Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+119
HairyTrucker
Kameo_Kid
NSFW
SINicallyTwisted
G_Zatara
KindleBrat
The Douche
Wonder Woman
Ulik
MikeSabian
r3l0ad
pentarch_paladin
melvinlikechris
THALASTDRAGON
Que
Goof
shark6495
Tiger
pink*lantern
Jherek
NutterButter
Aussiemandias
Ben Akers
Harry Wang
comicgeekelly
vikoros
boberthavok
jwc
Tom
colossus1979
C's Lady
Captain Painway
JonSpangler
Demonweasel
andy546
Heytherejeffro
Kelson
Spaced4SimonPegg
MillionDollarGeek
tstrike99
Cliff
flux336
Rath99
prescribeddrone
(._Y_.)
Kupocat
TheUnalteredOne
Batman25JM
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
krpykrwly
Kearstin
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Lord PaulVincent
Hannibal king
Airwolf
Angelina Armani
Foxy
NorrinRadd
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
shiky800
elijahdprophet
Denim
profhaley
ajorton
Time Consumer
Lantern Lite
Sci-Fi
BlueMaxx
The_Donster
supervenom
ChrisToPhenom
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Tripper McGee
Ric Magnum
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Comic Geek
DickGrayson007
Thundermatts
Fresh03
tinksubzero
springmaster6
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
riv1
Splitty
KingConan93
hrdwrkngXsoldier
LordD3r3k
TENIME_art
Mirilion
Big PUN
shining knight
Combo Mo
Esbat
potatojoe
Justin
The Ignored One
Topcat
Janson
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
blue halo
CaelynTek
Astro13Zombie
Metal Misfit
rwe1138
Ska
FroZen
Lee
Joshua
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
Mnemosis
superdoug
Father
Administrator
123 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:I'm Robert, and I don't get invited to those kinds of parties.
Pff...buy a domino mask and go to a key-party. Laughing Nobodies the wiser. Wink Ask Topcat and Lantern Lite.

Hey, where are they?

477Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
rwe1138 wrote:I'm Robert, and I don't get invited to those kinds of parties.
Pff...buy a domino mask and go to a key-party. Laughing Nobodies the wiser. Wink Ask Topcat and Lantern Lite.

Hey, where are they?

apparently...they never found their keys. Laughing

478Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*holds up boombox in the rain*

http://realityfugitives.com/

479Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Ska wrote:I'm Kristin and I am the party.

Party has been busted for under age drinking. tongue

Hey, by the next party, I'll be legal. Then the fun will have worn off and I won't want to. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

480Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

^ This is another.

481Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:^ This is another.
Jason "Uncle Touchy" Kerouac, reporting for booty.

http://realityfugitives.com/

482Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hi, my name is Shawn and I'm 36, married, and a construction worker who lives in N. Chicago at Jarvis and Sheridan in Roger's Park and I love to party too. I'm down with the vitamins or candy or whatever the fuck you want to call it as well as smoking the kush and lately I've been drinking the Bacardi. I buy Marvel comics and some toys. I just got Red Skull in the mail. Anyway, I usually purchase at Evil Squirrel it's a gay comic book store right off the Morse stop. If you should happen to go make sure you blow a J in the bathroom the owner will be real pleased. When I'm not busy buying comics I like to go out to the north side bars around Addison and Belmont. There are a ton of bars in that area that my wife and I go to like Circuit, Spin, and Berlin. Yes, they're gay bars but that's where you pick up the bi-sexual ladies. You people living in Chicago know what I'm talking about, which brings me to one of the main reasons I registered. It seems like there's a ton of Illinois and Chicago people on this board so I figured I'd join the club. The other fucking reason being I like how much fucking swearing there is on this fucking board. Fucking hello everyone.

483Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My name is John-Michael (that is my whole first name, Michael is NOT my middle name). I am 22 years of age. I was born, raised, and currently reside in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I love it here.

I was sick and out of school for four years (grades 8-11), but a teacher was sent to my house to keep me up. Despite this, and because of my Dean of Students (who was an idiot) I had to go to high school for a fifth year. However, there was a silver lining, because I went for an extra year I was eligible for the Kalamazoo Promise. I graduated high school in 2006.

I will be starting my 4th year of college two weeks from today. I attend Western Michigan University. My major is Psychology and my minor is Criminal Justice. After I graduate college I plan to go to law school. I want to be a prosecutor.

In addition to attending WMU, I also work there. I work at the WMU bookstore. It's okay I guess. I like to think of myself as the "bitch of the bookstore" because I have to do all the crap that others don't want to do. I do get free books.

I live in the dorms up at WMU during the school year (because I get free room and board).

I love comics, TV, movies, music, the usual things people on here love. I'm also a huge fan of stand up comedy.

I have a reputation of loving things that others hate (Spider-Man 3 for example).

Well, there ya go.

Oh, and I don't like Pina Coladas but I do very much like getting caught in the rain.

484Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Toothgrinder wrote:Hi, my name is Shawn and I'm 36, married, and a construction worker who lives in N. Chicago at Jarvis and Sheridan in Roger's Park and I love to party too. I'm down with the vitamins or candy or whatever the fuck you want to call it as well as smoking the kush and lately I've been drinking the Bacardi. I buy Marvel comics and some toys. I just got Red Skull in the mail. Anyway, I usually purchase at Evil Squirrel it's a gay comic book store right off the Morse stop. If you should happen to go make sure you blow a J in the bathroom the owner will be real pleased. When I'm not busy buying comics I like to go out to the north side bars around Addison and Belmont. There are a ton of bars in that area that my wife and I go to like Circuit, Spin, and Berlin. Yes, they're gay bars but that's where you pick up the bi-sexual ladies. You people living in Chicago know what I'm talking about, which brings me to one of the main reasons I registered. It seems like there's a ton of Illinois and Chicago people on this board so I figured I'd join the club. The other fucking reason being I like how much fucking swearing there is on this fucking board. Fucking hello everyone.

36?

485Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Yes, it's true I'm an old man at 36 but at least I'm a kid at heart.

486Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't read the first sentence or something, cause i thought you were like, early twenties maybe, then reread it and saw 36

487Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Damn, I just shit my Depends. Am I too old for this board?

488Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

no. I'm just surprised because you sounded like a young frat boy.

489Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm a college dropout, from SIU. I kick the dog shit out of frat boys but I love me some sorority girls.

490Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

see?

491Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

492Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Toothgrinder wrote:Hi, my name is Shawn and I'm 36, married, and a construction worker who lives in N. Chicago at Jarvis and Sheridan in Roger's Park and I love to party too. I'm down with the vitamins or candy or whatever the fuck you want to call it as well as smoking the kush and lately I've been drinking the Bacardi. I buy Marvel comics and some toys. I just got Red Skull in the mail. Anyway, I usually purchase at Evil Squirrel it's a gay comic book store right off the Morse stop. If you should happen to go make sure you blow a J in the bathroom the owner will be real pleased. When I'm not busy buying comics I like to go out to the north side bars around Addison and Belmont. There are a ton of bars in that area that my wife and I go to like Circuit, Spin, and Berlin. Yes, they're gay bars but that's where you pick up the bi-sexual ladies. You people living in Chicago know what I'm talking about, which brings me to one of the main reasons I registered. It seems like there's a ton of Illinois and Chicago people on this board so I figured I'd join the club. The other fucking reason being I like how much fucking swearing there is on this fucking board. Fucking hello everyone.
:huh

What are we going to do when the Mormons take over the forums?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

493Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Maybe convert and get me 6 wives. Orgy every night.

494Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Toothgrinder wrote:Maybe convert and get me 6 wives. Orgy every night.

This idea.....I like! Laughing

495Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 am

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

I am here! Finally!

Airwolf i'm coming for you!!!

Oh hey Foxy, Spidey, and Jester

Jester we need to get some xbox action going on soon.

496Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

TheUnalteredOne wrote:I am here! Finally!

Airwolf i'm coming for you!!!

Oh hey Foxy, Spidey, and Jester

Jester we need to get some xbox action going on soon.

How you going to give a shot out to everybody but me Danny? I thought we were homies........ afro

Laughing Welcome bro.............. to POP "sets of fireworks"

497Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 am

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Hey Danny! happy

http://www.foxyart.net

498Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome, Danny! Airwolf brings people together!

499Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:Welcome, Danny! Airwolf brings people together!

But it usually involves orafices.

Is that the correct plural of orafice? Orafeces? Orafici?

500Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum