Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Smith's Red State

+5
comicgeekelly
riv1
Silent K
Gojiratoho
Denim
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While not based on the midget's script, I am looking forward to this. While I know Smith is not a favorite of all of the PoP!ulation, I am still a fan. A horror movie from him sounds extremly out of element, but you never know, his love for the 80's may give us a decent horror movie that kind of takes us back, or we could get a movie about a slasher that kills people by telling bad dick and fart jokes.

Kevin Smith's Red State HolyGhost

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll see it, just to see John Goodman, Kevin Pollack, and Stephen Root.

3Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

grrr

4Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:18 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No Grrr's from me, i'm a huge Smith, dick and fart joke fan!

5Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoy Smith's old work and from what I've heard about this I think I'll be checking it out.

6Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Kevin Smith, but given his track record, I bet this gets released still needing the third reel. Laughing

7Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's much better on movies than he is on comics!

8Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll watch it.

9Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will watch it even though I hate Kevin Smith Rolling Eyes

10Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How can you hate on Kevin?!?

11Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:How can you hate on Kevin?!?

He's an ass...that is how I can hate him Laughing

12Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Can't wait. Love Smith, love the fact that he's venturing into new territory.

13Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I have to concur. While I love his Askewniverse work, I must admit that Smith has never appeared to me to be anything other than douche-like. He seems like the kind of guy you'd want to have over to hang out, but you quickly realize that would be awful, because he would likely never shut up.

14Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, my kind of guy!

You guys ever watch his One Night with Kevin Smith stuff? Hilarious!

15Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I have to concur. While I love his Askewniverse work, I must admit that Smith has never appeared to me to be anything other than douche-like. He seems like the kind of guy you'd want to have over to hang out, but you quickly realize that would be awful, because he would likely never shut up.

I agree with Doug. He gives on this air about him that he already knows he is better than you. In his interviews he comes across as a smug asshole. His whole rant about his airline situation was a joke. He also looks the type that wants to debate you on anything just so he can prove that he is right.

16Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I agree with Doug. He gives on this air about him that he already knows he is better than you. In his interviews he comes across as a smug asshole. His whole rant about his airline situation was a joke. He also looks the type that wants to debate you on anything just so he can prove that he is right.
Kevin Smith posts here as ThunderMatts?!?!? Kevin Smith's Red State Ha_

17Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:58 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That I would believe Laughing

18Kevin Smith's Red State Empty Re: Kevin Smith's Red State Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BaZINGA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum