Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Smith: Hardest Working Man?

+2
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Will Smith's my favorite actor-sometimes I think he's my guilty pleasure because I'm always hyped for anything he's in. Isn't he the the highest paid actor in the business? Check this list out-

1. Flowers for Algernon
2. I, Robot 2
3. Sisters of Mercy
4. The City That Sailed
5. Hancock 2
6. The American Can
7. Cooked
8. My Wife Hates Your Wife
9. Men in Black 3
10. The Long Run
11. Uptown Saturday Night
12. Untitled I Am Legend Prequel
13. Angelology
14. The Billionaire's Vinegar
15. The Last Pharaoh
16. Pursuit
17. Amulet
18. Greenbacks
19. It Takes a Thief
20. Welcome to the Sticks
21. Extra Protection
22. Monster Hunter
Based off the video game series? - CTP
23. Unfinished Business
24. Time Share
25. Brushback

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/

2Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"In Development" is a vague term that basically means someone wants to make a movie and maybe Will Smith will be in it. Chances are likely that a lot of those won't go into production any time soon, if at all.

3Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:23 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:"In Development" is a vague term that basically means someone wants to make a movie and maybe Will Smith will be in it. Chances are likely that a lot of those won't go into production any time soon, if at all.
Eh, you're clearly right but I think the first 4 I highlighted is definite.

4Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah but men in black 3 has been rumored for a while now....at least like 3 years...that i know of

5Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bad Boys 3 should be on it also-a script is already in the works.

6Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

yea it doesnt matter how good or how bad the film is. I agree with you chris. Will Smith is one of my fav actors too. I think he is underrated as an actor though. He sucks you in and is different with each role, its not like oh its will smith in another movie. I rank him up there with Sam Jackson, Jim Carrey, and Robin Williams (the last two when they are not doing slap stick comedy) as being underrated....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

7Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Many of the sequels seem like they might be a good idea, but most likely won't be. I Am Legend and Hancock feel unnecessary. Angelology is kind of untapped ground.

8Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

agreed bluemax. I am legend what are they going to do? plus didnt he die at the end? like the whole grenade thing (not counting the alternate ending)..... but hancock well we all need a superhero movie and a black superhero doing superhero stuff could be good diversity we need in the comic superhero on the movie screen.... ( I refuse to count haley Berry because I think she butchered storm....)

9Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Storm was okay. A bit too aggressive at times, but she was like that in some depictions. 'Specially 90s. I'd say her Catwoman could've been worlds better. Lest us not forget, though, that the story is really what pinched a loaf in the litter-box.

Hancock was, IMHO, Kirby's The Eternals watered down. Not to say I didn't enjoy it. But I can't really see a prequel or a sequel, not that there isn't a story to tell. I'd rather have an original story or a pre-established black character that hasn't been touched and bring them into the spotlight.

John Stewart? I think it'd be a cool idea to have each Green Lantern have a movie, not counting Alan or Guy. Save Alan for a reference, at most, and Guy as a tag-along in one of the sequels.

10Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:agreed bluemax. I am legend what are they going to do? plus didnt he die at the end? like the whole grenade thing (not counting the alternate ending)..... but hancock well we all need a superhero movie and a black superhero doing superhero stuff could be good diversity we need in the comic superhero on the movie screen.... ( I refuse to count haley Berry because I think she butchered storm....)
It's a prequel. It used to tak about another cast after his death but I see thay came back to their senses.

11Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

well i could kind of see the prequel but didnt the movie already tell us what happened? just wondering.... oh well i dont work in hollywood so what do i know lol

12Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:well i could kind of see the prequel but didnt the movie already tell us what happened? just wondering.... oh well i dont work in hollywood so what do i know lol
I think it'll show Robert's past that we saw in his dreams like when another helicopter collided with his wife and daughter's.

13Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I think Will Smith would be a good fit as John Stewart, if they ever decide to do a GL Corps movie or something.
He was bad-ass as Hancock.

14Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tom wrote:I think Will Smith would be a good fit as John Stewart, if they ever decide to do a GL Corps movie or something.
He was bad-ass as Hancock.

I can tell he would-check out this fan art someone made-somehow I can't see it in full size but you'll get the idea.

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1&q=Will+Smith+Green+Lantern&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=18

Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? WillSmithGreenLantern

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Empty Re: Will Smith: Hardest Working Man? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Not too shabby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum