Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you're reading this, you're within 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

+2
BlueMaxx
Mnemosis
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You know me (1)
I interviewed Jeffrey Donovan (2)
He was in Hitch with Eva Mendes (3)
She was in The Women with Anette Bening (4)
She was in Mars Attacks with Jack Nicholson (5)
Who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon (6)

How sick is that? And I bet you never thought Eva Mendes OR Mars Attacks would be the secret to your 6 Degrees.

Now, bear in mind, Donovan's worked with Will Smith and Angelina Jolie, while Anwar has worked with Al Pacino and Chris O'Donnell. They've both worked with Bruce Campbell on the show. Plus, any of us who talked to Kevin Conroy gain access to Adam West and Mark Hamill among a whole slew of others.

Long story short? You're probably within 6 Degrees of just about any celebrity, all because of PoP!

=D Cheers!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Erica Durance - (House of the Dead) Clint Howard - (Apollo 13) Fuckin' Kevin Bacon, yo.

Thomas Jane - (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Donald Sutherland - (Animal House) John Belluci - (Blues Brothers) Dan Akroyd - (Blues Brothers 2000) John Goodman - (Death Sentence) Kevin Bacon.

yes

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

My uncle had a bit part in a TV movie entitled The Lost Capone, which co-starred Dominic Chianese (Uncle Junior from The Sopranos), who was in When Will I Be Loved with Neve Campbell, who was in Wild Things with...Kevin Bacon.

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i think it'd be more challenging to play Six Degrees of Gary Busey.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Erica Durance - (House of the Dead) Clint Howard - (Apollo 13) Fuckin' Kevin Bacon, yo.

Thomas Jane - (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Donald Sutherland - (Animal House) John Belluci - (Blues Brothers) Dan Akroyd - (Blues Brothers 2000) John Goodman - (Death Sentence) Kevin Bacon.

yes
I'm an idiot. Forgot to put that I'd been near these two. Laughing I'm so awesome. Rolling Eyes And yes, that means I didn't actually meet them. Heh.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

My uncle's wife > Omri Katz (her brother's son) > Sarah Jessica Parker (Hocus Focus) > Kevin Bacon (Footloose)

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was put in a headlock by Robert Maillet (Big guy in Sherlock Holmes) who was in 300 with Gary A. Hecker who was in Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum