Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh good grief....tomorrow i learn to deal with pregnant women

+6
colossus1979
BlueMaxx
Silent K
JessJupiter
Spaced4SimonPegg
riv1
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just checked my phone, and last night i got the OK for something that was up in the air last week. Starting tomorrow i go to a week long course on instructing pregnancy PT. I've always seen pregnant women in the Army doing PT at the gym and stuff but never knew there was an actual class for the instructors.

I hope my gentle, Soldier friendly style of "COME ON, FATTY! MORE PUSH UPS! YOU'RE PUSHING FOR TWO!" goes over well.....Oh good grief....tomorrow i learn to deal with pregnant women Rolleyes

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They are going to strap you down and hit you with bars of soap...like poor Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Laughing

How hard are preggers ladies allowed to work out!?

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

JessJupiter wrote:Laughing

How hard are preggers ladies allowed to work out!?

Kegels. That is all.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whatever you do, don't mention building up abs.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have NO idea how hard pregnant women can work out. i guess i'll find out tomorrow!

Kegels.....

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv,my dear friend....with all the admiration and respect i can muster for you and all you are,i must say from the bottom of my heart............

Oh good grief....tomorrow i learn to deal with pregnant women Sucks_to_be_u

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's pretty awful.

Time for some uplifting humor. Smile

Now if you can get them to breakdance, RIV--well, film it. Wink

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sweeeeet.......!

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Spoiler:

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Gandicles wrote:
Spoiler:

Ohmigod. Shocked

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I have NO idea how hard pregnant women can work out. i guess i'll find out tomorrow!

Kegels.....

20-30 minutes of light aerobics, iirc. I make a point to put out most OB/gyn stuff that finds it's way into my brain. Thems womens be complicated and shit. Makes my brain hurt and stuff.

Gandicles wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh good grief....tomorrow i learn to deal with pregnant women 1262160241202

"She's not pregnant. I checked." Laughing

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think i must go vomit now.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I passed the class, BTW....
We were broken into 3 and 4 person teams, i got 2 cool NCOs to work with.
After the written we had to present a workout session and one of the parts was relaxation. We picked visualization, which has the women lay on the floor (2nd and 3rd trimesters on their sides), listen to music while the instructor talks.
One of my partners picked all our music for the warm up, exercises, aerobics etc. She chose "Take my Breath Away".
I totally took that part!

"Relax, ladies, just breathe and feel your bodies unwind, clench and relax your muscles, this is quiet time. This song has a special place in my heart. Tom Cruise and i share a birthday. One of us got the good looks....and one of us got to be a movie star...."

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gandicles totally posted what I would have posted so my soul is still clear

thanks dude!

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To each his own. Last time i got into a discussion about how fucked up it is to talk about kids/women like that, i was banned from the MB, so i ain't going there.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I err meant it as a joke I forgot to put the toungue smiley next to it

sorry

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Congrat's on passing the course riv1 king

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Were there any sexy preggos? Laughing Were there any ladies that you were like, "Of course you're pregnant. Perv" tongue

Inquiring minds want to know. Specifically Knize. yes

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I err meant it as a joke I forgot to put the toungue smiley next to it

sorry
Couldn't care less. Oh good grief....tomorrow i learn to deal with pregnant women Thumbsup

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Were there any sexy preggos? Laughing Were there any ladies that you were like, "Of course you're pregnant. Perv" tongue

Inquiring minds want to know. Specifically Knize. yes
Actually, yeah, there were a few cute women in the classes we sat in on. I tried not to stare.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Perv Heh.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Indeed!
Even though now i know the physical reasons for it, i still love the "glow" they get. Very pretty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum