Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funniest "What the...?" Things You've Done to Waste Time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What have you done to procrastinate that just seems very..."odd" when you look back at it.

For instance, I was late to work because I turned on my TV when I woke up and the movie "The Guyver" ("starring" Mark Hammil) was on MaxHD. I waited until it was finished (6:15 AM) before getting out of bed and shoveling out my driveway.

If you've seen the movie, you know why, in retrospect, I'm laughing at myself now.

...seriously, The Guyver.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn that movie is so old.

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I got sucked into the Wednesday night gun programming on Outdoor network. First it was competition target shooting, after which I drifted off on a nap, and then woke up to a show about the practicality of defending your home from an intruder in low light when you have a gun. Running through low light scenarios, and how important it is to plan your movements/routes to your "high priority assests" (your kids) and how to best take down an intruder. They also spent some time explaining that, in low light, if you see an attacker with a pistol, you can shoot them from behind since you have a reasonable sense of danger.

It also had a whole segment on defending yourself with a pocket tactical knife. They demonstrated the best cutting attacks with a pound of steak wrapped around a broom stick and put in a pair of jeans, and how that would simulate cutting the muscle just above the knee to immobilize an attacker. "Yeah, that's a good cut right there. As you can see it goes right to the bone, and now the Bad Guy can't put any weight on that leg, and they're out of the fight.

I think I may have found a new block of programming to have on while reading comics...

http://www.demonweasel.com

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:Last night I got sucked into the Wednesday night gun programming on Outdoor network. First it was competition target shooting, after which I drifted off on a nap, and then woke up to a show about the practicality of defending your home from an intruder in low light when you have a gun. Running through low light scenarios, and how important it is to plan your movements/routes to your "high priority assests" (your kids) and how to best take down an intruder. They also spent some time explaining that, in low light, if you see an attacker with a pistol, you can shoot them from behind since you have a reasonable sense of danger.

It also had a whole segment on defending yourself with a pocket tactical knife. They demonstrated the best cutting attacks with a pound of steak wrapped around a broom stick and put in a pair of jeans, and how that would simulate cutting the muscle just above the knee to immobilize an attacker. "Yeah, that's a good cut right there. As you can see it goes right to the bone, and now the Bad Guy can't put any weight on that leg, and they're out of the fight.

I think I may have found a new block of programming to have on while reading comics...
I must watch these.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum