Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Controversial t-shirt description

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Controversial t-shirt description Empty Controversial t-shirt description Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is either the best product description ever or the worst; I can't decide which: http://www.superherostuff.com/marvel-heroes-and-avengers/t-shirts/marvel-girls-rule-womens-t-shirt.html?itemCd=tswmnsawegirlsrule

Made from 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, this cream colored, woman's T-Shirt features purposely faded images of your favorite female Marvel comic book characters! Well, they're your favorite, but your girlfriend (or sister) will actually be wearing the tshirt! HUZZAH! Hmmm...Can't decide which Marvel Super-heroine I wish to add to my fantasy harem first. Spiderwoman is DEFINITELY in there. Black Widow...maybe; she's just a little too...used for me. HUZZAH! Hellcat? Absolutely. Scarlet Witch? Maybe not. She could unmake me if I forget to dry the dishes or something. Invisible Woman? YES! It's the hot mom thing! And....Marvel Girl. NOPE! Too damn whiney, not enough character and she tends to die when things get rough! Now, this Marvel tee is EXTREMELY limited, so buy the shirt, tell your girlfriend which female Marvel character you wish them to emulate, get dumped, go back to the imaginary harem.

2Controversial t-shirt description Empty Re: Controversial t-shirt description Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hm. Odd description, being that it's a womens' shirt and all....

Weird that they used some of the old Romita art along with Weiringo's Invisible Woman.

3Controversial t-shirt description Empty Re: Controversial t-shirt description Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I'll give that a vote for Best Description.

4Controversial t-shirt description Empty Re: Controversial t-shirt description Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It changed.
"Made from 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, this cream colored, woman's T-Shirt features purposely faded images of your favorite female Marvel comic book characters! There's the Black Widow, spying on you! There's the Invisible Woman, launching invisibility at you! There's the Scarlet Witch, unmaking your reality, and there's Hellcat...wait. Hellcat!!? Anyways, this tee is absolutely for you, female comic book fan!"

I liked the Ghostbuster shirt below. neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum