Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mel Gibson is a racist prick.

+27
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
shark6495
Hannibal king
Silent K
riv1
dmahoney
Frank M. Reding
Rath99
(._Y_.)
krpykrwly
Paroxysm
Ric Magnum
Gojiratoho
TENIME_art
G_Zatara
Debaser77
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
Sandman
Joshua
comicgeekelly
Combo Mo
colossus1979
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
BlueMaxx
Bigtymin504
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibsons-new-racist-ra_n_632602.html

Here's some of what he said to his ex Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his child:

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

What a dick.

Is it bad that I laughed at that last line though. unsure

2Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"...but you blow me first," really shows the brazen ego of the guy. Heh.

He'll try and apologize, but now NO ONE will believe him.

Poor douchebags. It's their nature to fuck up.

3Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibsons-new-racist-ra_n_632602.html

Here's some of what he said to his ex Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his child:

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

What a dick.

Is it bad that I laughed at that last line though. unsure

Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Jimisd11<---My face when I read the article and realized that people will still defend him anyway.

That said, dude is a damn prick and a fucking douche. I hope people stop watching his movies. He doesn't deserve anyone's money.

4Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not shocked, suprised, nor saddend. just tired of people with money getting 5 mulligans a year.....i don't even have one.

5Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Ok, the first one might be extreme...but the other two I'm pretty sure I've said word for word to Mrs. Mo. unsure

6Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mel Gibson is that racist old guy, who sits on his front step and yells at black people as they go past.

7Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

more like everybody who isn't him.

8Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, what Mel Gibson said was repulsive, but honestly, if we were all recorded on our worst day we'd all look like unhinged assholes. This kind of thing should never be public because 1.) it's no one else's business and 2.) someone being a bastard is hardly newsworthy.

And what kind of person keeps a recording device around to tape someone just to use it against them later? I'd say they deserve each other.

9Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you all already KNOW i'm an unhinged asshole i make no illusions about it, the difference is i don't nor have i ever paraded around acting like "hey i'm like a good guy, go see my movies." hugging people and kissing babies and shit. he made a huge ammount of his money in a buddy movie with a black dude, then he goes "N-bomb" on the ex over the phone. then his little jew tirade a few years ago, why shoudn't we be privy to this? why shouldn't the people he's duped know he's a two faces lying racist ass snake? it will definately keep my ni**er ass from watching anymore mel gibson movies that's for sure.

10Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:why shoudn't we be privy to this?
Why should someone's personal life be public? How is it anyone else's business?

11Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I have to agree with this. it is his life his beliefs and he is entitled to them no matter how repulsive or wrong the rest of us think they are.

12Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:03 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote: it is his life his beliefs and he is entitled to them no matter how repulsive or wrong the rest of us think they are.
^

13Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Okay, what Mel Gibson said was repulsive, but honestly, if we were all recorded on our worst day we'd all look like unhinged assholes. This kind of thing should never be public because 1.) it's no one else's business and 2.) someone being a bastard is hardly newsworthy.

Laughing I love being right.

Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Jimisd11<---My face, still.

Joshua wrote:
And what kind of person keeps a recording device around to tape someone just to use it against them later? I'd say they deserve each other.

Because people in abusive relationships should not keep proof of the abuse, since in court, simply saying you were abused will hold in court, epsecially when Mel has the best lawyers money can buy and a good part of the public backing him. Shame on her for keeping record of the abuse he tossed her way.

People should not keep record of abuse! Especially when your partner can bury you in court! yes

/sarcasm.

She wouldn't have recorded him if she did not have a reason to do so. To assume she was some sort of conniving person out to get him is pretty damn out there. In any case, I do love how we're ignoring how he was being racist like a em-effer (EDIT: holy shit, did I just get filtered? lawl), despite having gotten in trouble for shit like this in the past. Oye! Time for some more public apologies and public statements! Laughing

Joshua wrote:

I don't see how this is any different from someone coming out and saying "so and so said this or that". No one throws a fit with a situation like that, but here it is a problem? Whatever. Rolling Eyes

I hope this is not another case of "don't slam my favorite actor wah wah". Laughing

Sandman wrote:
Joshua wrote:
I have to agree with this. it is his life his beliefs and he is entitled to them no matter how repulsive or wrong the rest of us think they are.

Just like he's entitled to the shit that he gets when his personal beliefs are made known to people. If he gets shit for thinking and saying such things, it's his own fault. No one told him to be racist and a shitstain towards his wife.

14Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What happened to Riggs?

15Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For some reason I am not really surprised he said something like that Rolling Eyes

16Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tell me he was at least wearing the Braveheart face paint as he said this.

17Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just wondering why people are so surprised.

18Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Tell me he was at least wearing the Braveheart face paint as he said this.

lmao

Great, now I wanna see that!! lol!

19Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Why should someone's personal life be public? How is it anyone else's business?
Simply put, he's a celebrity, and we as a culture are driven by needing to be "in the know" on every aspect of a celebrity's existence, the dirtier the better.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
I don't see how this is any different from someone coming out and saying "so and so said this or that". No one throws a fit with a situation like that, but here it is a problem? Whatever. Rolling Eyes
Again, it's because of his public image as a celebrity. No one cares if Tom, Dick, or Harry are smacking around Sue, Wilma, or Harriet unless they know the parties involved, but add fame into that mix and suddenly everyone has an opinion. Media outlets know they will sell more magazines, more airtime, get more hits/tweets/blog entries by covering this type of event since that is what the consumer demands.

That said, dude is a damn prick and a fucking douche. I hope people stop watching his movies. He doesn't deserve anyone's money.
If being a prick and a douche (which is really my least favorite slur...douches have a function of cleansing...I feel bad for douches for being associated with rude and obtuse people Laughing ) were a legitimate reason for boycotting someone's work, the movie industry would possibly cease to exist. Wink

20Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
If being a prick and a douche (which is really my least favorite slur...douches have a function of cleansing...I feel bad for douches for being associated with rude and obtuse people Laughing ) were a legitimate reason for boycotting someone's work, the movie industry would possibly cease to exist. Wink

I think he rates worse than the average prick and douche due to his wonderful use of the n-word and his attitude in general. I was never a big fan of him but this did it for me.

21Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Acting career=done. Laughing

22Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No publicity is bad publicity.

23Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:No publicity is bad publicity.

I'm sure the Catholic church feels the same way. Them and Jeffrey Jones. *rimshot* Laughing

24Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yep, and everyone stopped buying Michael Jackson albums during both of his child molestation trials.

25Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Empty Re: Mel Gibson is a racist prick. Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Okay, what Mel Gibson said was repulsive, but honestly, if we were all recorded on our worst day we'd all look like unhinged assholes. This kind of thing should never be public because 1.) it's no one else's business and 2.) someone being a bastard is hardly newsworthy.

I'm sorry but that's some BS. Even on our worst day, I'm pretty sure none of us would tell a woman she deserves to be raped by (insert racist comment). And it's not like this is the first time he's been busted with this sort of behavior. His anti-semitic rant during his arrest a few years ago. Not to mention his alleged inappropriate comments towards one of the female officers in that incident, plus the allegations of domestic abuse against his ex. On top of all that he's a known alcoholic with a DUI arrest under his belt.

I mean, the list goes on. Plus, most of that is all public record. The anti-semitic comments, the DUI arrest, domestic abuse allegations, etc. are all legal public record so we have every right to know about them. And now that this recent incident has gone public what are we supposed to do, ignore it?

Joshua wrote:And what kind of person keeps a recording device around to tape someone just to use it against them later? I'd say they deserve each other.

The kinda person that filed for a domestic abuse restraining order. Not saying his ex is an angel because they're just allegations at this point and there's always two sides to a story, but all we know about so far is Gibson's behavior, which has been pretty clearly volatile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum