Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you guys do anything weird...

+5
shining knight
Silent K
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night it occured to me that my wife and I say some pretty weird shit to one another. I assume it's because we've been together for so long and we're really comfortable around one another. Here's what I do:

I don't remember how this started but now whenever my balls itch I make it a point to tell my wife. I'll be standing next to her and my boys will start itching so (of course) I start scratching them and while I do, I lean in and whisper "balls itch" in her ear even if she didn't notice what I was doing. Cracks her up everytime.

So...you guys do anything weird like that with your significant other?

2Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No...but your statement is sure is-I pictured it and I'm even laughing.

3Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sure my roommate and I have idiosyncrasies that other people would find odd, but we're so used to each other that I can't even think what they would be.

4Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

All I've got is my roommate...and we have some little quirks that make our relationship super special:

We give each other the finger as a greeting in the morning or if just passing by.

We destroy each other with "your mom" comments.

Plus, he puts on a wig and goes to town on me orally.

5Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I'm sure my roommate and I have idiosyncrasies that other people would find odd, but we're so used to each other that I can't even think what they would be.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've whispered "balls itch" to my wife prolly a thousand times and last night was the first time I did it and then went..."hmmm, that's a weird habit, I wonder what started that." Smile

6Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:All I've got is my roommate...and
he puts on a wig and goes to town on me orally.

So...got any extra rooms? huh

7Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:37 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We do have this habit of slapping each others asses at work but thats about it thus far

8Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My husband tells me when his balls are sweaty, some of our responses to each other involve movie quotes and anything he says I try to make sexual.

9Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:We do have this habit of slapping each others asses at work but thats about it thus far
Laughing It's fantastic when your workplace is close like that. Just let it progress naturally and in a year from now there should be some pretty wild stuff happening in your meetings.

10Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

My wife and I work in the same building and love saying wildly inappropriate things to each other at the copier and in the break room. It's not exactly weird per se but I'm sure it skeeves our coworkers.

11Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:My wife and I work in the same building and love saying wildly inappropriate things to each other at the copier and in the break room. It's not exactly weird per se but I'm sure it skeeves our coworkers.

Hot.

12Do you guys do anything weird... Empty Re: Do you guys do anything weird... Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

FroZen wrote:Last night it occured to me that my wife and I say some pretty weird shit to one another. I assume it's because we've been together for so long and we're really comfortable around one another. Here's what I do:

I don't remember how this started but now whenever my balls itch I make it a point to tell my wife. I'll be standing next to her and my boys will start itching so (of course) I start scratching them and while I do, I lean in and whisper "balls itch" in her ear even if she didn't notice what I was doing. Cracks her up everytime.

So...you guys do anything weird like that with your significant other?

I actually make it point to put my self in strange positions while scratching my balls/gouch. Some examples: I'll hike up one leg on a chair. Or completely drop my pants (but not my boxers), and stand behind her while scratching. I'll either get a WTF or a laugh out of her. Either way, I win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum