Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Image5

Got the GL power ring in a batch of seven promo rings at the LCS last week. Finally! I've been wanting a GL ring for a long time now.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Cliff wrote:In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Image5

Got the GL power ring in a batch of seven promo rings at the LCS last week. Finally! I've been wanting a GL ring for a long time now.

do u have tha whole set? i got 2 of each except tha black

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Everything but the Black Lantern ring. Not too sure if there is one....

*takes a quick look on amazon*

Oh, sonofagun, there is one. Amazon's got it for 2.99. Not bad. I spent 7 bones for the set I got:
Green
Indigo
Blue
Violet
Yellow
Orange
Red

It's possible the Black one is damn hard to find, like the Green.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah tha black one was tha first one they put out, then when tha green one came around, i guess they came out in smaller numbers

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:How? The easiest way is to hold the part of the figure you want to bend in boiling water. That's USUALLY enough to soften the plastic. Then, bend it into the position you want and hold it that way as it cools. Sometimes, it'll take repeated efforts, with the bend becoming more and more permanent each time. If you're REALLY careful, you can hold the figure directly over a burner on a stove (not gas, no flame) but again, this takes precision because you don't want the plastic to hit the burner and melt flat.
This also works with a hair dryer.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ah, yes, you're married.

Good call, though, never thought of that.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Heh. That's funny because it's true. Were I not married, no way in hell would I ever own a blow dryer. Laughing

Actually I take that back. I would but one explicitly for customizing figures, I'm sure.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:How? The easiest way is to hold the part of the figure you want to bend in boiling water. That's USUALLY enough to soften the plastic. Then, bend it into the position you want and hold it that way as it cools. Sometimes, it'll take repeated efforts, with the bend becoming more and more permanent each time.

Boiling water for at least 30 seconds. Make sure the faucet is running in the sink with cold water. Take it out of the boiling, bend it, immediately run it under the cold water.

That'll help it stay when it goes back to room temp.

Wink

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

All this tlak of custom tricks make me ache to get back to work on my Noh-Var.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the green on is the only one i have.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

TENIME_art wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:How? The easiest way is to hold the part of the figure you want to bend in boiling water. That's USUALLY enough to soften the plastic. Then, bend it into the position you want and hold it that way as it cools. Sometimes, it'll take repeated efforts, with the bend becoming more and more permanent each time.

Boiling water for at least 30 seconds. Make sure the faucet is running in the sink with cold water. Take it out of the boiling, bend it, immediately run it under the cold water.

That'll help it stay when it goes back to room temp.

Wink

lol, pretty sure thats tha same method we used to mold our mouthpieces for football

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Exactly!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 P2200012

The announcement of Archangel, Juggernaut, and Ms. Lion at Toy Fair finally pushed me over the edge. Besides, I was going to get ML Warpath for 25 bucks and only have one member of X-Force. Now I have two members for 19, and Maverick, who I never could've had otherwise.

I'll be sticking to 90's era X-Men, current X-Force, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, and whatever villains I feel like.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For some reason, Photobucket won't let me upload from my work computer anymore. It appears to do it successfully, but there are no results. Upload a picture into an empty album, and while it the upload process looks the same as it always does, the end result is that the album is still empty. So, things pile up, because I don't have time to crop, resize & upload from home during the work week...

Iron Man 2 Mighty Muggs:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3568

Matchstick, Commander Bly, Hondo Ohnaka & Aayla Secura:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3571
They're still in their packages, because I recently took down my Clone Wars display (for the time being). I still need one more from this wave before I can send in for Nahdar. What sucks is, that all the other figures with the sticker on the bubble, I already have. I need to find the AT-TE Tank Gunner/Driver, as he's the only one that wouldn't be a duplicate of a figure, considering he could be troop built.

Enchantment Under The Sea Lorraine & Calvin "Marty" Klein:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3572

T1000s & Sarah Connors:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3573

It really fucking blows that DCUC prices are going up, but thank you Target for continually stocking old waves. It's made attempting to catch up so much easier...Commander Steel, Mr. Terrific & Aquaman:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3569
Big Barda:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3581
Completed Atom Smasher:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3582

Finally picked up a Sideways:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3593
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3592
Unfortunately, there's no "Get Sliced in Half by Sideswipe" action feature... Laughing

Movie-Style Lockdown:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3577
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3578

Movie-Style Brawn:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3576
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3580
He transforms with his guns IN HIS HANDS!!! Very Happy

Skystalker:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3585
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3584
A "companion" to Mindwipe. His jet mode actually plugs into the top of Mindwipe's:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3588
Note the holes on the roof:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3562
Skystalker's back "landing gear" are simply just two pegs - which were sculpted to fit Mindwipe's holes! (Sounds dirty...)
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3590
He's like his little sidekick!
Someone on another board "combined" them:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3591
I'm still trying to figure out if there's a better way than just fitting him between parts on MW's back...

Last, but certainly never least:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3586
ARCEE!!! (I took the wings off [they're removable], because this looks more "Geewun"...)
I had to have a friend find her for me, because I still haven't even seen Cybertron Ratchet in stores yet (they shipped together). Fuck you, store-exclusives. dry I'm still on the lookout for Lee.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3574
She is badass, and I pray they release Rodimus Minor. (Though, if you look, on the inside of her left thumb - stress mark. She was like that out of the package. I'd heard about it, and was extra careful transforming her, but it's like she was put into the packaging like that. I shaved down one of the notches on either sword handle. While they're now kinda loose in her hand, I'd rather have loose swords forever, than tight swords now & no thumbs later. Also, her lips came the same color as her face, so I painted them.)
And! And!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3589
SHE HAS A TRAMP STAMP!!

lmao

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

DC Universe Classics Darkseid.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 18040_309859567659_107090282659_3269988_8076700_n

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 18040_309859572659_107090282659_3269989_1501812_n

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ wub

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lord PaulVincent wrote:DC Universe Classics Darkseid.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 18040_309859567659_107090282659_3269988_8076700_n

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 18040_309859572659_107090282659_3269989_1501812_n

The simple fact that I JUST completed Kilowog, and I've only 2 pieces for Giganta, and you have a completed Darkseid makes me fucking IRATE at Mattel's release schedule for DCUC.

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Don't hate. I bought a case wholesale to sell, then ended up building him and falling in love. I'm still probably going to sell him someday, but for now he's mine.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
Movie-Style Lockdown:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3577
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3578

Movie-Style Brawn:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3576
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3580
He transforms with his guns IN HIS HANDS!!! Very Happy

Skystalker:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3585
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3584

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 DSCN3589
SHE HAS A TRAMP STAMP!!

lmao

Love those three movie style figures, and that Tramp Stamp is TOO funny. You KNOW someone did that intentionally.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Boom!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Snc00210

And some fun ones.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Snc00211

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Snc00212

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Snc00213

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seriously, how awesome is he? Very Happy

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
The announcement of Archangel, Juggernaut, and Ms. Lion at Toy Fair finally pushed me over the edge. Besides, I was going to get ML Warpath for 25 bucks and only have one member of X-Force. Now I have two members for 19, and Maverick, who I never could've had otherwise.

I'll be sticking to 90's era X-Men, current X-Force, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, and whatever villains I feel like.

Knew you would cross the line someday. Now you can have CS Snake Eyes Team up with X-force. Let me know if you need anything to catch up. I don't like the Hammer wave wolverine, I honestly believe it was orignally supposed to be beast but they changed midway through, but I can get sunfire and Jean Grey pretty easy. And Wolverine Origins Cyclops and Ice Man.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Lord PaulVincent wrote:DC Universe Classics Darkseid.

The simple fact that I JUST completed Kilowog, and I've only 2 pieces for Giganta, and you have a completed Darkseid makes me fucking IRATE at Mattel's release schedule for DCUC.
i hear you. i have only a few peices to darkseid. but he isn't going to be a darseid when i am done with him

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:Seriously, how awesome is he? Very Happy
He's fantastic. That he can be both "easy" to transform and yet sport TONS of new innovations in its transformation is amazing.

I also got my ROTF Bruticus in and while he's definitely better than the pics made him out to be, it's not worth taking pictures of until the Fansproject upgrade comes out... Then it will be a thing of beauty. SO beautiful.

Get on it!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 23 Todays10

I'm not big on Green Lantern, or John Stewart in particular. While I'm loving Blackest Night, it's not actually making me like the GL's, it's just a great story. Kind of like Bru's Daredevil. I loved reading it, but after the fact, didn't give two shits about DD (of course, now I'm back to reading it). Point is, this John Stewart is just TOO GOOD to pass up. Anyone want Kilo's left arm?

Also, as you can see, the MU madness rolls on. I found a Wal-Mart where they're all marked down to $5 apiece, so I'm hoping to find more that I want there, though I think Jean's the only other one currently available that I'm really looking for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum