Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers 3

+24
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
Batman25JM
Warren_Worthington IV
Gandicles
Paroxysm
Gojiratoho
kreepfan
colossus1979
supervenom
melvinlikechris
jaydee74
Joshua
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Metal Misfit
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
shark6495
azrael07
Thundermatts
Lee
superdoug
TENIME_art
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Transformers 3 Empty Transformers 3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2010/01/how-transformers-got-that-boomboompow.html

In an interview with the LATimes on the process of making the sound effects and their importance in creating an atmosphere, Transformers live action movie series director Michael Bay has released some of the first hints of what to expect from Transformers 3, due next summer:

the third film -- which will hit theaters this[sic] summer, won’t be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A.
“There will be a nice crescendo ending,” Bay said. “It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you’re gonna get a much cooler landscape.”

The first two didn't have enough robot-exposure - this will have even less!?

I never thought that movies about "Transformers" would have so much focus on the goddamn humans...

Rolling Eyes

2Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:50 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not as robot-heavy? What the french, toast?

Michael Bay is an asshat. A colossal, self-fellating asshat.

3Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Yeeeah, as much as I enjoyed the first two, saying "less robots" here is not a good thing.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks to me that he said there will be a lesser number of robots (and action) so they can focus on depth and story of a choice few robots. That would be terrible.

5Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:39 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i thought the third one was going to be in space...with Unicron...

Sad

6Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

man I cant wait for a movie called transformers where the humans stand around and wish they had robots to fight. Yay for Bay finally realizing no one wanted to see robot fights......

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

7Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed the 2nd one, it had plenty of action. And I'm not even a Transformers fan. But yeah, robots fighting is a good thing. More of that, the better.

8Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transhumans?

9Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Transhumans?

men disguised as girl....

10Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Laughing Laughing Laughing

BOMB

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

11Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Looks to me that he said there will be a lesser number of robots (and action) so they can focus on depth and story of a choice few robots. That would be terrible.

Seriously there was a metric fuckton of robots in TF2. I'd really appreciate a TF3 where they told a good story like TF1. Seriously, everyone quit bitching and I don't give a shit if it hurts your feelings if I don't like opinion/bitching. The man notorious for blowing alot of shit up because the writers aren't looking just fricken said that he's gonna let the writers ya know replace some of his scenes where he blows shit up with story and characeterization. Wink

http://realityfugitives.com/

12Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
I'd really appreciate a TF3 where they told a good story like TF1.
neutral huh

13Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:22 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Looks to me that he said there will be a lesser number of robots (and action) so they can focus on depth and story of a choice few robots. That would be terrible.

Seriously there was a metric fuckton of robots in TF2. I'd really appreciate a TF3 where they told a good story like TF1. Seriously, everyone quit bitching and I don't give a shit if it hurts your feelings if I don't like opinion/bitching. The man notorious for blowing alot of shit up because the writers aren't looking just fricken said that he's gonna let the writers ya know replace some of his scenes where he blows shit up with story and characeterization. Wink

If he gives us robot characterization, I'm with you 210%.

The problem with the clusterfuck of 'bots in 2, was because there was way too much time spent on the humans. At least with as many TFs as they were ramming down our throats, it was semi-win-lose.

All that this sounds like is more human characterization, and less 'bots. That's a lose-lose.

A worst-case scenario, FSM-forbid, robot characterization - of the Twins... *shudder*

14Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
A worst-case scenario, FSM-forbid, robot characterization - of the Twins... *shudder*
In Transformers 3, Sandra Bullock adopts the twins, teaches them to read, and puts them on the path to success.

15Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

16Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Esbat wrote:

If he gives us robot characterization, I'm with you 210%.

The problem with the clusterfuck of 'bots in 2, was because there was way too much time spent on the humans. At least with as many TFs as they were ramming down our throats, it was semi-win-lose.

All that this sounds like is more human characterization, and less 'bots. That's a lose-lose.

No it doesn't. Re-read what you posted.

“There will be a nice crescendo ending,” Bay said. “It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you’re gonna get a much cooler landscape.”

17Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:the third film won’t be as robot-heavy

I don't care how in depth he gets with the ones that will be on the screen, it will still be an hour and a half of the human actors.

It's a fucking movie about fucking robots, and it "won't be as robot-heavy".

18Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Robot heavy meaning so many robots in the movie. He wants less robots, so he can focus on arcs with robots. Of course people are going to be in it, no studio would make a transformers movie with all robots. But seriously, it isn't hard to tell what he's saying, but I know us nerds just like to bitch.

19Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found the first movie kind of "meh". Just bland. I haven't seen the second one yet because I've wanted to watch other things before the "Revenge of the Fallen", but a third film? Really? I guess it makes the company money so why not?

20Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers 3 Robot_11

21Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Transformers 3 Robot_11
yes. yes he did. And Unicron is the devil! the devil I say!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

22Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Are they making a 3?

Well the voice of Megatron has no idea
"Oh no," he barks with a laugh. "They're not making Transformers III, are they?" Given that Transformers II made $800 million, they're probably going to have to.

"[Director] Michael Bay talks to me on the phone. I've never met him. We were doing the voice for the second one and I still hadn't seen the first one. I still didn't really know who the characters were and I didn't know what anything was. It's a voice job, for sure, and people assume I've spent my life working on it, but I really know so little about it."

Hugo Weaving talked about being megatron.... really this guy is the voice of megatron? oh well

Transformers 3 T0hhz9
Transformers 3 Delh
Transformers 3 Xweaving
Transformers 3 Megatron-transformers-1

I can see the progression.... lol

23Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

The shit fest continues, no offense Bay sucks

24Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:55 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i wanted giant robots and explosions, i got giant robots and explosions. i wanted an overpowered optimus prime going ballistic, got that. all i want for film 3 is more of this..

Transformers 3 Megan-fox-transformers

more of this....

Transformers 3 Transformers-movie

and possibly this?

Transformers 3 Omega

and my nerdgasm will be complete.

25Transformers 3 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't know if any of you have heard or cared but.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118016747.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2564&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+variety%2Fnews%2Ffilm+%28Variety+-+Film+News%29

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum