Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist

+10
shining knight
Ska
AlienIncognito
Administrator
riv1
JessJupiter
BlueMaxx
TENIME_art
melvinlikechris
Esbat
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sent Date 01-11-2010 10:49:46 PM
From "gotsw" <gotstarwars@comcast.net>
To *********
Go back where you came from because it's not obvious enough we do not want or need your kind here. Let's build that wall!!!

It all started because we found a good deal on a vintage star wars figure item

The people behind account have some serious issues with people of color, even the feedback follow up they left in response to our negative feedback was racist: "liar paid 2 dollars for POS toy, can't read or even speak english"

Seriously, this gotsw has some major issues with people. Even when they leave positive feedback where they critique his "less than pleasant demeanor" he shoots back insults.

So do not buy for this guy he is an ass if you even HINT that there is some kinda problem. For us we paid for a figure the day we won it 12-15. He said 3 business to ship it out. When we contacted him about where our package was on the 12-29, he said our payment didn't clear until the 18th and he went on vacation on the 23rd, so he didn't mail it out because of the vacation. So we file on paypal about it because Paypal states the payment cleared the same day we paid.

He gets upset and starts telling us off through eBay message system AND through tbe email (which I posted above), he went over the top with the racism. He also claimed to have mailed the item with a tracking number and that the system said we already had it and we were lying thieves. So by the time we get the toy on the 1-11 it was hours before Paypal's deadline before they issue a refund and naturally we closed the claim as we did end up with the item. The packaging was dated 12-30, the day after we filed the claim, and it had NO TRACKER on it.

Not only did we file with Paypal but also eBay for the feedback abuse due to his racist comments and he was shut down for like a day. Now he has hundreds of items up and has been leaving people even more insulting feedback. This is why I'm posting this, to get the word out that this guy/persons are bad news.

GotSW is not a nice person, buyer beware, we're not the first people they've victimized and thanks to eBay won't be the last. Crying or Very sad

http://realityfugitives.com/

2gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That kind of shit never happens on ebay.co.uk

3gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:28 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You should reply: "Back to where I came from? But I moved out of Oklahoma for a reason!"

4gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:That kind of shit never happens on ebay.co.uk
Damn you and your sexy voice and island nation of big chested women.

TENIME_art wrote:You should reply: "Back to where I came from? But I moved out of Oklahoma for a reason!"
LMFAO
I love you I love you

5gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I imagine he saw your name...how did he know you weren't Spanish? tongue

And, also, if he's native American, I'd let it go Wink , but if not, I'd retort with him leaving a country he wasn't invited into. I mean, people can be so damn stupid. They instigate stupidity with stupidity they just made up. The Force is absent in that one.

6gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 pm

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Ha. Oh, the wonders of the internet. Its a cest pool for bad business conduct and bigoted morons.

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

7gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Business? The guy probably has all these products in his bedroom. Heh.

8gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm racist, but only towards mean people.

9gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'm no racist. I hate everyone equally.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

10gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, you hate short people longer.

11gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

^^uh oh^^

<5'4"

12gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^nazis like verizon wireless...or maybe she just wears it because it matches her outfit.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

13gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:48 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I imagine he saw your name...how did he know you weren't Spanish? tongue

And, also, if he's native American, I'd let it go Wink , but if not, I'd retort with him leaving a country he wasn't invited into. I mean, people can be so damn stupid. They instigate stupidity with stupidity they just made up. The Force is absent in that one.
Nah their last name is Souza and from internet searches Souza is fricken SPANISH ORIGIN! My last name is also of Spanish Origin... so basically they'll be going back to where I'm going. We can both admire the wall... from the same side.

14gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm no racist. I hate everyone equally.

amen

15gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AlienIncognito wrote:^^uh oh^^

<5'4"
Oh, you are SCREWED.

16gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:27 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

in my current state of "there is no justice,find or make your own" ......i'd probably say something .....more colorful than mrs c. would like.....so i'll say simply this. if you didn't WANT the black and brown people here...than you shouldn't have sailed over and kidnapped the black ones,also,had this wall that he wants build been made instad of that stupid mt rushmore (no offence but it's always been a waste to me....jack kirby,stan lee,bob kane and chris claremont..that'd be endorsable) than the brown one wouldn't have come over either...i'm sorry that poor bastards well dried up,or his crops cought on fire,his "ma" get "whipped" by his "pa" and his life ain't what he hoped it'd be at the ripe old age of 27 stil living in his mom's attic or basement....but with all do respect,get your daddy's 12 guage and be somebody,or at least kill that useless whore of a breeder sitting next to you pregnant with her 4th child amking you her 4th baby daddy...and thin the moron herd

17gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:if you didn't WANT the black and brown people here...than you shouldn't have sailed over and kidnapped the black ones

I like black and brown people being here, but I have to say something about this:

I didn't do that.

I didn't murder Native Americans.

I never owned a slave. (Hell, my ancestors were indentured servants on the Mayflower - white slaves.)

I have never oppressed anyone in my entire life, and couldn't even if I wanted to.

As far as I've researched, none of my ancestors did any of that, either. But even if they were bigoted monsters - that's not me.

The sins of the father should not be visited upon the head of the child.

I try my hardest to take responsibility for my own actions. I should not have to take responsibility for something I didn't do.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Love you, Colossus. Smile

18gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:also,had this wall that he wants build been made instad of that stupid mt rushmore (no offence but it's always been a waste to me....jack kirby,stan lee,bob kane and chris claremont..that'd be endorsable)

How is the original not endorsable?

George Washington -- First President of the USA
Thomas Jefferson -- Known abolitionist (though he still held onto his family slaves) and framer of the Declaration of Independence.
Abraham Lincoln -- The Great Emancipator.
Teddy Roosevelt -- Conservationist, force behind the Panama Canal, and regarded as one of the greatest Presidents in the history of the USA.

Just because they're all white men from before the days of civil rights doesn't diminish their importance in the history of this country.

19gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:if you didn't WANT the black and brown people here...than you shouldn't have sailed over and kidnapped the black ones

I like black and brown people being here, but I have to say something about this:

I didn't do that.

I didn't murder Native Americans.

I never owned a slave. (Hell, my ancestors were indentured servants on the Mayflower - white slaves.)

I have never oppressed anyone in my entire life, and couldn't even if I wanted to.

As far as I've researched, none of my ancestors did any of that, either. But even if they were bigoted monsters - that's not me.

The sins of the father should not be visited upon the head of the child.

I try my hardest to take responsibility for my own actions. I should not have to take responsibility for something I didn't do.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Love you, Colossus. Smile

again....i am completely misunderstood in my time....1:when i say "you" i mean it as a generalzation....as in general...as in "i know it wasn't YOU...but a LOOONG time ago in a galaxy far away..." these things happened....and when the hell did i mention native americans? NOBODY in or at our period has owned a slave,yes i know this (unless you count mail order brides...but that another talk show)my reply originally was basically a "well i'm sorry your life sucks...but it ain't my damn fault" we all got enough shit to deal with...i wasn't "blaming the white man" or "banging the drum of the oppressed" i was simply saying if he don't like the way this country is...then he should get off his "e-bay" and change it...otherwise his insult just do more to prove he's like every other racist moron i've ever met in life....all anger and no brain. and when did i SAY...."it's your fault....it's your grandaddy's fault...i didn't...it was a general statement not directed in any direction except the idiot in question....he makes it bad for ALL of us...and that's nobody's fault or responsiblity but HIS...and i love you too Wink

superdoug wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:also,had this wall that he wants build been made instad of that stupid mt rushmore (no offence but it's always been a waste to me....jack kirby,stan lee,bob kane and chris claremont..that'd be endorsable)

How is the original not endorsable?

George Washington -- First President of the USA
Thomas Jefferson -- Known abolitionist (though he still held onto his family slaves) and framer of the Declaration of Independence.
Abraham Lincoln -- The Great Emancipator.
Teddy Roosevelt -- Conservationist, force behind the Panama Canal, and regarded as one of the greatest Presidents in the history of the USA.

Just because they're all white men from before the days of civil rights doesn't diminish their importance in the history of this country.

AND AGAIN...misunderstood. did i say anything about not respecting their contributions to america....did i say i hate the dollar bill or that 15 amendment that freed the slaves...did i say "roosevelt was a douche."? no.....i said....i thought it was a waste. when i can read 50 gazillion history books,go online,watch 5 different history,biography,man behind the man,and "e hollywood story" type things on all these great men....yes hindsight being 20/20 to ME...in my opinion...kind of a waste. did i mention that they were white? i don't recall caring either way,race,shape,form,sex,or color....and if you want to brass tack it....all the guys on MY mountian...still white..they just all make comics. i didn't mention the time era,frame,place,all i SAID was "stan lee's face on a mountian would be SO much more cooler! why because....X-MEN that's why!" not once did i mention civil rights,rosa parks,MLK,malcom X,or anything...for christs sake,you people. HEY...what do you mean you people? ....that was a joke...smile Very Happy

20gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Colossus at first I didnt know what your first post was. Too many emotional terms and sentences that made go "who is he mad at, the racist dude on ebay or Esbat for posting his frustrations on here?" Now I think I understand you much much better.

Now I dont think the Mt Rushmore was anymore waste of money than any other weird celebratory statue the government builds for themselves. But with the X-men version of Mt Rushmore what order would you put them in? lol

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

21gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:Colossus at first I didnt know what your first post was. Too many emotional terms and sentences that made go "who is he mad at, the racist dude on ebay or Esbat for posting his frustrations on here?" Now I think I understand you much much better.

Now I dont think the Mt Rushmore was anymore waste of money than any other weird celebratory statue the government builds for themselves. But with the X-men version of Mt Rushmore what order would you put them in? lol

well...first off,thank you sir for while not at first understanding,giving me a chance to explain and clarify my meaning. communication is a bridge,not a one way street,not to say that they weren't listening...but maybe just misunderstood as i said,with that said..i now embrace my inner comic geek by going.....OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED TO HAVE SOMEBODY ASK ME THAT!!

in the exact order:

professor x:because,without him...good or bad,there is no x-men

colossus:because he's my favorite,and it would look SO cool if they just encased his face in metal on the side of a mountian (nerd-gasm!)

jean grey:always cooler than emma frost...well...not really but i've been on the bring jean back wagon for years.

finally

cyclops:because he is the perverbial "straw that stirs the drink" imo

and no wolverine because he's every damn where as it is Wink

22gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't ask things to be an ass, nor do I attempt to put words in people's mouth. I made the mistake of assuming that, in a thread about racists, that your statement was racially motivated. I was wrong, and apologize for any misunderstanding.

23gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I don't ask things to be an ass, nor do I attempt to put words in people's mouth. I made the mistake of assuming that, in a thread about racists, that your statement was racially motivated. I was wrong, and apologize for any misunderstanding.

and that doug,is where most misunderstandings start...although i'm a 30 year old black man with a white fiancee,who gets his fair share of staring eyes because i live in south dakota....i have never tried to make anyones race or religion or life choices sexual preferences,etc, an issue. my issue will always be with people like the one Esbat brought to our attention,ones who,in ignorance ans flat out stupidity make us put up our guard and attack each other,when the real enemy is a person like that who causes the division in the first place.i always try to go person to person and say "this guys/girl is a douche" or "this guy/girl is a good person." and you doug are a good person. (you still can't get any newds though so stop buggin me about them) Laughing

24gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:1:when i say "you" i mean it as a generalzation....as in general...as in "i know it wasn't YOU...but a LOOONG time ago in a galaxy far away..." these things happened....and when the hell did i mention native americans? NOBODY in or at our period has owned a slave,yes i know this (unless you count mail order brides...but that another talk show)my reply originally was basically a "well i'm sorry your life sucks...but it ain't my damn fault" we all got enough shit to deal with...i wasn't "blaming the white man" or "banging the drum of the oppressed" i was simply saying if he don't like the way this country is...then he should get off his "e-bay" and change it...otherwise his insult just do more to prove he's like every other racist moron i've ever met in life....all anger and no brain. and when did i SAY...."it's your fault....it's your grandaddy's fault...i didn't...it was a general statement not directed in any direction except the idiot in question....he makes it bad for ALL of us...and that's nobody's fault or responsiblity but HIS...and i love you too Wink

No, no, I know you didn't, and I should've acknowledged that in my post. I apologize. Sad

I was just trying to get it out there since the subject arose, and ALOT of people - especially alot of [Liberal] white people - tend to genuinely blame "all" white people for the sins of past bigots & murderers (which is also why I brought up Native Americans).

Hugs? unsure

25gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Empty Re: gotsw - Profile of an eBay Racist Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'd replace Jean with Beast. I think Hank McCoy is the Teddy Roosevelt of the X-Men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum