Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Make It in America

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Make It in America Empty How to Make It in America Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The first thing you'll notice in the pilot of this new show is that it looks like Entourage-you're not alone. Almost all the of the crew who worked with Entourage is working on HMIA.

The only thing about this show that different from Entourage is that the crew isn't looking for acting deals-they are just "Make It" in America on the streets of New York. So a whole new cast is here to interest you and I like that Kid Cudi is in this also. The show has the good music you heard in it's big brother show not to mention.

It's a decent show from the first 2 episodes that has aired already. Tomorrow the 3rd is airing and be sure to catch the encore of the 1st and 2nd on March 3rd. Here's the trailer below but it doesn't match the mood of actually watching it.

Trailer and Interviews-

How to Make It in America 800px-HTMIIA_title
How to Make It in America Big
How to Make It in America How-to-make-it-in-america-05-1024

2How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*bump* Has anyone check this show out yet? Yes? No?

3How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah I've been watching it since the first episode.

I dig the show allot, all of the actors on the show have put up strong performances so far, the plot seems fairly realistic up to this point, the sound track is phenominal, and it's got Lake Bell in it and that'll help most any show.

4How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I watched an episode of it while on vacation. I didn't dig it that much, but then again, I'm not a big Entourage fan, so I'm probably not the intended demographic.

5How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I watched an episode of it while on vacation. I didn't dig it that much, but then again, I'm not a big Entourage fan, so I'm probably not the intended demographic.

Yeah, it's definitely made to appeal to the same crowd, just instead of starting at the top of the world like they do in Entourage they're working their way from the ground up on this show.

6How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"By the way, the truck got stolen today!..." *Awkward silence*

7How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dig the show. Luis Guzman still looks the same. I gotta watch last night's episode which I haven't.

8How to Make It in America Empty Re: How to Make It in America Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I dig the show. Luis Guzman still looks the same. I gotta watch last night's episode which I haven't.
Please do! Rene was about to kick Cameron and Ben's ass. *lol*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum