Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Empty Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 pm

TheDrifter

TheDrifter
Cadet
Cadet

So, I'm new here (from Comicvine so I'm not completely new)

but I have a question. Is there a fanboy of the month as there is a fan girl of the month?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy and love the Fangirls. I just gotta ask out of curiosity.

2Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TheDrifter wrote:So, I'm new here (from Comicvine so I'm not completely new)

but I have a question. Is there a fanboy of the month as there is a fan girl of the month?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy and love the Fangirls. I just gotta ask out of curiosity.

We've been promising a Fan-boy feature for a while now...just gotta get around to it.

Thanks for checking us out!

3Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

TheDrifter

TheDrifter
Cadet
Cadet

Ah, well if you need one for The Fanboy side of things. Feel free to look for me, I'm a big reviewer on youtube :P

And yeah, not a problem. Love the site thus far.

4Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

TheDrifter wrote:Ah, well if you need one for The Fanboy side of things. Feel free to look for me, I'm a big reviewer on youtube :P

Welcome to PoP! Drifter! I'm fairly new myself and everyone's been really cool here. It's a great group of people. Very Happy

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

5Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 pm

TheDrifter

TheDrifter
Cadet
Cadet

Indeed it is.

6Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hi Drifter, welcome to PoP! Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

7Question Empty Re: Question Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Welcome to PoP! Drifter! Have you checked out the main site, or just the forums? Either way, have fun, and don't worry, we won't molest you here like some fore.. uh...

GigaToast wrote:
TheDrifter wrote:Ah, well if you need one for The Fanboy side of things. Feel free to look for me, I'm a big reviewer on youtube :P

Welcome to PoP! Drifter! I'm fairly new myself and everyone's been really cool here. It's a great group of people. Very Happy

GIGA! :humps Giga's leg:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum