Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coolest Comics Alien Races?

+11
shark6495
kidspider2099
The Ignored One
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Fresh03
jaydee74
hrdwrkngXsoldier
supervenom
shiky800
Bigtymin504
BlueMaxx
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Coolest Comic Aliens?

Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 5 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm honestly not a HUGE fan of any of the aliens listed. I'm not huge into the alien thing in comics, I prefer street level heroes overall. I do like some alien characters though. I love Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, and I like Zod and Mon-El, so I guess by default my favorite alien races are Kryptonians and Daxamites.

The Skrulls, Kree, Martians (DC), Watchers, and Symbiotes are all okay as well. I also love Kilowog, so whatever his race is I guess I like them too.

I do have to say that I HATE the Shi'ar. I really really do.

It's funny how lots of people love the Celestials, but I haven't even read a story where they are really featured. I know next to nothing about them.

27Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:02 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
It's funny how lots of people love the Celestials, but I haven't even read a story where they are really featured. I know next to nothing about them.

Basically they're 2000ft space elementals, although the Eternals and Deviants call them "gods". They created the Deviants and the Elementals, and their powers may know no limits. I think they also created the genetic superpowers that are in mutant genes. They've been featured in the recent FF stuff (I think), as well as Neil Gaiman and JRJR's Eternals miniseries. You can also find them in classic Kirby Eternals.

Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Celestials

28Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah. I've read all The Eternals stuff. Good stories. FF and Thor have had Celestial moments. Also, I think Marvel's Earth/Universe/Paradise X event is a great moment with Celestials and the theory of what they're doing.

29Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What? no Timelords or Daleks?!?!?!!? I'm appalled I say. pip pip cheery-oh old bean. *farts away*

30Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Others is on the list. Doctor Who only had a few comics. Plus, you voted for the Hish. Heh.

31Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah I woulda said Daleks of course But I'm assuming this is just aliens that originated in comics. am I right? I mean I don't see Vulcans, Klingons or Cylons on the list.

32Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I used to think Skrulls were cute until they tried to take over the Earth. I guess I would have to choose Martians. (White or Green)

33Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:Yeah I woulda said Daleks of course But I'm assuming this is just aliens that originated in comics. am I right? I mean I don't see Vulcans, Klingons or Cylons on the list.
Well, I just chose aliens that I thought were most prominent in comics, and a lot of mediums have comics but not that many. So, I guess those could be voted for in Other.

34Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I used to think Skrulls were cute until they tried to take over the Earth. I guess I would have to choose Martians. (White or Green)
Is the poll still working? You didn't vote for Martians is why I ask.

35Coolest Comics Alien Races? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coolest Comics Alien Races? Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Others is on the list. Doctor Who only had a few comics. Plus, you voted for the Hish. Heh.
I was joking of course. Laughing tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum