Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame?

+18
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Silent K
The_Donster
ChrisToPhenom
Administrator
Heytherejeffro
Tom
Combo Mo
Spaced4SimonPegg
(._Y_.)
JessJupiter
superdoug
Thundermatts
Joshua
elijahdprophet
Airwolf
FroZen
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bought a Fedora a few weeks ago and I love it. It's got two skulls with horns and a crucifix with little metal thingy's. I love this hat but I'm catching a lot of flack from my "friends" who are calling it a pimp hat and such. The picture below is similar to what I bought. Just curious...what do you guys think? Too Trendy?

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? 02927410

2Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nah its cool - my buds have them - i chose not to wear one due to my hair ... err style? lol but thats cool man - lookin sharrpp

3Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I am all for fedoras, but personally have never been down with the idea of taking a perfectly good article of clothing and printing random tattoo art on it.

4Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the hat style (and own a similar hat that I found in an antique store), but the art doesn't do it for me. All in all, I say thumbs up.

Last edited by Joshua on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fedoras are lame. Find a picture of one cool guy wearing a fedora. From the last five years.

You can't.

That said, if you like it, fuck your friends. And tell them to elarn what pimps wear. Their hats are real big and purple. Duh.

6Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Fedoras are lame. Find a picture of one cool guy wearing a fedora. From the last five years.
From what I hear this guy is pretty fucking rad:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? N1078533010_30032178_1814

7Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not in that hat he isn't.

8Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See...I knew it was a cool hat!! Well, maybe not to TMatts, but I like it. Fuck everybody else.

9Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? 02927410

It depends on what the hat looks like on your head.

Cool, tough-talking ladies' man:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fedora

Cute and cool guy-next-door:
Joshua wrote:Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? N1078533010_30032178_1814

Big Douche:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Survivor_20_Russell

10Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Thundermatts wrote:Fedoras are lame. Find a picture of one cool guy wearing a fedora. From the last five years.

Mother fuckin Wolverine begs to differ
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? 90215ne4_jackman_h_b_gr_02-411x590

11Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome comic book artists:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? N1078533010_30220202_9890

12Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

[quote="elijahdprophet"]
Thundermatts wrote:

And for this reason fedoras are +1 for me! I love you

But all in all, they are a staple classic for dudes. Much like the little black dress, there's always a version that we can modernize and stylize and look supa fly.

Just none of that $20 Walmart ill fitting pinstripe shit!

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

13Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wear it like Bogart. slightly tilted to one side. I'll get a picture of me in it and post it. Then you can deceide for yourselves.

14Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I wear it like Bogart. slightly tilted to one side. I'll get a picture of me in it and post it. Then you can deceide for yourselves.
That's the way to do it, man. I'm sure it looks great!

15Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fedoras are awesome. Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Lilymarshall

16Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a red and black plaid one and I love it.

17Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes.

18Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:

Mother fuckin Wolverine begs to differ

^ WIN!

19Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OK, so if you look and act like a movie star, by all means, where a fedora. big grin

reason for edit: smiley faces make it more prickish

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

20Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

superdoug wrote:
Big Douche:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Survivor_20_Russell
Dammit! I was about to post a picture of Russell. I imagine FroZen looks just like him right now, minus the Leprechaun/evil grins.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

21Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Honestly, if you like it, whatever. I will say, though, that if one of my friends was rocking a fedora, I'd be harping on him for it.

They look hot on chicks, though. That doesn't count in this instance.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

22Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So that's a Fedora? Cool. I've never wore one but I'm think I won't reach that dress status until I'm 25 or 30.

23Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I won't reach that dress status until I'm 25 or 30.

you're gonna get it you're gonna get it you're gonna get it you're gonna get it

Laughing I love you ...At least you're showing some restraint. Young people rarely have that anymore. tongue

24Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:38 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Hey Frozen, if you can pull it off, it's cool and I'm jealous Wink My big Sputnik of a head can't pull off anything but skull caps Smile

25Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Hey Frozen, if you can pull it off, it's cool and I'm jealous Wink My big Sputnik of a head can't pull off anything but skull caps Smile

That's funny cuz I can't really wear skull caps. Most are too big for my hollow cranium.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum