Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what does everyone think of the "District 9" trailer?

+10
Gandicles
Batman25JM
supervenom
The_Donster
Thundermatts
gangsternerd
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
breatheasy
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

It has that same ominous theme that The Transformers movie had eluded us to not too long ago. Nevertheless; I like this better...

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It gives me a boner.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It's a really cool concept. However, the amount they show the aliens could make or break this.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:It's a really cool concept. However, the amount they show the aliens could make or break this.
I don't know about that. I don't think it is supposed to be that kind of surprise creature-feature. I think the symbolism will be very blunt, with a great story to boot. I'm very pumped for this. Out of all of the summer films coming out for this year, this one has me amped.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
Silent K wrote:It's a really cool concept. However, the amount they show the aliens could make or break this.
I don't know about that. I don't think it is supposed to be that kind of surprise creature-feature. I think the symbolism will be very blunt, with a great story to boot. I'm very pumped for this. Out of all of the summer films coming out for this year, this one has me amped.

My point is...if they show the aliens CONSTANTLY, and the CGI isn't up to par, it could very well suck.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Well, that's a lot of movies. They seemed pretty nice to me. Maybe that's why they're showing them?

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

love the concept
looks like we are the bad guys
In a world of bad sequels and prequels and remake
It is a refreshing idea

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It looks really cheap, but sort of fun. I'll see it

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

I feel what all of you are saying. But out all the rehashed carbonated movies that have been coming out this year; this seems like a refreshing H20 back to basics.

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, I'm still on the fence on this one. I was watching attack of the show and saw an exclusive look on this and didn't really know what to think. I guess I'll wait until it hits and see what the buzz is though. Have to wait until the wife is up to par, since I still owe her a few movies.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

like the concept. Reminds me of Alien nation a bit. I'll watch it.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Based on the trailer I have less than zero interest in seeing this movie. It looks boring.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Based on the trailer I have less than zero interest in seeing this movie. It looks boring.
You...'re look boring. Yer boring, I mean. ninja

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Based on the trailer I have less than zero interest in seeing this movie. It looks boring.
You...'re look boring. Yer boring, I mean. ninja
YEAH!

Wink

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

It looks like it's going to be awesome, but I'm probably going to be having a ragefest for half the movie from what I've seen of the government in the trailers.

Sorta like Kathy Bates in The Day The Earth Stood Still. God I wanted to strangle that bitch.

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:
My point is...if they show the aliens CONSTANTLY, and the CGI isn't up to par, it could very well suck.

*cough* Wolverine Origins *cough* Laughing No but seriously this movie does look cool. I like the concept and will definetely go and see it.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Silent K wrote:

*cough* Wolverine Origins *cough* Laughing No but seriously this movie does look cool. I like the concept and will definetely go and see it.
And sometimes F/X can be poor, but the story is fantastic. In this genre, Serenity comes to mind. The space battles/flight were very nice, but very noticeably CG.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Just saw the segment on it on G4's Comicon coverage...looks very interesting. I'll check it out.

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

I think it looks neat. A different kind of alien movie.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the film looks awesome, me and my friend watched and were convinced that it was actual documentary (until the aliens came out)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum