Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

If This Chihuahua Won't Stay Away from Me!

+10
superdoug
riv1
Tom
shark6495
Denim
Sci-Fi
Administrator
melvinlikechris
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's this black Chihuahua that always barks at me closing in on one of legs-it's getting on my nerves! The owners don't really care about it since my mother and I almost ran over it at least 3 times. I walk home from college and no matter how many times it gets hit but my guitar case, it refuses to back down. What's ironic is that it behaves when I walk my aunt's dog which it fails to get close to or play with.

I just came from checking the mail and the dumbass owners leaves their door open and right when I'm on my way to the stair of my home, I here these rapid small steps growing louder behind me. WHAT THAT F-CK? I chased down that dog so fast and hard, it started doing a combination of barking and whining running away.

I turned around and I could tell it barked, "Yeah, that's what I though-you better turn around!" Someone tell this idiot dog it doesn't own the complex! Hahaha-I just thought I'd makes some of you laugh. I'm going to 7-Eleven and hopefully I won't kick that Chihuahua like a football. Suspect

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He just wants your Taco Bell.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One time I was walking along with a friend and this chihuahua started barking at me so I screamed in its face "SHUTUP!!!!!"

problem solved

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:He just wants your Taco Bell.
Ha! Nah, he must want the $5 footlongs I bring from the school cafeteria but I will watch out when I bring home a $5 Buck Box.

If This Chihuahua Won't Stay Away from Me! 5-dollar-buck1

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:One time I was walking along with a friend and this chihuahua started barking at me so I screamed in its face "SHUTUP!!!!!"

problem solved
Yeah, this is like the Desperate Housewives neighborhood, Wisteria Lane-everyone will look out their window and judge me! Laughing

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

lmao

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Throw something at it.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Toss some peanut butter at him, watch him eat it and sit back and enjoy the show,

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

take a squirt gun with you. when he gets close spray him with some water....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Chihuahua = Nasty vile creatures

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aw, he just wants to play...!

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love all animals, but I have a standard rule: Any dog that comes at me with teeth flashing and obviously aggressive (no matter the size) gets warned off at ten feet with a loud 'NO!' If they continue into my ten-foot radius and they attempt to bite me, they're gonna get kicked. Period.

I have a client at Christmas who has two Springer Spaniels who are awful dogs. They bark at anyone in the back yard, and if you're back there without the family, they will make an attempt to tree you. I have yet to kick one of those dogs, but I have no problem doing so if it means I don't have a mangled leg. The woman of the house is all 'Oh, they won't hurt you," but I know enough about dog behaviour that I can tell by the way they try to circle around me that the dogs are actually more aggressive than they seem and are just waiting to hamstring an unsuspecting worker.

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

shark6495 wrote:take a squirt gun with you. when he gets close spray him with some water....

bleach works better Wink

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At least it's not a Ninja Chihuahua...I'm afraid you'd never survive the attack.

If This Chihuahua Won't Stay Away from Me! Chihua10

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Laughing

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1999 Thundermatts laaaaaaaughed.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's it-I'm going to kick him on top of a roof. Twisted Evil

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

As an owner of a chihuahua, all I'll say is this: Fuck the lot of you. I love you

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:As an owner of a chihuahua, all I'll say is this: Fuck the lot of you. I love you
Laughing

Hey I had a Chihuahua when I was younger also but this one thinks he can be disrespectful to his elders! I want to teach this kid a lesson-

If This Chihuahua Won't Stay Away from Me! Large_Clint-Eastwood-453

But with this-

If This Chihuahua Won't Stay Away from Me! Water_gun

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

In all honesty, chihuahuas tend to be more aggressive because they're aware of thier size and fragility. They think to themselves " if I can intimidate this dog/cat/person, they won't try to hurt me." Usually, once they see you don't mean any harm, and may even be a friend, they'll back off. But then you have the ones who can't get out of the aggressive state of mind because of abuse, or some other reason. Stray chihuahuas tend to be the most viscious because the have to fight everyday just to
live.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:In all honesty, chihuahuas tend to be more aggressive because they're aware of thier size and fragility. They think to themselves " if I can intimidate this dog/cat/person, they won't try to hurt me." Usually, once they see you don't mean any harm, and may even be a friend, they'll back off. But then you have the ones who can't get out of the aggressive state of mind because of abuse, or some other reason. Stray chihuahuas tend to be the most viscious because the have to fight everyday just to
live.
Yeah, I can see that. Like I mentioned before-his owners don't even keep a watch over him and it's been almost hit many times. I remember his owners actually asked my mother if she wanted the dog. I think this one may stay in the aggressive state.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In all seriousness, Chris, if you think that the dog is aggressive because of neglect/abuse, you can probably win him over. Go get yourself a bag of Snausages, and every time he comes at you, talk to him in a soothing tone, then flip a snausage at him. Eventually, he'll come around and realize that you're actually a pretty good guy, and your ankles will no longer be in dire peril.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Weiners and a soothing tone? Just 'cause that worked with me, Doug, doesn't mean it'll work for a little rat-dog. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum