Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers: Generations

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transformers: Generations Empty Transformers: Generations Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat touched on Bumblebee in his Figure 8, so here's a few more pics!!

Transformers: Generations Cybertronoptimus-02_1264575282
Transformers: Generations Cybertron-optimus-01_1264575282
Transformers: Generations Cybertronian-megatron-02_1264575282
Transformers: Generations Cybertronianmegatron-03_1264575282
Transformers: Generations Cybertronian-megatron-01_1264575282

(Images courtesy of http://www.tfw2005.com)

2Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WfC Prime & Bumblebee are out now (I saw them once, and would have them if I'd had the money, now I can't find them), along with Classics-style Thrust (so nice I didn't have to spend $600 on him) & IDW's original character Drift (who's badass).

Also, news from Botcon came down as to what new figures we'll be getting (copied & pasted from TFW):

SUMMARY

Legends Size Class
- G1 Optimus Prime
- G1 Starscream
- G1 Megatron
(a variation of the original gun, can be held by Masterpiece Starscream)
- G1 Prowl
- All will have rub symbols

Scout Size Class
- G1 Windcharger
(will have flip-out magnet weapons, can hold Generations Darkmount and Movie Recon Ironhide weapons)

Deluxe Class
- Skullgrin (Darkmount redeco, has a new ram-style head)
- Scourge (G1, stealth jet, white in color, head elevates in vehicle mode, gun is a mixture of his G1 head-gun and his Targetmaster gun, NOT A TARGETMASTER TOY!
- WFC Cliffjumper (repaint of WFC Bumblebee, Cliffjumper will have "devil horns")
- Thunderwing (G1, has detachable drone which does not transform)
- Tracks (has a car and flying-car mode)
- Jazz (has car speakers that pop out of his vehicle mode)
- Perceptor (slightly based on Animated design, will be redeco'd in to REFLECTOR, chest opens to 'scan things')

Other size toys
- Grapple (Universe 2.0 Inferno redeco/remold, will come with crane)
- Lugnut (new mold, WWII style bomber, looks amazing, very bulky)
- The Fallen repaint (shown in previous pictures, blue in color)

Powercore Combiners
- Heavytread with Groundspike
- Skyhammer with Airlift (Skyhammer resembles Misfire/Triggerhappy)
- Five pack of Constructicons (Steamhammer is main 'bot)
- Dinobot set (Grimstone, transforms in to "THE BEAST", lolz)

Original 13 Transformers
- Alpha Trion (can see past, present, and future, has pen and a book)
- Liege Maximo (ram-styled horns)
- Vector Prime (gold armor, has swords and an hourglass, overseer of time and space)
- Prima (first prime, all white, "Warrior of Light", sword has the Matrix as the hilt)
- Megatronus (black and red, "Warrior of Darkness", fusion cannon, Megatron-esq ... duh)
- "The Fallen" (figure out which one of the previous listings lights themselves on fire and changes their name)

Other Things
- Upcoming "Kup" toy, no details
- Open to third party properties becoming toys, ie: War For Cybertron, IDW Drift, etc., but cannot disclose any information
- Designers have a desire to do more humans and cassettes in toylines
- Aaron Archer wants to revisit Beast Wars again, especially after Dinobot's induction in to the Hall of Fame
- Hasbro won't reveal identity of Movie Ferarri car
- No plans for larger Powercore Combiners yet, offhand remark about WST combiners
- Stay tuned for details on more "female Transformers toys"
- Takara-Tomy most likely not making new toys for Animated
- "Blue Classics Bumblebee" is not a Hasbro product
- No Transformers: Prime toys as of yet, only a television show
- Desire to do a Wheeljack toy
- "Airachnid" ... stay tuned
- "If War For Cybertron toys sell well, we'll do more of them, Starscream on the short list of desired WFC toys to release"
- No plans for "Last Stand of the Wreckers" toys
- "Brave" toys from Japan ... Hasbro would have to acquire a license, so very unlikely, plus toys are very dated
- Haven't forgotten Trailbreaker

-------------------------------------------------

Fucking Tracks, Perceptor, AND JAZZ!!!!! thumbs up

The Grapple repaint is welcome, can't wait to see pics of Alpha Trion and the others, and desires for Kup, Wheeljack & Trailbreaker. Fuckin' A.

yes

3Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:20 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I picked up Thrust last week.
! I love you

4Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More news!! Classics Dirge (now just bring on Thundercracker!!) & Blurr!!!

Hasbro Marketing Team Wrap Up.

HFTD Scout Hubcap redeco in Big Daddy colors planned

HFTD Deluxe Hailstorm, 8 firing missles not spring loaded, cyberhet style missles.

HFTD Deluxe Tomahawk, Apache Helicoptor, same pics as other week.

HFTD Voyager Sea Spray, designed so you can pose him swimming.

Battle Blades Optimus, have hooks and different head for redeco later on.

The Twin boom fighter listed in store computers is Voyager HIGHBROW, prop plane, flight goggles on face

HA Sideswipe redeco, black, new Mikaela w/ pony tail

Generations Darkmount redeco coming.

Generations Dirge, Henkei mold

Generations Blurr, sniper rifle and pistols, looks hot, IDW inspired head sculpt

Wave 3 PCC redecos, taking 5 pack scouts and selling solo. And solo guys from now into 5 packs.
Wave 3 will consist of Windburn with Darkray (Searchlight redeco), Steelshot with Pinpoint (Skyburst redeco) and Darkstream with Razorbeam (Bombshock redeco). Mini-cons are redecos of other two pack Mini-cons from the first two waves of Power Core Combiners.

Wave 3 five packs are:
Stakeout with Protectobots - white redeco of Smolder
Crankcase with Destrons - black redeco of Huffer. Previously listed as the Stunticons in the Wal-mart computers.
Each of these five packs uses two of the drones from the Aerialbots and two from the Combaticons, so Hasbro are mixing things up with their PCC molds for more variety.

5Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Too Many cool new Transformers?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/g1-commemorative-seacons-from-botcon--bbts-exclusive-170088/

Nah.

6Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 pm

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

i ant huffer and red alert and drift and the combaticons

7Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Power Core Combiners are beyond stupid IMO, and I'd want Red Alert, too, if his head were red like the Henkei one, not black like Sideswipe's. Ugh.

Drift is pure sex. He's like Prowl mixed with Springer. I know nothing about the character, but I want to!!

8Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:41 am

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH DRIFT Shocked

thats just wrong on so many levels

9Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't resist him. Perv

10Transformers: Generations Empty Re: Transformers: Generations Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I saw a few of these at my local Toys'r'us I was consdiering buy one but dceided against it ince i didn't have much money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum