a picture of me forcing his elderly mom to eat said pets, while I skull fuck her.

PoP! does not condone the torture of animals or the skull-fucking of elderly Moms.

Unless it's Matt's Mom.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Geez, don't take any ideas from Law Abiding Citizen...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:And I want vengence. lol, we're a group of nerds, what can we do to not only fix this, but get the other person in trouble?
I like your attitude. Laughing Laughing discover who they are and plant drugs in their house.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*raises arm so high, it almost comes out of the socket & starts jumping up and down*

Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! Teacher! Back here! I can do it! Teacher!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum