Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coolest Comics Alien Races?

+11
shark6495
kidspider2099
The Ignored One
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Fresh03
jaydee74
hrdwrkngXsoldier
supervenom
shiky800
Bigtymin504
BlueMaxx
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Coolest Comic Aliens?

Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap6%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap0%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap0%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap6%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap31%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 31% [ 5 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap25%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_lcap13%Coolest Comics Alien Races? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll have to think on this. There's a few good ones. There were tons that just weren't prominent enough, IMO, so don't chastize me for not putting them. Laughing

2Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

F'n Celestials! big grin

3Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You know, I have to agree with you on that one. When the Celestials show up you know stuff it going down. Doesn't matter if Galactus, Thanos, Mephisto or any other crazy-powerful character is there. When on Celestial shows up, it is enough. Plus, you know if there is one, its "brothers" aren't far behind.

4Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You know, I have to agree with you on that one. When the Celestials show up you know stuff it going down. Doesn't matter if Galactus, Thanos, Mephisto or any other crazy-powerful character is there. When on Celestial shows up, it is enough. Plus, you know if there is one, its "brothers" aren't far behind.
Yessir.

Oh but you forgot the Strontians!

Coolest Comics Alien Races? Strontian_HD

tongue

5Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I actualy really considered listing them, but figured most wouldn't have a clue who they were, even if I showed them a picture of Gladiator. Heh.

6Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am having trouble choosing one

7Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

symbiotes ftw!

8Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Celestials by far. Just knowing that they are responsible for so much in the marvel universe, yet there is enough mystery about them and their connections to other more mainstream 616 characters like Kang the Conquerer, Apocalypse, and noe Magneto.

9Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kryptonians/Daxamites

10Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Celestials, I really want to see more of Hickman exploring them in Fantastic Four.

11Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Celestials. When they show up, shit goes down.

12Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:Celestials, I really want to see more of Hickman exploring them in Fantastic Four.
Have you read any Eternals stuff? They're prominent in those series. And some story-arcs in Silver Surfer and even Thor. I have the first appearance of them and The Celestials, and I'm prideful of that issue. It's one of my favorites from the few major gems in my collection.

Yes, I am awesome. Wink

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Celestials. When they show up, shit-tons go down.
yes

13Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:58 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I voted for the Watchers.

Intergalactic peeping toms, who when they show up, you really know shit is going down.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

14Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what about the species of alien that Allen the Alien is from.

15Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I don't believe they've ever given his species name. Like Yoda's, he's a mystery.

You can put other and say Allen's unknown species, I guess.

16Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh but the aliens from Alien do have a name,Xenomorph. Not as catchy as the Oscar Meyer song but still a name none the less. I chose the kryptonians because they seem to be fucking awesome on earth.

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

17Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I put Xenomorphs. Oh, no...KidSpider meant ALLEN the Alien from Invincible.
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Invincible03
(Just realized Nickelodeon has a character named that.)

18Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

oh jesus I managed to just gloss over that and thought he mis-spelled alien when he said allen.... and im dumb.... Im going to go stand in the corner...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

19Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't forget your hat.
Coolest Comics Alien Races? Dunce
And, if you're quiet, I'll let you out for recess.

20Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

I'd vote for the Weaponers of Quard just for the cool name and the fact they come from the anti-matter universe which is always an advantage.

Oh and those spooky yellow dudes that turned up in Animal Man and in 52 what are they called?

21Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure the aliens that granted Buddy his morphogenic abilities, The Red, has ever been named. They're more mysterious than the Oans.

22Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:I'm not sure the aliens that granted Buddy his morphogenic abilities, The Red, has ever been named. They're more mysterious than the Oans.

That's why I like 'em Coolest Comics Alien Races? 334450

23Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought they were retconned to be fronts for Anansi the Spiderman/storyteller in a fairly recent JLA issue (I'm hoping I imagined all of that). Personally, I liked Morrison's take on them. Made more sense to me.

24Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote: Personally, I liked Morrison's take on them. Made more sense to me.

And it's not often you hear that line. Coolest Comics Alien Races? 29517

25Coolest Comics Alien Races? Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I thought they were retconned to be fronts for Anansi the Spiderman/storyteller in a fairly recent JLA issue (I'm hoping I imagined all of that). Personally, I liked Morrison's take on them. Made more sense to me.
McDuffie created the Anansi schtick for Vixen, and could, apparently, manipulate the entirety of creation. So, in a sense, all are puppets to Anansi, even the beings that gave Buddy Baker is biopathy. And, also, it was still up in the air the extent of Anansi's capabilities. Like, if they're mostly illusions and barely any tangible manipulations.

Reminding me of Judas Traveller in Spider-Man comics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum