Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does MS Sabertooth stand up well? He's tempting to get....

Esbat wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Omega Red is 6'11"

Wolverine is 5'3"

Sabertooth is 6'6"

These are the official Marvel stats, and if you ask me, this looks pretty accurate based on those, Sabertooth has over a foot on Logan, and Omega Red's got another half on Sabertooth.
Damn Wolverine is about as tall as my baby sister

I'm as tall as Wolverine, It's a small world after all!

Sad

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! Welcome aboard!!!

And also, yes, he stands up very well. He even has toes sculpted into his footy pajamas, which is a nice touch.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:HA! Welcome aboard!!!

And also, yes, he stands up very well. He even has toes sculpted into his footy pajamas, which is a nice touch.
HOly crap, now thats fine detail. Sad that its going away soon, Marvel Select.

http://realityfugitives.com/

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks Smile

And Whoa, toe sculpts? That's really cool. I might get him if I have an extra 20 bucks and I see him. I was looking at it and really liking the detail.

And speaking of MS- I'm REALLY hoping that the Thing ia a little shorter than MS Hulk, because I'd end up getting him, they'd look great together.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I can't recommend him enough. Just look out for broken elbow spikey things.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool. And just to be on topic- I got this new Deadpool (and Thing) last week- he's MUCH better than the one that came out in March.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 345c3yo

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 Xeg2yw

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 Foqiaf

And a random pic with the Deadpool minimates I got 2 weeks ago-

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 35i5fe9

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Cool. And just to be on topic- I got this new Deadpool (and Thing) last week- he's MUCH better than the one that came out in March.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 Xeg2yw

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 Foqiaf
Ooh he looks a bit different. But damn if I'm paying 14 for him.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even though the difference is slight also the head is probably bigger a 1 centimeter, either that or his face has a different sculpt making it look bigger, whatever it is it looks much cooler, but yea you can just wait for the 6" figure to come out.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Even though the difference is slight also the head is probably bigger a 1 centimeter, either that or his face has a different sculpt making it look bigger, whatever it is it looks much cooler, but yea you can just wait for the 6" figure to come out.

Do you have the Series 6 Deadpool from the ol' Toybiz line?

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nope, it's too expensive these days. I'll just wait for this new one.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also had to pick up the DP minimates. I also am thinking about picking up the series 6 Legends one for $80 bucks. thinking about it. I could buy so many more toys with that scratch. I also picked up the new Secret wars 2 packs, and all the walmart exclusive GI Joe 2-packs.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I can't wait for the Wal-Mart 2-packs and the Machine Gun nest playset!

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Nope, it's too expensive these days. I'll just wait for this new one.
Ah I figured since you get all the statues you'd have gotten the figure by now, but its understandable.

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I also had to pick up the DP minimates. I also am thinking about picking up the series 6 Legends one for $80 bucks. thinking about it. I could buy so many more toys with that scratch. I also picked up the new Secret wars 2 packs, and all the walmart exclusive GI Joe 2-packs.
Well they're as cheap as 50 now on eBay sealed in package, or 35 out of package.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, after I got that Bowen statue for 230 bucks, I really don't want to spend another 100 on an action figure that's overpriced by 80 bucks. It'll feel weird paying that much after that.

And are minimates's that much on ebay? I saw a few last week at my comic store for 7.99

whoa.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Yeah, after I got that Bowen statue for 230 bucks, I really don't want to spend another 100 on an action figure that's overpriced by 80 bucks. It'll feel weird paying that much after that.

And are minimates's that much on ebay? I saw a few last week at my comic store for 7.99

whoa.

No I was talking the ML6 Deadpools. They've gotten cheaper in light of the ecnonmy, I got my own Deadpool by trading a Halo 2 figure with a bunch of weapons to Kyle Robinson for a loose complete DP. He was desperate to complete his commission and I wouldn't take anything less than a Deadpool. And, at the time, the Halo 2 figures were going for as much as a Deadpool, not so much anymore now that McFarlane makes Halo 3 figures.

it was totally worth it.

But on eBay I can get a complete Deadpool comic minimate for about 6.99 loose.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah alright, cool. 40-50 bucks isn't too bad actually. Do you think the value will drop again when the new ML figure comes out? An yeah, you good a good deal on it. Kyle is really awesome. Some toy companies should look at his work and get inspired to do as good :-P

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I figure I'd take the time to actually show the infamous new bookcase and all the awesomeness contained within. check it out.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6068
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6069
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6070
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6071
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6072
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6073
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6074
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6075
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6076
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6077
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6078
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6079
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6080
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6081
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6082
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6083
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6084
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6085
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6086
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6087

Peep that awesome custom Cap on the modern Avengers shelf. ENVY me!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 IMG_6088

All together now!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Ah alright, cool. 40-50 bucks isn't too bad actually. Do you think the value will drop again when the new ML figure comes out? An yeah, you good a good deal on it. Kyle is really awesome. Some toy companies should look at his work and get inspired to do as good :-P
I'm pretty sure it will drop by at least 10 bucks, but I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the hasbro version. I'm know I'm getting one. DP just rocks my socks!

And Lee, I await the day your little girl donates your toys to good will for a classroom/school competition. i can already taste your tears.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I envy the shelving unit, the space to put it up in, the Invader ZiM figures I'm missing (I only have the Hot Topic exclusives from wave 1, and the WWC "Old Man ZiM" & DVD boxed set Gir exclusives), and Astonishing Beast (I need Holocaust, Goddamnit!).

unsure

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Lee wrote:I figure I'd take the time to actually show the infamous new bookcase and all the awesomeness contained within. check it out. ENVY me! All together now!
Awesome collection, dude!! Love the shelving unit. Very cool how you grouped everything. I like that for sure. And just LOVE the Invader Zim collection. Great stuff!!! thumbs up

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even though I probably should have saved the money, I spoiled myself yesterday and picked up JLI series 2:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 11395_a_full
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 11393_a_full
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 11396_a_full
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 11394_a_full

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want that Fire... and the recent Vixen. They can share a Shelf with all of my Power Girls.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Booster Gold looks great! Laughing

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:I want that Fire... and the recent Vixen. They can share a Shelf with all of my Power Girls.
I was actually disappointed with both Ice and Fire. I don't understand why they went with the earlier costumes.

Booster Gold looks great!
He's definitely the best one of this wave. I wish the Blue Beetle's face was slightly more exaggerated, but it's a small gripe. I love the fact that not only is he not completely ripped, but he's got a bit of a gut. I really like the Martian Manhunter face sculpt. Fire is better than Ice was, but I still wish they'd gone with the later costumes. Maybe someday.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Booster's facial sculpt makes him look like (from this distance) Kevin Durand. I totally see it in that smile.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 7 2319811

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum