Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Him to the Greek

+13
Batman25JM
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
Thundermatts
Debaser77
Silent K
superdoug
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Thu May 20, 2010 2:16 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I respect your opinions but Carlyle explains that the trailer didn't do a good job showing how hilarious it actually was. So I'd say rent it on Redbox if you refuse to see it in the theater. I'll post Spill.Com's review when it's made. I'm interested...

27Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
The theater has nothing to do with it. I refuse to see it, period.

I can't stand Russell Brand.

I can't stand his character Aldous Snow.

Why waste my time with something I have ZERO interest in?

28Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Sat May 22, 2010 2:50 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:^
The theater has nothing to do with it. I refuse to see it, period.

I can't stand Russell Brand.

I can't stand his character Aldous Snow.

Why waste my time with something I have ZERO interest in?

Zero... Alright, you and B25 have made yourselves clear. I actually was aiming at S4SP. Don't ask why I didn't quote her-I was in a rush. Done.

29Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I have to eat my words. Greek is hilarious. Diddy was hilarious. Aldous Snow's character was great. Just plain funny.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

30Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

31Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw this last night. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. It was also fairly dark in some parts, which I was not expecting at all.

P. Diddy was actually very funny as Sergio as well.

32Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Aldous Snow was 1 of the 2 redeemable things about Forgetting Sarah Marshall...the other being the puppet play.

33Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Aldous Snow was 1 of the 2 redeemable things about Forgetting Sarah Marshall...the other being the puppet play.

And here I thought you were going to write "...the other thing being Jason Segel's penis"

34Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote: Zero... Alright, you and B25 have made yourselves clear. I actually was aiming at S4SP. Don't ask why I didn't quote her-I was in a rush. Done.

I won't see this in theaters but I would probably give it a view when it comes out on cable. I have a 3 person rule in films. If there are more than 3 people in a movie I don't like then I won't watch it. I am on the fence about Jonah Hill which is why I would give it a view on cable.

35Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

It was better than I expected. Although my expectations weren't very high. Still, not a bad flick.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

36Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had zero interest in seeing this, but my brother saw it and loved it. Our tastes aren't always the same, but occasionally they are, so I may go see it.

37Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:It was better than I expected. Although my expectations weren't very high. Still, not a bad flick.

there were tons of wtf moments that made it ok - like i had zero expectations of the flick but me and beth enjoyed the movie

pdiddy will mind fuck you!

38Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:
pdiddy will mind fuck you!

Then he'll eat his own head and make his house look like a werewolf.

39Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Who wants a Jeffery!!??

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

40Get Him to the Greek - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Him to the Greek Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^it just sounds soo welcoming Smile

lol the kid is looking more italian each day! fuckin naples!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum