Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:here is my green lantern figures

shake my head

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Awww... two coat Jawa FTW!

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I picked up the Marvel Universe Sunfire, and it is actually awesome, haven't opened it yet for pictures. Also on the package they call it "Marvel's Sunfire" I also got 4 of the Hydra/Shield/Hand Ninja TRU three packs. I still hate the Hand Ninja paint job even in white. I am looking forward to my Bob Agent of Hydra Custom though.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I PICKED UP A FUCKIN' DCUC POWER GIRL LAST NIGHT!

I can't fuckin' believe a 2am craving for Crunch N Munch would lead to finding 3 Batmans and 4 Power Girls. Guess I fucked up by not going on Friday or Saturday to pick up Joker and Manbat.

http://realityfugitives.com/

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You didn't...you didn't happen to grab an extra of her, did you? unsure

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:I PICKED UP A FUCKIN' DCUC POWER GIRL LAST NIGHT!

I can't fuckin' believe a 2am craving for Crunch N Munch would lead to finding 3 Batmans and 4 Power Girls. Guess I fucked up by not going on Friday or Saturday to pick up Joker and Manbat.
my walmart gets in their new figures on wednesdays. it has been that way the last 3 weeks they got new DCUC and Marvel Universe gigantic battles

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went to Anime Crossroads today. Very small convention, but I was impressed with the amount of people that were there, considering it was the first run of this con. I snagged these two----

Rosario Vampire Capu2 figure!!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 Picture006

Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) Sebastian!!!! (stupid focus not focusing how I want...)
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 Picture010

Oh and Esbat, I saw that Felicia figure there and thought of you. =^-^=

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I went to Anime Crossroads today. Very small convention, but I was impressed with the amount of people that were there, considering it was the first run of this con. I snagged these two----

Rosario Vampire Capu2 figure!!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 Picture006

Oh and Esbat, I saw that Felicia figure there and thought of you. =^-^=
*double squee*

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do they make a Kurumu figure?

(And, no, I don't like her because of her big boobs or upskirts...it's a combination of the blue hair and her species...tongue)

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Do they make a Kurumu figure?

(And, no, I don't like her because of her big boobs or upskirts...it's a combination of the blue hair and her species...tongue)
I SAW HER FIRST! Mad Mad Mad

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Do they make a Kurumu figure?

Yeah, I saw one at ACEN last year. I've seen smaller sets of the figures too, since I know you like your mates to be of the mini variety.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I've seen smaller sets of the figures too, since I know you like your mates to be of the mini variety.

blush

"Mini-Fate-Mate". Laughing

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 P4023_fullsizeimage01
just came in the mail today at 5:15pm damn UPS guy

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 CityStrikeSnakeEyes
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 DukewCSSEpack
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 MEJoes

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That's City Strike Snake Eyes and his back pack on Resolute Duke. LOVE HIM!

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Birthday present! Smile

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 RogueBishoujoStatue77647_189160_2

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kupocat wrote:Birthday present! Smile

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 RogueBishoujoStatue77647_189160_2
nooiiiiiiiice I love you

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 MEJoes
That is flippin' sweet ass sweet

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it: when I get my house, you're coming over to pose my action figures, K-Whack.

Very Happy

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm amazed that the line on Snakes' backpack was JUST the right length to position Duke at the edge of that shelf.

For anyone at all confused, Snake Eyes comes with a little backpack and a scabbard for his katana that he simply NEEDS to be displayed with. But his pack is too cool to go unused, so I had to hack Duke's tac vest apart a bit to get him into the harness appropriately, but I'm VERY pleased with the result.

The best part, Chris, is that there are figures I WANT to have in multiple poses. Your proposition will allow me this option.

And, for the record, the rest of the Modern Joes are still chilling with the Outpost Defender, that's why Roadblock, Tripwire, Tunnel Rat, and my WIP custom Jinx are nowhere to be seen in THIS pic

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

K-whak do you need a resolute RB? I actually was wondering if you were still doing the Joe thing. I got 2 CS SEs the other day, gave one to my boy and now he and Arctic Storm Shadow are locked in a never ending battle for the infinite gauntlet. (I Love my 8 yr old so much, he read my IG trade and has been playing it out with his MU toys for weeks....only he uses Rulk in the role of Thanos.)

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 CityStrikeSnakeEyes
Holy shit wub
I didn't know he was out yet..

I MUST go find him today.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:K-whak do you need a resolute RB? I actually was wondering if you were still doing the Joe thing. I got 2 CS SEs the other day, gave one to my boy and now he and Arctic Storm Shadow are locked in a never ending battle for the infinite gauntlet. (I Love my 8 yr old so much, he read my IG trade and has been playing it out with his MU toys for weeks....only he uses Rulk in the role of Thanos.)

Rulk's a great sub for Thanos.

thanks, but no, I do have my Resolute Roadblock. That set was too good to pass up.

You haven't seen any white coated rex lewissssesssss have you?

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 CityStrikeSnakeEyes
Holy shit wub
I didn't know he was out yet..

I MUST go find him today.

you'll be glad you did!

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found an extra one astro, I don't have white coat rex either, but they say it could be a running change and be more abundant, like the PP SE was, but I hope to get 5 or six white coats, but I have him listed on my needs in the collector's alliance. You should totally participate in that. Have you found Serpent Armor yet?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh yeah. First time I saw it, there were two, I grabbed both. I've seen none since. I'mm most of the way through painting them white.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum