Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers 3

+24
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
Batman25JM
Warren_Worthington IV
Gandicles
Paroxysm
Gojiratoho
kreepfan
colossus1979
supervenom
melvinlikechris
jaydee74
Joshua
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Metal Misfit
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
shark6495
azrael07
Thundermatts
Lee
superdoug
TENIME_art
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Malkovich, being jipped for the part of The Vulture, had to do something pop-culture. Wink

27Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope we get Malkovich in short shorts straddling a motorcycle.

28Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Transformers 3 - Page 2 Robot_11
No, no he didn't. He died for Hot Rod's sins. Get it right. Laughing

shark6495 wrote:The shit fest continues, no offense Bay sucks
How does "tweaking the character designs to make them better" on main CGI characters equate to Bay sucking?

29Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu May 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118018744.html?categoryId=13&cs=1&ref=mv
Patrick Dempsey has revealed he's joining the cast of Paramount's "Transformers 3."

In confirming the casting news, Par said director Michael Bay will begin lensing the third pic this month.

Three-quel reteams Bay with franchise stars Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. "Transfomers 3" is set to unspool in theaters July 1, 2011.

Dempsey will play the boss of Fox's character. Dempsey told reporters in Brazil this week that it's a "dark character."

Dempsey won't be arriving on the "Transformers 3" set right away. First, he'll shoot indie pic "Flypaper," a crime-comedy about a man caught between two holdups at the same bank who is in love with one of the bank tellers. "Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore penned the script.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

30Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Okay, Malkovich, McDormand, and Dempsey being added, I'm alright with. But why the hell are they adding Ken Jeong? I mean, god damn, are you really going to try and shoehorn even more shitty comedy into this franchise?

I do like the thought of a 458 Italia being added, though. That car makes me moist, and it'd be nice to see another high end sports car that will hopefully last longer than the Audi R8 from the last one.

31Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/updated-megan-fox-dropped-from-transformers-3

Megan Fox won't be in the next film because of her shit-talk. Well...what about the rest of the cast? Laughing

32Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu May 20, 2010 2:46 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Too early to prejudge, but I don't feel very confident in Michael Bay anymore, not that I really ever was come to think of it.

33Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/10/transformer-3-3d-release-confirmed-villain-and-plot-details-revealed-the-end-of-the-trilogy/
Anthony Breznican has a new article on Transformers 3 titled “Next ‘Transformers’ is due for a switch” which mostly consists of director Michael Bay and producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura explaining what went wrong with the previous installment, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (blamed mostly on the rushed schedule and writers strike). There are a few interesting bits about the newest film to be found in the article, here is a sample:

- Final confirmation that movie will be released in 3D. No word on if it will be shot in 3D or converted in post. Knowing Bay’s obsession with film, I’m assuming he agreed on a post process.

- The villain in Transformers 3 is “Shockwave, the robot cyclops-turned-laser-cannon, who became dictator of their home world of Cybertron after the other Autobots and Decepticons journeyed to Earth.” Makes sense.

- Bay claims “One thing we’re getting rid of is what I call the dorky comedy” adding the The Twins are “basically gone” but comic relief John Turturro returns. Bay’s “basically gone” comment seems to confirm that they have a short appearance in the film.

- In the new film Sam Witwicky is “taking his first tenuous steps into adulthood while remaining a reluctant human ally of Optimus Prime. “Shia has this great line: ‘You know, I’ve saved the world twice, but I can’t get a job.’” Okay, so Transformers is never gonna get a screenplay nomination at the Academy Awards.

- The plot also “delves into the space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA, suggesting there was a hidden Transformers role in it all that remains one of the planet’s most dangerous secrets. “The movie is more of a mystery,” Bay says. “It ties in what we know as history growing up as kids with what really happened.”

- Transformers 3 is the end of a trilogy. Bay says “As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending.” It basically sounds like Bay is done with the series, and the ending of the movie is a finale of sorts.

- The film also features a set “built to resemble a dilapidated nuclear reactor.”

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

34Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

With the exception of the 3D announcement, this news actually gives me some hope in the third movie. As much as I hated the second movie, I'm ready to forgive and forget and to have some sweaty make-up sex with the franchise.

35Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just want Bumblebee to be able to talk. It really pissed me off that he couldn't in the first, and it REALLY REALLY pissed me off that he couldn't talk in the second.

36Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

him not talking though is a total old schoool cartoon reference.....or rather the jacked up radio/tv talk is.

37Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How is Bumblebee talking through the radio a reference to G1 Bumblebee? scratch

38Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:28 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:With the exception of the 3D announcement, this news actually gives me some hope in the third movie. As much as I hated the second movie, I'm ready to forgive and forget and to have some sweaty make-up sex with the franchise.

My sentiments exactly.

39Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:29 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wreck-gar, all he did was talk tv and radio signals remember? "offer expires while you wait, operators are standing by."

40Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This doesn't excite me. At all.

41Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh. Post 3-D looks like garbage. I loved Clash of the Titans, but that proved it. Either film it in 3-D or don't bother doing it at all. Rolling Eyes

42Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:With the exception of the 3D announcement, this news actually gives me some hope in the third movie. As much as I hated the second movie, I'm ready to forgive and forget and to have some sweaty make-up sex with the franchise.
With the exception of the sex I mostly agree. Sadly I'm sure Bay will screw up.

43Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Teaser Trailer!

44Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

looks cool!

45Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 am

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

I'll be there come midnight.

46Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

That was a sweet trailer. Looking forward to this.

47Transformers 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers 3 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:58 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We will see. Im still....

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum