Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

i walked up the Empire State building Thursday night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

actually, higher than that. Our Sergeant Major is pissed at the barracks being all nasty and unsecure, so he moved staff duty to the barracks. He's punishing us NCOs for not taking care of the soldiers (i have no soldiers right now BTW, they all work in other sections). No TV, no computer, just a desk on the first floor and 2 chairs....Every 30 minutes while on duty he wants all the doors checked.

Sooo, there's 3 stairwells, 35 steps each. even alternating with my runner i was gonna do 24 trips up them bastards. I got curious and texted KGB. 1860 steps in the Empire State building. I did 2520 by morning. I was like..."My thighs, my THIGHS!"

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's fantastic. Always wanted to visit it. Seems kind of tourist-y, but I don't care.

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Blue?? LOL

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C's Lady wrote:Blue?? LOL
Yes...? Hehehe...heh...hhh...what? huh

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

You are either just really goofy, or you didn't read that. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm thinking goofy. unsure Sometimes I'm stupid.

Is it because I mentioned going to the Empire State Building when RIV was just saying how he walked the equivalent? I go off on my own in certain threads, sometimes. tongue

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hear dat!

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

riv1 wrote:Sooo, there's 3 stairwells, 35 steps each. even alternating with my runner i was gonna do 24 trips up them bastards. I got curious and texted KGB. 1860 steps in the Empire State building. I did 2520 by morning. I was like..."My thighs, my THIGHS!"

Ouch!
I would probably wind up crawling up at least 1/2 of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum