Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

To the Hammock District!

+6
Thundermatts
FroZen
superdoug
Cliff
BlueMaxx
azrael07
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1To the Hammock District! Empty To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well don't just stand there! Your moccasins are in the closet, let's go!

2To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:31 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm gonna bring scissors. 'Cause remember the last time, Az?

3To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

mmm...yes.

*slow nod*

no. no i don't.

4To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got stuck. And that Persian guy started yelling in broken-English and I tried to apologize--but I honestly just had no clue what he was saying. Then I started crying and you were all like, "Run!" So we did. neutral

5To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

oh yeah! Very Happy

and then we wound up in the sweet shop after hours, and ate ourselves sick?

6To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. I ated too many sour watermelon gummies. Sad

7To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

it happens, i took out my rage on my army of carefully aligned, and incredibly well trained gummi bear army and did some things...some things that well, im not particularly proud of.

the hearing was bad enough, but thankfully the BETGB never caught wind of it.

8To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:09 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hammocks?

There's an entire district of hammocks?

Kinda like District 9 but with sentient hammocks?

Hell yeah, sign me up, yo!

9To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:34 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:Well don't just stand there! Your moccasins are in the closet, let's go!

You know, there's a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you.

10To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:48 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Laughing

11To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanna goes to the Hammocks. Sad

12To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In Soviet Russia, the hammocks come to you.

13To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing

14To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Laughing

15To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I wish I could hand a hammock up from the walls at work, but here at Globex, we don't believe in walls. I didn't even give you my jacket!

16To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

woooow.

Now if you'll excuse me, im in the middle of a fun run.

17To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So there I was, reading about the Gummy Bear army, and I remembered a picture I took a while back at work.

To the Hammock District! 50245910

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

18To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

*squints reeeaaally hard*

what are those?

19To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:55 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

azrael07 wrote:*squints reeeaaally hard*

what are those?

GUMMY BEARS!

20To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C's Lady wrote:

what are those?

GUMMY BEARS!

those are like gummibears on steroids.

21To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:22 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

kidspider2099 wrote:
C's Lady wrote:

what are those?

GUMMY BEARS!

Yeah, they were kinda big. And they were swirly! But OH SO GOOD. Yep, I admit it, My name is Crystal, and I am a Gummi adict.

22To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ Better than being named Gummi and addicted to Crystal.

23To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:42 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C's Lady wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
C's Lady wrote:

what are those?

GUMMY BEARS!

Yeah, they were kinda big. And they were swirly! But OH SO GOOD. Yep, I admit it, My name is Crystal, and I am a Gummi adict.

you know whats good chocolate covered cinnimon gummibears

24To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

kidspider2099 wrote:
C's Lady wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
C's Lady wrote:

what are those?

GUMMY BEARS!

you know whats good chocolate covered cinnimon gummibears

Yeah, I can't do the cinnamon. EEWW

25To the Hammock District! Empty Re: To the Hammock District! Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To the Hammock District! Hammock
^ Nobody's as cool as this guy. NOBODY!

To the Hammock District! Chesapeake-4-pole-hammock2
^ Now this is luxury. You don't need trees or poles, it has pillows and comes with a labrador retriever. Plus, it apparently comes with a contract for a guy in a canoe to row back and forth in what appears to be a coxswain. Most likely to give your scenery a motion, creating soothing relaxation in his wake. yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum