Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marilyn Mansons new effort to have "suicide death metal" vibes.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I doubt that it'll be literally like that because his descriptions are always... out there. The last album was described as heavy and hard like Twiggy's dick (his main co-writer/bassist/guitarist)

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He looks fat and drunk in the video...

oh wait, he always looks like that
Marilyn Mansons new effort to have "suicide death metal" vibes. Manson10

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are you nuts or just dislike the guy? Your perception of fat is delusional. He looks fine in that video.

A man who's 41 can't look like he did when he was 28 and EXTREMELY under weight. In the height of his fame, he was only around 135 pounds which is way too little for a 6'2 man.

Unless you're a fangirl who likes him because he gets you wet... who gives a shit even if he was actually fat?

If you don't like the band, there's no need to post stupid shit like that.

This is fat.

Marilyn Mansons new effort to have "suicide death metal" vibes. 225629_fat_guy_in_car

This isn't. This is called normal weight.

Marilyn Mansons new effort to have "suicide death metal" vibes. V6qf6v

Marilyn Mansons new effort to have "suicide death metal" vibes. Mmre418

So basically, unless you're a starving African child everybody in the world is fat, right?

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmmmmmmm

Fuck Manson.

I don't hate him cos he's put on weight. I just dislike the fact that he's just gotten lazy. Endless dissapointing gigs and a series of mediocre albums.

When you post a thread about a public figure, expect a degree of criticism and don't shit ya pants about it.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well you could have just said you didn't like his newer stuff and he sucks lately Very Happy

I've been active on Manson forums since 2003 so I don't mind criticism, but calling him fat when he isn't (he's pretty much normal weight for his height now) is a pretty ridiculous (and sorta fangirl'ish) thing to say because you don't like his recent mediocre efforts. Posting a picture from 2003 just seemed like you were trying to go out of your way to say something insulting about him. That picture has nothing to do with anything.

Did you see any of his performances from Fall of 2009? He's gotten a lot better from say, 2004.

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

That youtube link you posted on WUMB awhile back was pretty decent, which album was that?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Well you could have just said you didn't like his newer stuff and he sucks lately Very Happy

I've been active on Manson forums since 2003 so I don't mind criticism, but calling him fat when he isn't (he's pretty much normal weight for his height now) is a pretty ridiculous (and sorta fangirl'ish) thing to say because you don't like his recent mediocre efforts. Posting a picture from 2003 just seemed like you were trying to go out of your way to say something insulting about him. That picture has nothing to do with anything.

Did you see any of his performances from Fall of 2009? He's gotten a lot better from say, 2004.

I saw him perform last year and it was very dissapointing.

Ok here me out I'll give him another chance.

but if hee fuck it.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really? Must have been one of his off days. He had a better setlist in Europe in the fall than he did during his Mayhem fest with Slayer in the summer here Sad

They played cool stuff like Dried Up, Tied Up and Wight Spider (one my faves off the new album) while in the US, they didn't have time cause of stupid festival timing. But yeah, I do agree the band was at their prime during Portrait, ACSS, MA and HW.

I mean I like all the albums on different levels, but hopefully they do something more intriguing this time. I think they're recording more as a band this time instead of a mostly collaborative duo. And now that they're free from Interscope, they've got a ton of potential.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum